1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwata Hina (Hinachan)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Never said she can't, you just have to poke her more enough XD remember the Alice in wonderland SR with Yumirin.

No, it probably came along with her bad habits of wota speech XD

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

ehhhhhh I'm going to take that as sarcasm since the two shows I watched had members that were mostly stiff, nervous and under-rehearsed, pretty much like any kks first performance in a real theater...

however....

.....Hina was the star of her performance, she dominated the stage like a boss and looked like a natural

3. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    To be specific I meant as in pouring their emotions (kimochi) into their performance and really let the audience felt they are confident and having fun while always putting up that pretty idol smile on their faces. (Especially for the senbatsus, even though after they probably heard the news of Ponchan resigning before their turn, they performed professionally when they are on the stage from beginning to the end without one single member break down to sadness and tears. Since that night was meant to be a joyful night for the fans.)

What STU performances right now is definitely not about the skill. There's no point in comparing them with other teams while they are still learning and failing in the process. Especially for non-senbatsu because this was literally their first ever stage as a team of 15 members.

The real gem though is that you can really tell how much the girls have improved in a short time (with limited team performance experience) since their 7 prefecture tours or even you can count as far back as their debut performance in Okayama Aeon Mall. That's the only fair comparison we should make imo. (Look at Maiha, Kokoa, Miichan etc)

And I meant "legendary" as in it was a milestone for them and what they gone through that night was the steps of their dai-dai-dai senpais who have performed in that stage before them. It's a really really special moment that means a lot for them (especially now after losing Ponchan in this night). And perhaps 5 years later maybe they will look back to this and contemplate how much they have achieved after this performance.

Nice of you to praise highly about my girl ;)

Even tho Hinachan was surely dazzling, I honestly do think that everyone (senbatsus) shined and gave their the best performance 120% that night. Overall, I can't say who was the best because there was so much synergy coming out as a whole and felt like they were helping each other to shine even more. You can see this especially during the MC part, it's really cool that they finally feel comfortable to follow up on each other's sentences by dissing/joking/commenting/suggesting/ending naturally.

It's a different story for non-senbatsus tho, it was Cuca's stage for sure. And for their MC part...it explains itself. But nonetheless, it was a good performance. Kokoa saved it for me in many occasions, and Sakki tried her best in leading. Anyhow I'm sure they already got scolded pretty hard by the theater manager after the performance. :fear:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just don't piss her off from buying cold eegs for her XD

• Like Like x 1
  6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Hinapiyo's a cute little round chickie on the outside/usually... but inside she reserves the right to utilize the cassowary whenever appropriate [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I had to Google this. Never knew there is such creature existing right now xD

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Important News Updates

On TV appearance:
    - Setobingo Episode 1! Will be out on Jan 16th!!

- Hinachan and members will appear in Mujack next episode! Jan 19th!!
    https://twitter.com/triple_crown48/status/951868323871956992

- Imousu Episode 1! Will be out on Jan 21st!!

On Events:
    - She will be participating in a Single Release HS Event in Toyosu today. It hasn't happened yet, so I'll post pics by tomorrow or something.

- She has been selected to be one of five representatives for STU on Draft3 day. Jan 21.
    It will be a pretty amazing moment for her. 2 years ago, she was one of the girls on the stage and now 2 years later she is the members watching from the table.
    Here is the full video of the event 2 years ago. :approve:
    http://48videodouga.net/video/2135

On performance:
    - U-17 solo concert in Jan 14.

- STU solo concert on Jan 21. (Yes, same date as D3 event. STU in the morning, D3 in the evening)
    Hinachan will probably be exhausted but I'm sure she'll have much fun.

==============================================

Blog Translate

Damn you procrastination...I'll just post it one by one...I'm 5 blogs behind. Ugh. Sorry for the retrospect blogs...because it dates back to November lmao

Yoyo (*・ω・)ノ

First of all here is the pictures from the HS event okay (*'ω'*)

(Pic)
    (Pic)

Kokoa held me very tight~~ (๑>◡<๑)

So dang cute...

(Pic)

Ayumin and Non-chan!

We are the JC combo of M1, M2, M3 (。-∀-)

Day 2 ~~∧( 'Θ' )∧

(Pic)

A rare picture of us 3! lol

Honotan!! I'm worried about your health (><)

(Pic)

The Christmas event in Aeon Mall!!∧( 'Θ' )∧

(Pic)
    (Pic)

There will be a limited time period for me and Akarin's recorded broadcast in the mall, please come and listen to it (๑╹ω╹๑ )

It's Christmas soon〜!

