1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwata Hina (Hinachan)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    SUPER QUICK UPDATE!

1516521965480.jpg

Hianchan sat out in this draft event for representative in the STU table. (Ayumin replaced her) Apparently she sent out a mobame right after the STU solocon and told us that she is actually having a fever over 39 degrees and she actually toughed through the whole performance. The staff and other members were super worried about her. But I think the staff really stopped her to participate in this one because her condition is really bad right now. T o T

Her wish in this draft for STU fans is to draft a girl that is as tough as her.

Get rest Hinachan! I mean it you dumb dumb girl! I'm praying for you :(

Screenshot_20180121-003716.png

2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Poor Piyo. Bad timing, pushing too hard too long, not used to it yet... :( But better than not trying her absolute best, and wishing she had. :approve:

Young people get high fevers. And Japan's pop density in the cities is waaaay over anything save NYC in the States and Canada soooo...

My worst fever was much older than Piyo -- I was 18 and in mil. 107.1 degF, lucky to be alive. Flu bugs are vicious little molecular Terminators...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Did the STU concert happen yet?
    Was she in it?

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yes, like I said. She battled through with over 39 degrees fever in that whole concert...

Dumb dumb girl DX

This does not look like a performance with 39 degree fever. But believe or not, it was.
    http://www.topics.or.jp/new/new/post-11280?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    That's just crazy :eek: I really hope she lets herself rest now until she gets better...

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah...I'm still worried about her but her Imousu episode was out last night too and she looked so genki

Piyo vs Taco
    https://streamable.com/55mno

• Like Like x 1
  7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    That Hinachan shot at the end...her eyes are so dead and exhausted. My heart is broken but I'm also proud of her to hang in there to that amazing rewarding moment where 2000 people sang Setouchi no Koe together T o T

That must be the scenery the 48G members have always been talking and dreamt about. Hinachan and the girls are seeing the glimpse of it. Tokyo Dome! One day...one day!
    Man wish I was really there at this concert with them :cry2:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

She looked dazed and a little pale... understandable given the circumstances. Not seeing a smiling Piyo, when her default state is smiling... :(

But she did perform her best, on her marks and remembered her routines, until the very end. She's probably in bed now, bundled up, blowing on a spoonful of okayu... and thinking 'I did it. I did it properly'...

Memories like that, from a chance you get only once... performing while sick is quite a small price to pay, I think <3

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah...sorry guys I totally lost track what I was suppose to post for Hinachan news because it's insanely hectic to follow through this past week and the 24hr double post thing on this forum restricted my motivation to post updates instantly. Thus I can only make a small compilation of pics which concludes her super crazy January schedule. Apologies!

001.jpg DT5wuvwUQAAoSYw.jpg DT6KIdcUMAAD3H5.jpg DT-9aCpU0AAIfAt.jpg DUCk8hcV4AAv_Bg.jpg DUEhA6dVQAAdkPz.jpg DUEhD0JVQAAGYIF.jpg DUEhEc8U8AA_XxT.jpg DUHvW6wVAAIU-3j.jpg DUI-7PyU0AA3ggT.jpg DUIG_b-VMAEtacm.jpg DUEHGjqUQAA0V5u.jpg

And this!! I made it into my new avatar. HOLY SMOKES Hinachan x Strawberry!!?? That's an orthodox idol right there!
    Hinachan strawberry.jpg

Right now she should be resting at home or hopefully already genki again and play 7narabe all day like a true wota. :lol: (But...she hasn't sent us any mobame since her last one on draft day...:()

Anyhow She is scheduled to do a mini-live and HS event (possibly tissue mission as well) in Hiroshima on the 28th which will be 3 days before the debut single release! \(^o^)/ Please be over 100k...please be over 100k...

===========================================

Now I would like to translate the mobame I posted a few days ago. Because the way on how she expressed her feelings is really sincere and thoughtful that it is really worth to share with you guys.

Hina also began (my journey) when taking this audition two years ago.

STU48 will not only be the 1st generation anymore and I'm sad about that.

To be honest, I wish I could only work hard with the current members.

But if today, somehow you find a girl who would work hard day and night for what ever reason, making herself sick with a fever over 39 degrees but still would stand on the stage giving her best performance, and also carries a strong mind to not give up no matter how tough (the situation) it may be...then I want you to take her in.

