1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Nogizaka46 Experience Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by spoiledleftie, May 21, 2014.

1. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    They have stopped allowing presents. For fan letters you need to bring to Information desk.
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2018/01/19th-7.php

2. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Had my first ever IHS
    decided to try this one as a warm-up for my Ikuchan IHS soon
    • Ikoma-chan : 10am session, wasn't that long of a queue, so was able to go thru after a few minutes she wasn't that genki during the HS, business-like manner, just nodded to the conversation though she waved byebye after, she was pretty like a doll :D did her HS with both hands,her 2nd~5th sessions were cancelled since she wasn't feeling good
    • Kotoko : afternoon session, queue wasn't that long as well, made the mistake of speaking to her in English so she just looked at me with her usual 無表情face and said arigatou gozaimasu, as with all nogi-chans, she looked kirei, HS with right hand, waved with her left
    • Karin : afternoon session, she stood while doing the HS, very genki , of the 3, this was the most fun and memorable, asked her how she was in English and she answered Good! with thumbs-up , talked a bit more..., I had to be dragged-out of the booth since it was already time :^^;:[hehe]
    Dropped my birthday card to Ikuchan at the uketsuke
    Got a glimpse of Iori and Junna too
    Before the 430pm session there was a short program for Misa's birthday (theme was wedding party) with Kubo giving a short message
    During the morning session, Yoda's booth was I think the last or 2nd to last to close, probably that million-dollar guy again winning tons of tickets
    In the afternoon, the free area becomes a photo market/exchange, so cool to see those tons of photos collected by fans

Now to GakuTabi :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    So like @JuriRena above, I also went to my first IHS yesterday at Port Messe Nagoya. I met 4 members. Here's my brief experience:

Hoshino Minami
    My oshi. Went straight up to her in the morning since I wanted her to be the first. As expected for a first, introduced where I was from, then frooze and got sucked into her eyes, thinking how can such an adorable being exist??? Shoved away :lol: Didn't really mind as I had tickets for her all day lol. The next couple of encounters was better (I finally calmed down lol). Congratulated her for shinseijin, complimented her hair (she recently cut them), ask to cheer me in english (got the cutest "Fighting!" one could ask for) etc. Of course, due to the recent Nogibingo, I just had to do this one thing (conversation translated in english):
    me : Minami, please call me baka aniki!
    minami: baka aniki~<3
    me : one more time!
    minami: baka aniki~~~~<3<3
    me : thank you!!!
    minami: see you later <3 (while waving as I was shoved away)
    Was then sent to the hospital for overdose cuteness (no lol JK). She was cute on tv, but even better in person. That imouto aura is real. though I don't mind if she leaves the image behind and become more adult now (if she can that is, considering how everyone treats her [hehe]). would definitely try and meet her for every handshake now lol

Takayama Kazumi
    I had a couple Takayama tickets. Just before entering to meet her there was a notice saying she's all healthy but has no voice so will mostly reply with placards. But she got better in the evening and gave some verbal replies too. She was beautiful and cheerful as expected.

Ikuta Erika
    She didn't seem as energetic as i would have expected (probably tired) but still lovely nonetheless. Wished her an early birthday and asked for an english reply to which she said "thank you very much" in a very classy way. classic Ikuchan [hehe]

Etou Misa
    Was lucky enough to have 1 ticket for her as it was her birthday celebration. The whole lane was decorated with flowers and pictures of her. Went in and homaigod was she stunning! She wore a peach coloured dress with exposed shoulders (probably a flowered tiara too can't remember lol). Did I mention she smelled amazing? yeah, she smelled amazing too :XD: introduced myself and congratulated her. She really gave out that warm caring senpai aura. No wonder the young ones seem to rely on her a lot. 10/10 would wife her :D

Was also able to see Miona on the next lane as I was queuing for Minami for the Xth time. She was pretty but didn't seem too healthy and wore a mask. Had a glimpse of Asuka (more like her hair :XD:) from Ikuchan's lane too.

Personally, it was a a great but kinda tiring (waiting and pressure of thinking what to say next :^^;::^^;:) experience. Wait time for queuing till meeting the members were around 15~20 minutes. Not sure if its true all the time but the maximum you can stack was 5 tickets a time that day. Would definitely go again but for next time I'll probably just try and get as many tickets in the morning sessions (or choose 2 slots to focus on) as being there the whole day was exhausting. And that concludes my report!