How is it to see a rare red and white Santa in STU? (。・ω・。)

Tour Hyougo ∧( 'Θ' )∧

Since it was pretty hectic there aren't many pictures...ヽ(´o`;

(Pic)
    (Pic)

Dressing room feel lolol(・Д・)ノ

All the events were so fun...

I feel blessed (*´∀`*)

Thanks for those who came!

Also there is a bonus tour, so please look forward to the exciting STU events in the future!(≧∀≦)

Thanks for reading until the end!

I'm living the life at it's fullest because of everyone's support(*´ω`*)

Next up Marina!

Mobame Translate Jan 11th, 2018

This one really reminded me why Hinachan is such a thoughtful and humble girl. I just have to share this, no matter what. If you asked me what an idol should be like, I'd say a girl like Hinachan.

The you who also worked hard today at work. Otsukaresama desu.
    The you who also worked hard today at school. Otsukaresama desu.
    The you who also worked hard today studying. Otsukaresama desu.

Even though today was also somehow a tough day for me but I know I am not the only one who is working hard. I shouldn't be always thinking about only just myself~

Therefore, let's keep working hard tomorrow together!
    But I take a break and rest well even for a short time.

Don't worry, there aren't things that I will regret from working hard now.
    IMG_20180112_204229.png

I'm so sleepy lol (*´-`)
    But I just felt like I want to support the people who are working hard now.

I'm going to sleep for 2 hours lolol

*Note: This was sent from Hinachan 8pm two days ago while she was practicing for the U17 and STU solo concert. Currently 2 girls, Okappa and Nako is sick now and forced to retire the performance. So as you can imagine, how tough the praticing it is going for them right now. And she said she will sleep for 2 hours, which implies she did more practice after that.

Tough as nail, kind as sunflower. Such positive energy from this girl motivates so much people to do their best in life. <3

Minor News Updates

- From Fuuchan's SR last night. Hinachan and Fuuchan are room mates this time.
    https://twitter.com/sisotumo/status/951817148531273728

- Since we are on the Draft 3 trendy news, I found this gem today too on the web lol Pretty rare potato Hinachan pics.
    https://matome.naver.jp/odai/2143004925276793601?&page=1

- A cute pic of her and Marina modelling for SGS. Salvaged from the STU instagram.
    DTVtwxYVAAAbN6f.jpg

- Dang what a surprise. She scheduled to do SR today! 1900jst! It will likely only be an hour stream due to age restriction.
    DTYtsTWVoAAuAh7.jpg

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  9. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^Hinachan's going to be in the same screen with Takamina :^O^:
    I couldn't be happier.

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    This is the second time Hinachan met Takamina :)

=========================================

Super quick updates:

- Today is U-17 concert performance for Hinachan!! Go out there and shine my little piyo :v:

- Forgot to mention yesterday TV news, she will also be on the Yamaguchi Roke program on the 16th!

- Hinachan has been selected to be in a unit with Ayumin and Ari-non. Their song is called "Omoi no Iriguchi" (Roughly translate to Entrance of thoughts. The word omoi ranges a lot of meanings, depend on context.)
    I tried asking her yesterday SR to leak some "images/feel about the song" but she never picked my comment :lol:Guess we will find out what kind of song it will be sooner or later then.

- If you have check the STU single thread, I have already posted the special photos that will be bonus for different location you buy the single from. But what I wanted to say is...Err merrr gerrrrd, this HinaAyu shot is frickkkkkkkkkkkkkking unreal :XD: Is that CG??
    DTZ8BCcU0AEf3xb.jpg

- Some pics from yesterday's single release event. Not much glorious things happened, just fun event overall. However a very trivial info, the B-side details was announced around the same time during this event.
    DTZyatDVAAE1TTn.jpg DTZyatGVMAAUP_x.jpg DTZyatHUQAEOvWJ.jpg DTaKSmHU0AAsuT4.jpg

I find that Hinachan has mastered her signature autograph by now
    DTaKVKdVMAARApO.jpg

- GIF I made from yesterday's SR. Summary incoming...:whistle:
    She was very sleepy the whole time >__<b (But after the SR, she was suddenly genki again and said she'll go practice some more) FIGHTO!!
    [​IMG]

- Last but not least the STU official twitter has confirmed for us Hinachan's height is currently 150cm :1st:Though still a long way for her to catch up to Harurun XD
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/952115831046983681
    DTaYSdbU0AEoUiC.jpg DTaYSdJV4AEjlBt.jpg
    That tippy toe :blush:

Ohhhhhhh and just found out Naachan took some Yuri pics of Harurun and Hinachan on instagram. Pretty niceeeeee.
    DTcCsEwU0AAP1sK.jpg DTcCtSPUQAAB1PR.jpg

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I know I'm so happy for her!
    (I remember obsessing over that one picture they took together)
    And I love those Kurayami special photos!

12. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Setobingo was great imo
    I wish she had written more interesting stuff for the MC to pick up, but I find it quite enough for her to demonstrate her tsurishi skills.
    I can already see she is an experienced wota from her reactions etc. And people ask how she knows that much about fishing. Because she watched other members fish all the time! Even I know how to fish by now (after learning how to from Milky Yukirin Dasu and Rikahime lol)
    I think this is going to be a great show for her!

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yes, it's good enough. Hinachan is the type of girl that likes to hide her special stuff and let people discover her instead of giving it all out.
    I think she purposely wrote the paapa akushu wrong so she may create a cute baka image for herself. But it ain't fooling the regular fans XD
    She also gave a model answer response to her thoughts on this show which wasn't that interesting but good enough for the MC to tsukkomi her.
    All she has to do in these early episodes is just be cute doll like Mayo back in the days and then suddenly one day when they ask her to do muchaburi stuff, then she will slay it no problem.
    I'm also very satisfied with the 1st episode and I need more right naoooooooooo~

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    So hinachan ranked 268 in lucky girl. I think the dead last in STU members lmaoo

Too much Hinachan news these few days I'm just gunna wait for one more day to do a compilation update.

===============================

And this just came out today :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Bad news...Hinachan has caught symptoms of a cold. Right now her throat is hurting and have terrible coughs.

Her sickness condition is described by Yumirin using Hinachan's mobame and she is worried about her too T o T

Hinachan still has request hour performances tomorrow and also STU solo con the day after tomorrow plus representing STU for the draft 3 event right after.

I'm super worried about her health now...She might actually get overworked for this final rush of events and possibly needs to recover for a long time if the situation worsens...

This January madness is really tough for everyone. Many people got sick. It got it's toll on Hinachan right now.

Please just let her rest a bit management :(

There are so many stuff to update I can't even keep up the pace, not to even mention Hinachan...

=========================================

Latest health update:

New symptoms has developed...headaches and running nose. :|

She said she will tough through and work hard in these last two days at TDC. Once everything is over she will take a proper rest.

Screenshot_20180119-173721.png

All I can do now is pray for her not to collapse on stage T o T

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  16. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    We need to do our best in the SSK
    To get Hinachan into AKB senbatsu!
    I was frustrated... but I know it's still very early.
    Btw, get well soon Hinachan!

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Too early haha Don't be too frustrated
    Time will come for Hinachan
    I expect she gets in AKB senbatsu at least 2 years later
    Before her is gunna be Fuuchan, Torochan or Kanon
    But her day will come
    And I want her to enjoy being an idol now more than facing those senbatsu pressure struggles
    STU is already tough enough

But I do have a wild dream that she ranks in SSK this year at least

Tomorrow is finally STU solo con and draft!! Best wishes to all the girls and hang in there Hinachan >__<b

18. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^Thanks to you I calmed down a little.
    I'm glad you're a Hinachan fan.
    What makes you think that? Isn't she right there after Yumirin?

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    :approve:

Age and popularity factor. The girls I mentioned has advantage over Hinachan right now.
    If they gunna pick another senbatsu from STU they would choose them first (Fuuchan more likely)
    Hinachan is 15 this year if she makes it next year then that would be truly amazing as a 16 year old (Like Obata Yuna, Oguri Yuri level amazing)
    But her HS results is still just not convincing enough, I don't want her to be the next Hanachan (gori push, comparably weak HS results)
    What would be best for her is keep developing in STU singles and gather bigger fan base and once the time is ripe (2 years at least) then I would be more than happy to see her spread wings in the AKB scene
    Also by the time Yumirin and Naachan hits graduation age, Hinachan is gunna be the one to carry the STU flag for sure with strong core members still surrounding her (Fuuchan, Torochan, Kanon, Chiho, Michu, Ayumin, Arinon, CUCA)
    In my head that picture would be the strongest team and golden age for STU

Right now its all baby steps and should be about enjoying the idol life. Rely on the senior members more to carry the flag now and lay down the road blocks for the younger members.
    There will be more frustrating things to come for her in the future so don't have to rush it now

Edit: Oh and btw we are the sister group after all. So we shouldn't throw too many of our members in the AKB single or else lots of people might complain about STU blah blah blah. XD

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  20. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Hinachan center, with Chihochan and Fuchan by her side? I approve! :D

I wouldn't worry too much yet. Even though Hinachan doesn't show the HS results some fans are already expecting from her push, she's still one of the better sellers of the group. It would be a different stoty if Hinachan wouldn't be selling at all and tons of girls would pass her - but I don't see anything like this happening in the future lol

• Like Like x 1