1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 51st [Jabaja] (2018/03/14)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    there goes last row girls's screentime

• Like Like x 1
  2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :huh: again Koichun? or Love Trip?

3. yumochi

yumochi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Twitter:
    seolwa
    This is the 1st senbatsu with one foreigner member :omfg: so anxious!
    But I really expected Rino or Jurina for center. I don´t think Nacchan will be a iconic center like the others :cold:

4. Havoranger

Havoranger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yuirii_murayama
    Twitter:
    Havoranger
    Really looking forward for Yuiri's first senbatsu, i'm just so happy coz i'm not really follow this group lately
    And Naachan! Woaahh glad to see naachan as center

Ah i'm sorry

5. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    looking for extras!? this better not be another KFC or KnP. PLEASE.

6. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Watarirouka had a few videos which needed extras, nothing particularly KFC or KnP about them.

7. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    only women can participate HAHAHA i can't wait for this

8. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Wait really?! I always love seeing more female fan rep in the 48 groups, plus with Naachan as Center....this is lining up to be a good single

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Some Info from it

February 2nd is when when the MV will be Shot.
    Location will be in the Ito, Shizuoka
    Only Women Can Take Part (Mentioned by @mayushimen already)

10. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Wow so this song is already dead on arrival.

11. mils

mils Kenkyuusei

Yeah, this is pretty discouraging for me too but consider that Warota People extras were also all women and if you aren't looking at them closely you probably won't notice.

12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I'm not worried, there have been lots of nice videos with extras too :approve: And I don't think the PV impacts the song very much. Some of my favorite songs have trash PVs and vice versa.

13. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Pretty much.

Watch it be a Mayu-type song where everyone Cosplays as a Male - lol. Aki-P loves the 70's..... "Do the Danso!!" do-do-do-do-do- Do the Danso....instead of "Do the Hustle!" I'm not kidding- this is a real 70's Classic song

if the video does not show watch the video here
    TRUST ME....If it's Moody or even sounds a lick like Keyakizaki - it'll prove "One Theory" I have - AKI-P is bored & enjoys 'Messing w/AKB' - He could've easily gone BubbleGum or did something Proven (atleast w/ probable success) - We don't know the song but he has NO MORE Excuses!! THIS Is the Team he's got.

Ohhhh.... So it's gonna be a "Girl Power" Feminism flavored song?? Yeah...that'll will over of the Males- lol. I'm gonna LAUGH if this is the case - Mind you we know nothing. It could be Anything....but Excluding Male extra's? A Danso center? - this smells mighty "progressive" for Japan - lol.
    My Honest feelings...
    Please AKI-P go FULL Feminist - burn your house down...after seeing how the Chinese reacted to "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" - I'm dying to see how Japan reacts to Feminist AKB48 - lol. You build your AKB48 w/ a Kami-7 & bikini calendars & Dating Sim game & candy commercials Ads & Funny comedy skits on "AKBingo"....Pretty sensible for "Idols you can Meet". I want to see you pull another WIN here - Re-create AKB & if it works w/ Okada fine! (I don't blame her).

Now...51st single- So Long fellas, we got your money. We only want 'Females' in our next Vid & random Extras Females (Girl Power)- where their be knitted "Pink Hats"?? too. Just focus on the women AKI-P...forget those 'creepy males' that buy the singles for the handshake tickets, wait in line ALL Day for 7-10 seconds & a handshake w/ a pretty girl...Yeah, I'm sure the males Wota's won't mind. Girl Power! Finally free of the slimy cheering male wota's for once! - YES, this is 'Tongue & Cheek'.

But realize if even 1/2 of this 'imagery' plays out or is perceived by the crowd that supports AKB because he likes the "girls" & and is just OK w/ the music this spells DOOM if he actively shifts AKB's focus from EVERYONE to...just a type of fan. For years AKB was supposed to be "Family Friendly" & for everyone (Young & Old - Male & Female)- having a 'Female Centric' single or message even for 1 single might come off as...what's the term..."Problematic".
    Let's all hope I'm wrong.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  14. machina

machina Kenkyuusei

i hope you're right, that sounds like paradise to me

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Funny, my ticket center says both women and men can participate.

16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What does Mayu-type song got with all people doing danso :glare:
    Pls...watch the discography. Nowhere as far as I can remember Mayu got a non-girly song let alone danso. Hell, if you mention it, all I can remember was Zero Sum Taiyou and it was sung by Akimoto Team K.

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I don’t know if they edited it. I saw women only before, but now it says
    男性・女性とも

18. #1AKB48

#1AKB48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm glad that Naachan is going to be the center of the 51st Single. AKB48 is like losing behind the popularity race within the 48G. and if we're going to based the result of last year's SSK. she does deserved the push because she rank the highest among the next-gen members.

AKS should also stop with the inconsistent push. AKB48 is all over the place these past years. the graduation of the Old Gen members had a huge effect on the group. but now that all original Kami-7 is gone. it might truly be the new era of AKB48. I just hope that AKS will build up AKB48 by selecting the most standout members within each team and promoting them as the face of AKB as much as they can. just like what they did in the Old Gen era.

19. trxsh

trxsh Member

yeah even the link in the original post says both men and women can participate, where did the "only women" thing come from?

20. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    i saw on the site some hours ago, but they change (????) i was not the only who see that, so....