Are you going for Tokyo on 2/3 ?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Wow @ikki , so lucky got to meet senbatsu members :D
    i'd also like to meet Kaz someday, hopefully, btw at the free area in the afternoon, i noticed there were some people asking for messages for Kaz probably for her birthday this Feb
    not going on 2/3, didn't win any tickets for that :(

5. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Your best bet is to go to individual HS event, but you have to queue a long time.

6. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    national HS you mean?
    how long ,based on your experience the wait time ? 2~3 hrs? for Maiyan? Nanase? 1 ticket would probably give 2-3 seconds? :D
    enough to just say "Ya-hoo Maiyan!"

7. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Sorry national HS yeah. Maiyan was 2 seconds but its the only way now to meet members like her and Sayuringo. They dont go to individual HS anymore.

I got a lot more in 2 seconds haha, i will write my experiences soon from the 2 zenkoku i went to.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    yeah Kaz was a dear. had the brightest smile and seem really interested in the conversation. too bad for her lost of voice or it would have been way more fun :) oh didn't notice those people asking for messages. i was wondering aimlessly over there figuring out how to trade :^^;:

hopefully Manattan dont follow suit or else I'd have to resort to zenkoku for her (2 hours for 2 seconds tho :awesome: )

9. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    180203 「Itsuka Dekirukara Kyou Dekiru」Individual Handshake @Tokyo Big Sight Report

Nothing much on the actual handshake since I only had tickets for Minami. wished her birthday. Cute as always. Started watching The Walking Dead recently (suposedly on season 3). probably will do SR on her birthday or sometime. etc etc

Saw Kazumin on the next lane. did twintails during 2nd and 3rd slot (tribute for twintails day huh [hehe]). cute

They had 3 birthday ceremonies today. Hoshino Minami、 Iwamoto Renka and Takayama Kazumi.

Hoshino Minami Birthday Ceremony (after 2nd slot)
    The theme was flower(twitter link for pics: https://twitter.com/minami_birthday/status/959608914873524225). Opening song was Arakajime Katarareru Romance (with wotas energetic calls lol) while she walked in. She wore a knee length lace black dress with some high ankle boots. Very ladylike. Her letter was read by Ranze. Seems they've been hanging out lately、having meals together etc. Ranze said everyone may call minami the little sister but she actually has that older sister charm and has been affected by her positive aura lately. They then took pictures together and Minami had her speech. the mike cuts off a couple of times during the speech and her embarrassed self was totally cute! Her speech went like "I'll be 20 in 3 days. I entered Nogizaka from 2nd year middle school and its been 7 years. never thought i'd turn 20 with nogizaka. i wanna drink sake and go on a solo trip overseas. Ganbarimasuu <3". she then took pictures with everyone and received presents from the birthday comittee. closing song was Hatsukoi no Hito wo Ima Demo.
    IMG_0656.jpg IMG_0673.jpg IMG_0674.jpg

Iwamoto Renka Birthday Ceremony (after 3rd slot)
    Opening song was Sanbanme no Kaze (again with energetic wota calls :XD:). She wore here birthday tshirt with stripped black and white inner sleeves. Also、twintail!(all hail twintail day:awesome:). letter was read by Reno. she said Rentan was talkative and friendly among the 3rd gens so its really fun being around her. Then how Rentan stays over way too much at her house and then the time Rentan helped her during Principal. On to Rentan's speech. "I felt this one year went by really fast.. I'll work hard this year to challenge new things and have fun (I waited too long before writing this、can't remember anymore gomen:^^;:.but her speech was pretty short tbh). then the normal photo shoot.. only that its not normal! out of nowhere Asuka pops out and they took pictures together. I manage to barely see her for an instant. kao chiccai na~:hehe: then it closed with Omoide first.
    IMG_0657.jpg

