1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I think Sashihara Rino's and Nakai Rika's solo concert should be listed as HKT's and NGT's concert respectively since they're members of their own group and not in the AKB's wiki page

Also, an ultra minor edit with the sidebar with the international groups, I think we should also put BNK48 after JKT48 since BNK debuted first than the other two groups announced with them

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  2. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Please update the links to Sato Sumire’s new twitter and Instagram. Also delete the LINE link. HoriPro deleted all the posts from her previous ones, but she created new twitter and Instagram accounts to keep in touch with her fans.
    They are:
    https://twitter.com/su0v0su
    https://instagram.com/su0v0su

Here’s the source: https://twitter.com/sumire_princess/status/946942879225716737

Edit: disregard below. As I was writing this the previous accounts have been deleted....

If her old ones stay (which has yet to be determained. They are inactive per Sumire officially 1/1/18) perhaps we can add the links to them in her facts? Especially since her twitter has been active since November 2010... it’s still has a lot of AKB history.)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  4. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Matsui_Jurina
    excuse my harsh language but WHO THE FVCK CALLS 48GROUP PJ48? i know it's not a big deal but it still sucks

i also found lots of grammatical error in JKT & SNH member pages. for example:

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Melody_Nurramdhani_Laksani

"Appointed to be JKT48 Captain, announced on the JKT48 2nd Anniversary Live in Concert Evening Show"

Shouldn't it be "Appointed as"?

I know Overseas 48Groups are mostly irrelevant to y'all but it still irks me because most people still rely on wiki48 for 48g related info and it just makes wiki48 look somehow unprofessional

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Not to mention that 22 + 38 = 60 (my count of A sides)

6. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Could someone add these to Tano Yuka's page under Media Appearances?

Stage Plays:
    • The Wiz (2014) - Dorothy
    • You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown (2017) - Sally
    • THE CIRCUS (2017) - Nadia
    Movies:
    • Namida no Riyuu (2014)
    • Linking Love (2017) - Mashio Miyu
    Also, I would really like to make a new page concerning all the solo documentaries members have had. Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami, Tano Yuka, Okada Nana to name a few who have had one of them... I think they're called "Ura Story"

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  8. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    The thing is, there are people updating regularly those pages. But as far as I've seen, they are only a few, and some don't have English as their first language. Hence the gramatical errors. I will correct the one you noticed, thank you for that.
    I take this opportunity to appeal to anyone who follows international groups and wants to lend a hand to the current editors, you are welcome to create an account. No amount of help is too much as there is always a lot to do, even if it's just gramatical correction.

9. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Isn't this a bit of an over-reaction? Considering there must be well over 1000+ pages on the wiki now we're bound to miss something/mis-type some info - just leave us a "friendly" reminder and we can always fix it no problem :chuffed:

10. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Can someone please edit this page with proper translations?
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48-SNH48_split
    It's as much of a mess as the content it has.
    Also proper links to announcements and news articles would be very useful.
    --------
    Also can we please rename the SNH48 Group in the main page as STAR48 instead? (since that's what they're all a part of).
    --------
    Speaking of the main page,
    Do you guys think it's time for a re-design?
    I think it would be better if we have the recent photos of each group beside their group descriptions compared to having all as thumbnails on the side? Just thinking of making the page look neater.

I've played around with the code and it looks fine. Give me a go signal and I can work on it right away!

11. takajuro

takajuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Twitter:
    takajuro
    I think this too. It’s time for a new design of the main page!

I like the main page of the 48pedia.

12. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I checked it out:
    https://48pedia.org/メインページ
    it's simple yet straight to the point. I think we can apply their design to my idea.

What I'm thinking is:
    "Group Logo - Group Description Text - Latest Promo Photo"
    kind of format. What do you think?

Also thinking of doing away with the table of contents box since people normally scroll down anyway to the group they want to see.
    And at the bottom of each group's descriptions would be quick links to "Members Page" and "Discography" of the group.

