1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album AKB48 9th [Bokutachi wa, ano hi no yoake wo shitteiru] (2018/01/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Nov 27, 2017.

1. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Thanks @Trinu
    It only loses like 20K lol. I wouldn't think too much abt it. If anything, first day sales are not enough to tell how it will sell in the end. 1830m sold MUCH less than Tsugi no Ashiato and Rhodes in its' first day, but it still sells the highest number of sales in the end. Let's see tmr sales before judging anything. Rhodes actually sold 130K more than 0 to 1 no Aida in 1st day, but then in the end, the difference is 'only' 60K

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Dang, that's something to look for. Will snap the album when I got to Japan.

I think the number is pretty good for an album. Considering some Mayuyu's wota just dried up with her solo album, and maybe some graduate from the fandom with her.

4. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I didn't see it since I have theater edition copies only.

5. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    1830m is during AKB prime lol, which easily sell a lot of non-theater editions to public, be it singles or albums.
    0 to 1 is a best album, there were already discussions that it will sell better than Rhodes in non day 1 sales; no confirmation bias.
    For studio album, a decrease in sales every releases is a normal thing, because the gimmicks (2-shot) remained the same every year, while they have always been changing a lot for singles.

As for non-first day sales, a decrease every release (both singles and albums) is an even more normal thing.

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Looking at these stats, it always amazes me how little their first stuff sold. I mean, I know they literally started from scratch, but it's still such an extreme difference lol

I also wonder how much the re-release of SET LIST would have sold, had they released it in 2012/2013.

7. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

The sale is totally fine considering Mayuyu's graduation and how many CDs were released or going to be released by sister groups recently.

8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Are these even technically first day sales? Oricon has it listed for the 23rd, not the 24th (release day).

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Flying Get day.

And yes, they are still counted as first day sales.

10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Right, that's what I mean. The few times I bothered to check myself the Flying Get sales were lower than the first day sales (although I can't see that happening here)

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Does anyone know the differences between a Taiwanese version and a Japanese version (of this or any single)? Of course, the text will be in Chinese, but is the music all the same?

Yesasia is selling the Japanese version Type B for US$25.25 and the Taiwanese version for US$19.49. What would I be getting for my extra $6 if I bought the Japanese version? The tracks seem to be identical For example (Taiwan first, Japan second)

1. Shoot Sign シュートサイン
    5. #就是喜歡你 #好きなんだ
    8. 11月的腳鏈 11月のアンクレット
    12. Kiss Campaign キスキャンペーン

12. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    back then, if there are photos in japan version, then the TW version might not have the photos. the videos and audios are almost identical in qualities, but the japanese is slightly better. this was my observation in 2011, might not apply now thou.
    if u want collectible, buy the japanese version (imho). otherwise, buy the
    tw one

the dvd is in different region: reg 2 (jp) vs reg 3 (tw)
    apparently the quality might be much lower in the tw ver now: http://www.stage48.net/forum/index....10th-anniversary-album-15-11-18.11876/page-43

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Thanks. I was only thinking of the music (Type B). I read the other thread (thanks for the link), but the negative comments were about Hong Kong versions of other Japanese music, not Taiwanese versions.

"I've bought HK-made versions of japanese CD's before and I can guarantee you that HK production quality is a lot lower"

I think I will go for it. My Chinese is better than my Japanese anyway. :)

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48's 9th Album (Bokutachi wa, ano hi no yoake wo Shitteiru) (2nd Day Sales)
    Day 2:
    7,269 (548,182) (2nd)

Past Day Sales
    Day 1: 540,913 (1st)

15. Noraluce

Noraluce Kenkyuusei

Anyone have info on what the ad posters from CD-Japan’s external bonus look like?

16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I ordered Type A from cdjapan, but it's gonna take a while until I receive it

17. Noraluce

Noraluce Kenkyuusei

Same here. It only said one random ad poster out of 5 types. Wasn’t sure if it meant an ad poster for the album or... ? But I have a while to wait to figure it out lol.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

day 3 : 3,681
    day 4 : 19,538

19. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I don't know you guys, but I pretty much liked the new songs overall.
    Kutsuhimo is a very nice song, and it suits AKB very much, as well as the concept of the album.
    I loved Mystery Line and Namida no Hyoumenchouryoku; Kiss Campaign, Gomen ne, Suki ni nacchatte and Kusaimonodarake are good too, and there aren't any songs overall I didn't like.
    Pretty well done, I'd say.

20. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I love all songs except Mystery Line and Kiss Campaign.. Those two are so boring.

Tbh I miss Mayuyu unit in the album.. Baguette, Christmas Time, Avocado, Stoic na Bigaku, even Soda Sui is my favorite.. I feel lonely, haha