Takayama Kazumi Birthday Ceremony (after 4th slot)
    Opened with Naitatte iijanaika(with.. you know this already lol). she wore a black baseball jacket with her birthday tshirt inside and a grey short skirt with leggings. had ponytail hair. Letter read by non other than Maaaya. it goes like " Kazumin really helped me alot during the time i just moved to tokyo. she's like a real sister to me. that time I stayed over and used your bath、your shampoo smelled so good i ended up using it twice (lol). you're always smiling、but please don't push yourself too much". then she handed kazumin the letter, which had a sun,clouds and "everyday happy" written on it (lol). "thank you maaya. maaya too is like a sister to me, and with 3rd gens joining feels like an increase in little sisters makes me happy. Ikoma-chan and Rotti had announce their graduation. it feels lonely thinking we won't be together. Ah i remembered! on last year's birthday i said i would spent the year with a smiling face as a 23 y/o since i did it as a 22 y/o. i'm happy i was able to fulfill it. also i was chosen as center for the High School Quiz theme song. and i would like to continue like this as a 24 y/o too. it has become quite long. is it ok to end like this? I'm not good with talking in front of so many people. is it ok to end it with "Amazing"? Since we've done it every year now. ready~~ Takayama Kazumi tanjoubi~~~~ (everyone) Amazing~~~~ thank you!" (honestly her speech was long, i'm sure i missed out alot lol). took pictures and ended with Boukyaku to Bigaku.
    IMG_0653.jpg IMG_0654.jpg IMG_0655.jpg
    oh and on the 5th slot minami dropped the adult act and had twintails too [hehe]
    having 3 consecutive birthday ceremony done today, i think i know where to wait now to have good view lol(gutted wasn't on the right side during the 1st)
    and that concludes the report!
    disclaimer: everything was written by memory and interpreted with kindergarten japanese so is either a bit wrong or totally wrong lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    good for you @ikki
    I went to the IHS last Jan 28, only had Ikuchan ticket :inlove: :p, was able to see the birthday program for Ikuchan, her booth theme
    was Chocolatier Erika, it was held between 3rd-4th session, she entered to the music of Tangled's 輝く未来(I see the light)
    My encounter was brief, i said hello, replied hello, told her good luck in Hongkong, in which she replied, Ah! Hongkong, dragged-out of the booth :^^;:
    I think she mis-heard it, thought I was from Hongkong LOL basing on her response , will say it clearer next time :p
    She shook with her right, waved with her left hand

Another observation, during the program for Junna (totally forgot what celebration), Karin , who read the message, rode on a scooter going to the podium,which I think was pretty cool :D

on a side note, I think the Big Sight venue is better , the lighting's much better, making for a much brighter, cheerful atmosphere

11. QuesoMadness

QuesoMadness Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    So this is a concert report, not a handshake report, so it may not be particularly personal toward any of the individual members, and I know I'm going to go into way more detail than most people will care about, but I'm writing this as if it were my personal journal entry. If you want to know all of these stupid details, you're in luck. Otherwise, feel free to skip this.

Some links to videos (official media recordings):
    https://ol.mingpao.com/php/showbiz3.php?nodeid=1518250271087&subcate=latest&issue=20180210

if the video does not show watch the video here

For some background, C3AFA is primarily a anime/games/cosplay convention, but there's a small idol component (a 6-member SKE, including Jurina, performed on Friday) and Nogi had a talk session on Saturday, the day before the actual performance on Sunday night. The stage was set up so that 200 people who successfully got tickets online had seats (it was first-come, first-served, and the servers were immediately overwhelmed. Near impossible to get it.), with official media cameras setup behind them, then a fenced-off standing area behind that where the general public could gather. The doors to the convention as a whole started at 12PM that day, while the Nogi talk session was the first main stage event and started at 1:30PM.

I arrived at about 11:15AM in hopes of getting a decent standing spot, but I arrived to see what I guess to be over 1000 people already in line. Fortunately, it didn't look like the people around me were obviously sporting any Nogi gear, but it was a bit deflating. I was a bit more encouraged when a Nogi Showroom event started, and I didn't see anyone else trying to watch it. Sadly, the stream was just a replay of previous Showrooms, except with Yamazaki Reno and a translator commenting on it in Mandarin. Since my Japanese comprehension is better than my Mandarin (which both suck), I didn't bother.

Once the doors opened, the line slowly snaked around and I eventually made it to the main doors and rushed to the far end of the convention floor to finally find the stage area. Fortunately, the vast majority of the hundreds of people in front of me in line were apparently uninterested and only about 50 people were standing in the area. I found a spot near the railing off-center, which was fortunate as most of the people gathered dead center, but later on media people set up their cameras there (at least 8 of them), severely blocking the view.