Are you voting today (Name)? (´ー`)

Randomly voting is not good~( ̄▽ ̄)

Comments:

*Interpreting from this, she might be reluctant to see new girls joining the team but she will be accepting them to the family as time past by.

**After sending this mobame she was retired from being a representative in the STU table of the draft. Highly possible due to her health condition was unable to perform such task anymore.

***How is this something written by a 14 year old girl!!?? :shocku: I adore my oshi.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

It's not how old you are, but how much of life you face head-on in your time. She's clearly ahead of most 14-yos in that respect (esp around here)...

I'm openly critical of a lot of Japanese social orthodoxy, as much of it is unnecessarily vertical, restricting for no good reason, or simply willfully ignorant of global truths. But one thing I do really like about it, is young people are behooved to grow up quickly in order to succeed in the adult world there. Not saying there aren't American or European or other kids out there doing their best... but in the idol world it's really easy to see who's going for it earnestly, and who's skating and conniving their way upward...

There's a Chinese proverb I like for Piyo: 不到黄河不死心 (bù dào huáng hé bù sǐ xīn, 'don't stop until you reach the Yellow River') -- keep going until you hit an insurmountable barrier. She's a trooper all right :approve:

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    True but still. I wasn't even sure what I was doing with my life when I was 14 lol

Yes this proverb truly fits her color as well XD

• Like Like x 1
  12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Good, you noticed :approve:

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Ayumin commenting on Hinachan's absence at the draft. It was a sudden decision she said and she apologized for taking her spot (You did nothing wrong Ayumin~:^^;:) She was also really worried about Hinachan, and the way she described it Hinachan was really not doing good and was suffering from it. Hinachan's health was bad for a while back as well and everyone (staff, members, and piyochanzus) knew about it.
    https://twitter.com/ayuminP_0821/status/955818637423603713

She also talked about Hinachan baby sitting her because Hinachan is a year older than her (other members as well) and thus likes to treat her like a little sister. But Ayumin is like much taller than Hinachan so when she recollects the scenes it's very cute.
    https://twitter.com/ayuminP_0821/status/955820833116573696
    Such as when Ayumin takes a bite at the food, Hinachan would say to her "Is it tasty?" "Aww good for you" "Good job!!" etc

=================================

OH SHIEEEEEEEEEEE Hinachan just sent out a mobame!!

First thing she told us she is alive lol

The next thing she asks us if we already oshihen to the new girls already :fear:

She found out probably a bunch of us were tweeting the new girls names when reading the twitter feeds XDD

Screenshot_20180124-030217.png

Phew thank god she seems to be genki again seeing that she still have her sense of humor :^O^:

Woot my day just got a lot better. Best news to hear since last week. Our little Piyo is back!! :blush:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  14. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm glad she's okay TT
    I hope she rests enough
    And HinaAyu is too cute :blush: Ayumin calls Hina 'Hinapiyo' [hehe]

Btw... Hinachan cries at next week's SETOBINGO
    I wonder what happened!! :cute:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    She should be okay now, probably she was just fatigue and had a bad fever. But the two day rest already was enough at least to send us a mobame. Being young is great, they recover so fast.

Yeah when someone typed "Hinachan" in the comments, she was like "Iwata?" Lol
    And then started referring her Hinapiyo.

Hinapiyo is sorta like a 3rd person reference. Because everyone just calls her Hinachan when talking to her directly. But when they are talking about her then they usually use Hinapiyo. For comedic effect and fun teasing as well.

I'm suspecting they probably picked on her and stuffed some bugs in her month. Long time ago, Hinachan said she hates bugs and it would be the last thing she would even do in even on Bingo. So...

================================

idk when or where is this from but it's on my twitter feed and I don't have time to check source so I'll just drop this here.

Edit: nvm, this is from the 9th album bonus DVD content in Type-A

Hinachan's air handshake
    https://twitter.com/miyazawadesuyo/status/956178915197890560

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  16. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Or PiyoPiyo in Chihochan's case lmao

I don't really hate bugs - as long as they aren't too close - but I still wouldn't like one in my mouth lol

17. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    A similarity between me and Hinachan: We both hate bugs more than anything!

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Or Yumirin just straight up calls her Piyo anywhere anytime lol

Surprisingly her second most hated thing is Tomatoes for some reason, and she ain't touching that either lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Ugh I hate tomatoes so much too! Something I've in common with Hinachan lol

20. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami