[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I hope he just admit he did the wrong thing and stop covering his actions with lies...

At least I would then still respect and forgive him because of his work all these years with akb and the eitos.

Everyone makes mistakes and deserves second chances.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Unfortunately, Japan entertainment world doesn't work that way. He is finished if he is actually wrong. He also might even if he isn't wrong at all.

3. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I know. I mean at least I still have some respect left for him if doesn't drag this on with lies.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i respect him a lot for all the things he did for Team 8 and 48G but after this incident it will never be the same anymore. will probably see him in 6 months or a year after his sentence

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Twice you have claimed he lied. Got proof? If not, don't do the courts job before they have a chance to examine evidence/question witnesses. ;)

Do I think he fucked up? Yes.

Do I think 48G is done with having him/Top Lead work their shows/events? Yes.

Do I believe he had a reasonable excuse to enter a place without permission? Not as things stand now.

But still, I am trying to to give him the benefit of doubt because nobody was hurt, thankfully. And we don't have all the facts. And are likely never to have them, knowing how the Japanese legal system likes to keep that stuff as private as they can.

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    This is not the court. This is s48.

I mean come on...white smoke. Is that where he gunna take this to? lol And according to the video, he was searching the bag and got caught red handed while trying to flee outside and got apprehended by people.

If he had saw smoke and thought it was a fire, why didn't he wake up the dude who was sleeping first but went to check out the bag? Was there smoke coming out of the bag? And why did he try to escape instead of explaining after he was seen checking out the bag?

I'm just saying you know...

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  7. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Objection! The internet is serious business! All comments and opinions must be scrutinized to the full extent of the mob, or you shall be held in contempt of Godwin's Law.

Okay, joking aside, I really like Top Lead and what they've meant to Team 8, so this sucks. Their agency will probably bury them to protect their reputation, regardless of the outcome of this (unless there is some miraculous turnaround like he was framed or something - unlikely), so that would mean contracts with AKS would also be done.

Anroke is (was) my favourite current show too, so I'm selfishly bummed about that. Even if they just drop in new hosts, it won't be the same as the bond Top Lead had with the girls.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Ninnin's statement is really odd. if he did see any smoke from an apartment, shouldnt he be calling the fire department ?
    instead, he ninja his way to the apartment and look really suspicious searching someone else bag. :wall:
    He was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

9. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

10. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
  11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Surprisngly this has not been mentionned here.
    Hiwatashi Yui, Kamata Natsuki and Murakumo Fuka got their 1st voice acting job for the child targetted anime movie Shimajirou : « Mahou no shima no daibouken ».
    they are going to voice 3 supporting characters.
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2104632/full/

side note: Shimajirou seems to be a thing in Japan, the franchise exists since 1988 and is in it's 30th year.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's over. Rip.
    http://www.sanspo.com/etc/news/20180127/amk18012705000001-n1.html

調べに対し当初は窃盗目的を否認していたが、「お金になりそうなものがあったら盗もうと思った」と認め始めた。At first he denied the accusation of stealing but after some investigations, he admitted that he wanted to steal something if there was like money or goods.

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I'm still loath to rush to judgement but if true....just why? Was it temporary mental aberration a la Winona Ryder or something?

It just seems so bizarre, he can hardly be so badly paid that he needs to resort to a bit of burglary on the side lol.

16. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
    Is he yoshimoto comedian? If he is,he will be fine ;)

17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

No. Ohtapro

18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Japan Expo Thailand yesterday posted a video on their Facebook page of the whole 6-member AKB48 performance at the event in Bangkok. I tried to post a link yesterday but this forum was still having technical issues so I wasn't able to do that. I've just tried again but it looks like the video has now been removed, presumably because of copyright issues? Anyway, as far as I can remember, the setlist included Hebirote, Aitakatta, KFC, 365 Nichi, Iiwake Maybe, Flying Get and #SukiNanda. (there are some unofficial videos floating around if you know where to look... :whistle:)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  19. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

...and just saying, it was mainly live so prepare your ears :whistle:

20. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I don't think you heard Ange Reve's 4th generation members :p