After a long wait, the talk session finally started with an MC/translator (Cantonese/Japanese) and the 3 previously announced member representatives, Manattan, Iku-chan and SayuRingo. Probably good choices as Manattan and Ringo both have some(?) experience with Chinese (although primarily in Mandarin) and Iku-chan appears to be crazy popular here.

First greetings in Cantonese (you can see this in the Youtube video above) and a few general comments, including impressions of Hong Kong so far (lots of tall buildings, good food, mention all of the fans greeting them at the airport) and then talking about what they do in their free time in Japan (Iku-chan: go out to watch musicals or watch movies at home, Ringo: anime/games. Code Geass is her current go-to mobile game, but she also likes FFXV and Gran Turismo, Manatsu: cooking. When asked what her specialty was, while she pondered for a moment, fans called out macarons, but while she does indeed love them, she can't cook them well and usually just buys them). Then there was a prepared questions section, where each member was given a sketchbook and 30 seconds to write their answer.

First was what do you think of when you think of Hong Kong (check the MingPao link for this). Anticipation in the crowd was building as it was obvious that Iku-sensei was DRAWING her answer and the fans erupted as her answer was revealed. The MC was remarkably close in figuring out Iku-sensei's masterpiece, yet it was not Bruce Lee, but Jackie Chan. Harking back to her movie hobby, she thinks of Jackie Chan's Hong Kong action movies, racing cars and the like. Ringo's answer was wonton noodles (which she attempted to pronounce in a Cantonese way), but she hadn't had the chance to try it Hong Kong yet, only in Japan. Manatsu's answer was Hong Kong Tower, but unfortunately, and bluntly pointed out by the MC, um... there is no such-named building... Fans gave her a pass and cheered her anyway as she went Ehhhhh... Usoooo.

Second question was a bit of a letdown (Draw a picture of the MC, as seen in the Youtube video again), as it was clear the organizers wanted Iku-sensei to display her talents, but she had already beaten them to the punch. The MC quickly pointed out that he had nothing to do with picking the questions, so the audience shouldn't flame him for being self-serving.

Third question was regarding, now that they've already performed in Paris (ages ago) and Singapore (last year) and are about to perform in Hong Kong, where's the new place they want to perform next. Iku-chan said Taiwan, because the whole group loves bubble tea. Manatsu said Shanghai (which if I were to bet on, I'd agree with), since if you follow the geographic arc they're taking from Singapore to Hong Kong, Shanghai seems like the natural next stop (although Taiwan fits with that logic as well). Ringo said Russia, with her reasoning because it's such a big place, they could make it a multi-stop tour. Somehow, I don't see that happening....

The final question was "What's your favorite Nogizaka song?". While they were writing the answers, the MC told the crowd (only in Cantonese) to surprise the members by singing their responses.

Manatsu said Influencer, because she really liked the hard dance moves. Unfortunately, the chorus is kinda difficult and hard to remember, plus it's kinda hard to know if we were supposed to sing the chorus or the hook (BUN BUN BUN) and the crowd didn't really come together. I don't think the members knew that was supposed to be the plan at that point anyway, so we moved on.

Iku-chan said Nandome no Aozora Ka (as expected), and the crowd was on point this time and sang a few bars of the chorus to her. The delighted look of surprise on her face was great. She then went on to say that it was because she centered the song, but also because she like the hopefulness of blue skies (I think... both my Japanese and Cantonese comprehension aren't the best, so I'm guessing a bit after understanding a few keywords).

Ringo's answer was Girl's Rule, and as the crowd started the chorus, unexpectedly Ringo joined in as well and we made it into the second "Girl's Rule" line followed by the HEY call. Her reason was that she thought the song was very idol-ish and that she really liked the HEY part.

Then came the end of the show (about 30 minutes in total) and final comments. Iku-chan thanked everyone for coming and said while they will enjoy the food and the rest of their time in Hong Kong, the reason that they are there and their main focus will be on putting on a good show for everyone Sunday night. Ringo also said thanks and then brought out her Sayuringo punch (in Cantonese, no less). Last was Manatsu, and after the punch the whole crowd was calling for the Zukkyun, which after her closing thank you comment, she complied to. The show ended with the crowd yelling Nogizaka Daisuki.

