1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  2. Azumi

Azumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maeda Atsuko
    Hello

From where I can download or watch online with english subtitles Nogizakatte, Doko show? Thank you

3. Butler san

Butler san Kenkyuusei

Actually it wold be beneficial to you if you recognized that you just recognized that he numbering mismatch is due to the number of sp episodes, that way you can just plus by the number of sp episode ( for example, the latest episode would plus/ minus 3, depending on how you look at it) . This way you will not be limited by the website. Or you can just use the date as Bertowski21 mentioned above

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  4. Butler san

Butler san Kenkyuusei

I think its easier to just download the raw and soft subs, as it is much easier to find these. This will save you a lot of time and stress from looking for some time only to stumble upon dead links.

5. Butler san

Butler san Kenkyuusei

Yay, another great sub. Thanks so much for subbing these clips, i really enjoyed watching them :)

6. pjsinc

pjsinc Kenkyuusei

And when the episode numbers in A!O and different masterlists are not the same? As I already said there are now several different numbers used for these last three episodes (lets call them now sequentially 136, 137 and 138) in A!O and suki48. What I was after was that is there an OFFICIAL (one masterlist doesn't make it official, and that masterlist isn't even the one quoted in the beginning of this thread) version number somewhere? Something we can agree upon and not ending on having to do conversions like "episode x from source y is actually x-2 if you match it with subtitles from subber z, unless that episode is released/encoded by u the it is x+1...". :(

Date seems to be good way of determining the matches, but even they have this +/-1 day difference in some cases. Some seem to use the Japanese release day, some still count after midnight start time as previous day and some use their local time when setting the date for raw or subtitles... :mad:

It seems that masterlists (even the one referred by chronosis) are using 138 for the latest episode, and their reasoning is that those two previous episodes were not extra episodes, but rather extended ones in their normal program slots. I'm fine with that, but then the episode number of the subtitle above is incorrect, and it refers (and is timed with) to the raw file in A!O which uses wrong date (?) and episode number.

As I said I'm happy with any solution, I'm just pointing out that there is now a mismatch in the Nogichuu numbers and the earlier people agree with the way they are numbered the less complicated it will be on the long run. There was something similar around episode #100, but luckily at that time they themselves (was it Takayama?) mentioned the episode number.

7. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    • Like Like x 1
  8. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46
    I might renumber eps when I got something like this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    I get what you're saying as I know you're one of the masterlist admins, this happens because there's no rules about episode numbering(and the official site itself only refer to what the episodes is and not the ep number(the problem about special before this resolved by Takayama as you said at ep 101)

According to Nogi official site, these 2 60minutes-ish episodes is referred as SP episodes, if it's just an usual episode they won't say anything about it in schedule(just TV tokyo-nogizaka koujichuu) therefore the numbering should be treated consistently (with special being labeled SP instead giving a new episode number) therefore the latest episode should be ep 136 :confused:

Since I'm not uploading to any of the sites, I can't say much but at least to give it a general understanding put it with the Japanese date in which that ep aired or the Sunday date since it's aired 24.00 at Sunday here, should be Monday but whatever.

edited: the post above me is a good indicator that the number so far is correct but maybe i'm wrong though [hehe]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  10. Mas Hir

Mas Hir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Twitter:
    h2umi
  11. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
  12. MLSTRX

MLSTRX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Hey, anyone got the softsubs for EP 81 and 86 of Koujichuu? It seems that the techineru46 blogspot links on the Masterlist don't work.
    Thanks

13. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
  14. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    which masterlist did you use? the link is fine though(you can refer to my post here about the link)

15. jcenciel

jcenciel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawagohina
    Yes, both links are working ok.

16. MLSTRX

MLSTRX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    I was initially using the Nogizaka/Keyakizaka Masterlist, and the links wouldn't open, but I just checked the NOGIZAKA46 masterlist and the links there worked fine, apologies, I forgot about that one.
    Thank you both.

17. Nishinomaru ^.^

Nishinomaru ^.^ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Hello, Im one of the editor in the said masterlist. Actually the link is fine and working, maybe try it again.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  18. Karen

Karen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Hello !!
    I am new to the forum, I wanted to know how I can see the subtitled chapters, because I do not know how I have to merge the subtitles and the raw of the chapter, could someone explain me? I could only see the chapters online, because I did not know how to do with the subtitles alone

19. akira goh

akira goh Kenkyuusei

what do you mean by chapter? if it is just wanting to see the subtitle, make sure the subtitle file name is the same as your video file name. and play on programs that support subtitle display such as vlc, mediaplayerclassic

20. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    • Like Like x 1