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I hope you don't go past the front page. I like that our wiki shows all the singles on the main page for the group. At 48pedia, the music is offloaded to a discography page. A link on the front page to the discography section of the group page is OK, but leave the discography where it is.

14. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    @sscrla I can't create new pages and I don't see the need to make a separate page for the Discography either. Better to keep them all in one place. And the page would look empty if we moved it lol

============

I've actually done a bit of cleaning in here:
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48

*fixed Janken Sub-Unit Singles
    *fixed Other Original Songs
    *added photos for Stage collections
    *added photos for Music Video Collections

EDIT! Discography Editors please take time to read!

I cleaned up the code for the entire AKB discography section:

-removed the messy and not needed "align left" extra column since the original style of the text of table was in "Center". There is a lot of white space when it is aligned left and it looks stiff. Don't get angry yet since I'll explain later why it does not need to be aligned left anymore below.
    -also put Jurina's long-ass Janken single name with line breaks since we always have to follow the original name. The shortened page name is still there so don't worry about it.

:banana:NEW FEATURE:banana:

The Album covers in the Discography section now link to the Single page information. So whether you click on the text or image, it will still take you the same place.

Moving forward please use this template for any discography:

Code:
    {| style="margin: 1em; border: 1px #aaa solid; border-collapse: collapse; text-align: center" border="1" cellpadding="2"
    |- style="background: #efefef"
    ! #
    ! Cover
    ! Title
    ! Release date
    |-
    | [[Image:AlbumCover.jpg|100px|link=Single Page Name]]
    | [[Single Page Name]] <small>(Japanese Name)</small>
    | 200x.xx.xx
    |-
    |}

For Example:

Code:
    {| style="margin: 1em; border: 1px #aaa solid; border-collapse: collapse; text-align: center" border="1" cellpadding="2"
    |- style="background: #efefef"
    ! #
    ! Cover
    ! Title
    ! Release Date
    |-
    | [[Image:Sakura.jpg|100px|link=Sakura no Hanabiratachi]]
    | [[Sakura no Hanabiratachi]] <small>(桜の花びらたち)</small>
    |-
    |}

===========
    The Videography section is still under construction so someone should get to completing that.

Also, as for Concert DVD and Blurays, instead of putting it under Videography, better to just attach an image in the next section - Concerts, and then in the actual concert page - add a new section with the relevant DVD/Bluray release info. (I wonder if that made sense. This is a lot of work!!!)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  15. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Not really - not all concerts are released. And even if you wanted to expand the table with a column for release date (to at least indicate what was released and when), it's going to get confusing for concerts either released only partially or packaged with other concerts.

16. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    @goratnik

Valid points
    (NMB concerts packaged in their albums would be a problem - though this can be used as a thumbnail: http://spn.nmb48.com/img/home/RH2014_Logo.jpg).

But I still think it's better than making a redundant table for concerts in Videography.
    Why not just add 2 columns in the concerts table instead?

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    @sscrla Oops. Totally forgot about that. I've added it to the table already. Thanks!
    Which reminds me...I should put the one from DefStar too. *added

EDIT:

I'm done fixing all the Discography tables for JAPAN 48G!!! I hope everyone follows the cleaner code from now on~ (please it's not that difficult)

Also, I will not be fixing 46G, Overseas 48G, and STAR48 groups. Maybe someone here can just follow the code and apply accordingly.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  19. takajuro

takajuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Twitter:
    takajuro
    I like your idea, i wanna see a example page for this. :) !!

Edit: I created a test page for the new main page, i cant's add a link to the logo of the groups :(

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  20. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I like the recent ideas, good job everyone.

I am thinking of a way of better organising the trivia section. It's not a urgent deal but I am thinking of separating it by:
    • Profile (the bolded topics)
    • Before debut
    • Clubs (do they still officially exist?) and associations
    • Group achievements (trivia related to the group, like theater debut info, whether she was considered ace, etc)
    • Other trivia
    Also, a heads-up: when creating new member pages (and whenever you remember), please add the birthyear and agency categories.
    I am bringing this up because there are incoming draftees to be updated.