Despite waiting over 2 hours for only a 30 minute show, it was quite enjoyable. Apparently they had a mini-press conference afterwards, but I'm guessing it was closed to the public or at least I had no idea it was happening so I missed it.

Walked the rest of convention floor, but it was all anime/manga/games/cosplay stuff except for a booth selling SKE pins and signed mini-photos (seems like SKE members personally ran the booth on Friday, but now they were just selling what goods they had left. The top 3 members were all already sold out at that point) and a small, un-manned area for Nogizaka. There were 3 TVs showing recordings of previous lives, including the performance of Influencer at the Tokyo Dome concert, but mostly 3rd and 4th Birthday Live videos that I had already seen. There were also full body pictures (roughly 1/6th scale) of each member, not just the 14 members who came to HK, but for the ones that did come, they each signed next to their picture. They also had some information regarding Nogi history and a bunch of pictures showing their magazine modelling, runway modelling. photobooks plus info about their radio shows, TV dramas and variety shows. Finally, they had a display advertizing the expansion of NogiKoi to the rest of Asia sometime in 2018, which had ENGLISH! Stay tuned for https://hk.nogikoi.net/ for more.

There was a small table next to the Nogi area where if you showed you had liked their Facebook page, you could pull a kujibiki for a chance to win a Nogi hat or shirt, but it appeared to be near impossible and I didn't see anyone win.

I just remembered there was another question, but can't write recall all of the details for it. If you were sent to a deserted island and could only take 3 things, what would you bring?

Manatsu said 1. TV, 2. Friends, 3. (I forget). When the MC pointed out that she wouldn't have power for her TV, she said she'd have hey friends bring some.

Iku-chan was surprisingly practical with her answers which included helpful (?) drawings of her choices. 1. Knife, 2. Matches (I think?, don't clearly remember), and 3. Sleeping bag.

Ringo''s first choice was her mother (poor mom), since she couldn't live without her. Once again, I forget the second choice... :-( Her third choice was abura (a mix of oil and seasonings) since it makes everything taste good.

Unfortunately I didn't find the question particularly memorable, so I'm missing some bits, but wanted to add it for the sake of pseudo completeness.

Massive blob of text above. Don't say you weren't warned. And that was just for the half-hour talk session. I'll post about the concert later.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  12. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
  13. nhax

nhax Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    It is always nice to learn more about any Nogizaka event so thanks for sharing . Don`t worry about it being excessive because I, for one, had a great time reading your experience and i thought it was nice of you to add a backdrop. :)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  14. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

In this video, there's a short report from the Nogikoi Real Life event from last year:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Maybe we should have a thread for Nogizaka merchandise in general!?:^^;:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    A very short report - I went to the Nogi IHS at Tokyo Big Sight on 3/17/18. I was mostly there for Keya (full newbie's report here, including background), and applied only in the last possible round for Nogi tickets. Only Chiharu and Rotti were available, and I applied for 4 tickets for each; I ended up winning 4 for Chiharu.

During slot 2 (12-1:30) I only had one Keya ticket, so after I finished there I hustled across from the West Halls to the East Halls and found the Nogi event on the lower floor. The crowd was much smaller than the Keya one (which is good otherwise I wouldn't have had the time) and I was able to go right in, through security, and then through the gate to the handshake lane area. Things were bustling, and it took me a bit to find Chiharu's lane. When I found it, it looked a bit plain since the lane next to her's was Rotti's "Dreamland Experience" decorated with a colorful entrance gateway and clouds. Since things had been working out at the Keya event, I didn't bother pre-validating my tickets and went right to her check table. They didn't give me any problems with just a passport, and bundled my four tickets together.

There wasn't much of a line, and I got up to her quickly. Chiharu was looking very pretty and relaxed, sitting on a tall chair. Even with 4 tickets it felt like it went very fast. I greeted her for the first time and told her I was from the US, and that I really enjoyed her music and performances. Then I complimented her appearance. Already I was being pushed aside, so I told her to do her best and said goodbye. Then I decided to throw in some English and said "thank you" as well. She smiled and replied "thank you" back in excellent English.

I spent a few minutes wandering around the rest of the handshake area, but there wasn't too much to see. I exited through the "free" area where fans were trading and it looked like there might be an official merch table, but the crowd was too big for me to venture closer.

16. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    anyone here been to an NHS recently?
    Was wondering if it's possible to attend the mini-live in the morning and HS in the afternoon
    (maybe Nanase? Reika?), this is in terms of time, may take a lot to line-up for the mini-live and HS.
    Checked the schedule and it looked tight with the mini-live at 11am-12nn (gates open at 930)
    and HS from 1300-1800, gates opening at 1245
    with the venue opening as early as 630 am :^^;:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  17. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Had my First National HS experience at Intex Osaka :D and it was unexpectedly good
    Objective : HS with Nanase and Reika - Accomplished! :D
    Time : 4 hrs 35 minutes

I've already decided beforehand not to see the mini-live, so i've focused on the HS only.

~9am : arrived at the venue and there was already a line at the entrance for the HS (west gate),
    so went inside to do final preparation (toilet haha), the line for the mini-live inside Intex was already quite long.
    When i went back out to queue for the HS (~10min), the line was like tripled already.

~10am : we moved inside between hall 4 and 6B and waited again

~12nn : moved going to the HS hall (6A?), passed security check and to our desired lanes.

Went to Nanase's Lane 1

The HS started a few minutes late (~1310) , the lines then moved quickly once HS started.
    At Nanase's line, it stopped for around 5 minutes, I feared Nanase felt ill , but thankfully, it
    wasn't the case, it looked like just some dude with a bundle of tickets LOL
    Since it was NHS, no ID check, just prepare your tickets. I only had 4 tickets, so used 3 for Nanase.
    Said my hello and got dragged-out (what?! 1 sec for each ticket?). Was expecting Nanase to be
    a bit taller but she looked petite? thin? maybe because she was sitting? She's cute :inlove: and a barely audible voice.

After that, went to Lane 7 for Reika, the line was short, took me less than 10 minutes to queue.
    Said hello and I froze :^^;:... and I was dragged-out , she called-out Arigatou :lol:
    She's so beautiful :blush::inlove:

=====
    After that, went out of the HS hall, Asuka and Nanase's lines were so long that it swelled outside the hall.
    I've read on Nogi's twitter feed that they had extended the HS ticket reception from 4pm to 5pm that day.
    Good decision from Nogi management :)

=====
    Some notes :
    There was a booth inside the HS that sells CDs (with the HS ticket) . Expect a bit of uptick in 19th CD sales this week.
    I just noticed that when it's NHS, they wear their Nogi uniforms, IHS their own clothes.
    Got a glimpse of Asuka (next to Nanase's lane), she's cute too, she had that big smile of hers which is adorable :D
    You won't need google maps when going to the venue, you just follow the crowd ;)

I realized NHS isn't that bad after all, you just need to be prepared to WAIT, bring some snack, go to the toilet
    before lining up, prepare something to pass the time.

Took a few photos of the line after I was done with my HS, it really was very long. From the west gate upto
    the opposite side Halls 6A/6B (near east gate).

=====

Maiyan, my last HS target :p

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 3
  18. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Yep for national hs, super popular members like maiyan and nanase only 1 sec each. It's better to use just one ticket for them and meet other members from my experience.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    went to the Mini Live of National Handshake@Intex Osaka today (180429). here's a brief report of the process and experience.

Things you need:
    exchange ticket you get from buying the limited edition (A,B,C,D) of the single x1
    Basic japanese x1
    Perseverance x1

8:40~ arrived at the venue. went straight to the mini live line. there are multiple line (goods, project reviewn, handshake etc) so lookout for the guy holding the end of line placard and get in the correct line. as expected there were already sh*t loads of people there. we were lining up outside.

9:15~ line moved and we were ushered inside to hall 6A(where the handshake takes place) and line stopped there.

10:45~ line moved heading into the actual live hall 6B

11:15~ finally got inside. the ticket exchange process was very simple. there are people waiting at the entrance. hand in the exchange ticket and you'll get a proper mini live ticket. no id check, no bag check. the tickets are devided by sections from front A,B,C,D and subdevided further by numbers (A1,A2 etc). check your ticket and head to the correct section. there are maps and labels for the section. not sure how random the tickets were handed out but i was in section C3 and when I got in there were people in section D already so guess there's chance to get good tickets even if you're late? stage was proper (not truck) and had a screen on each side.

12:10~ the live finally starts. started off with Synchronicity. kaz, ikuchan and minami were absent. I was quite far and couldn't see clearly but i believe they wore a new uniform, and not the one we saw Wakatsuki wore (striped light blueish) which was deemed the 20th uniform. this one was plain and light grey in colour (if the lighting didn't deceive me)(edit:upon further inspection on Misa's mobame picture, it is indeed light grey, but has actually got silver floral-ish pattern on it)(edit2:manatsu's mobame comes out light pink in colour. might be due to camera filter. i dunno what to believe anymore :XD:). great powerfull performance. next up was Unders. i wasn't into the song so much but another great performance. they stopped for a short MC and continued with MomoYodaZukkiKubo (formation was mostly in this order too) song. they sang it live which was great since all other songs weren't. nothing outstanding in the dance but good nonetheless. next was 2nd gens Scoutman. the song was interesting and the dance fits well too. tokimeki was next. ponytail tamami was cute. overall was cheerful and energetic. nuff said. another short MC and it was the last song Against. Best song for me in the single and the performance wasn't a letdown. ikoma's solo dance was wonderfully executed full of emotions. only complaint was the missing members, especially ikuchan and minami (ikoma was alone upfront). some short announcements after and the mini live ended. sad that they didn't perform IkuMisaReika but can't be helped since they didn't have a third of the voice :^^;:

12:45~ live ended. they were letting people out by sections

13:15~ finally got outside, with still sh*t loads of people going in for handshakes
    for around 1500yen, i think going to the live is worth it. i actually don't see the point of going for the handshake unless its for members you can't get in IHS. better spend it for the live/poster/live video. now hoping Minami is fine for tomorrow's IHS

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 8
  20. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Mini-live experience during NHS for 20th Single, May 6, 2018 Makuhari Messe

This time I decided to see the mini-live (my first) since it was Ikomachan's last ML.

~0600 : Start of my Nogi day riding the train to Makuhari.
    It felt like a weekday/rush hour, it was packed with about a third getting-ff at Disney and the majority for the NHS.

~0700 : Queued for the ML, it was already long. What? were there campsites outside Makuhari? how'd they get here so early?

~0900 : Reception already opened, submitted the ticket and received a location slip since it was divided into sections. There was a separate section for the disabled (left side) and women-only.
    The crowd were having fun. Shouting ya-hho (similar to that shouting match kojichu episode), playfully responded to whatever was shown on the screens (like during the Recorded Reviewn info from Reika & Minami, reminders from Yoda/Momoko/can' be certain if there were others)
    In between were also the announcements of the CDs being sold-out already.

1115 : Start of Mini-live. They performed all 20th songs since all were present. Started with Synchronicity and ended with Against.
    Between the performances were short talks.
    - Reika said it was the biggest ML crowd to date
    - Sunday's Kumo was their first NHS performance. Mentioned last Saturday's Mezamashi perf.
    Asked who watched, almost everyone raised their lightstick.
    Said them 3 were a bit nervous.
    - Message from Ikomachan : said not to be sad and asked everyone to continue supporting Nogizaka46
    ~12nn : End of ML, IkuIkoHoshi had a final 3-shot then last to exit was Iko after doing a deep, long bow.

Some notes :
    Everyone looked elegant in that new Synchro uni but Maiyan was stunning specially during Synchronicity
    Ikomachan looked radiant (well, she was these past few weeks)
    Had a brief IkuMai moment during one of the talks. Iku was all nikoniko at Maiyan.
    Miona looked cute in her twintails.
    Mukai cried hard (could hardly finish her assigned announcement), Iko went and consoled her.
    It's cool to have a lightsaber lightstick

After ML , rested a bit and went to buy 20th goods. Took me around 2 hrs , by that time Reika and Iko's mini-light stick already sold-out.

TBH, it really was tiring, it was really an exercise of patience. But that physical exhaustion can be recovered. What's more regrettable would be missing the chance.
    The crowd was overwhelming but I still felt happiness knowing these are all Nogizaka46 supporters.

Some photos during NHS.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1