1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    She played a bit 7 Narabe with us. It was a lot of fun. She counted down and she read the names with who got lucky enouch to play against her lol Unfortunately no luck for me.

Also, this morning we got an early showroom; 5AM. And she was already on her way to work. Another car delivery~
    DU0U7olVAAA3So9.jpg
    I saw that the Yamaguchi SR is already scheduled to stream in 10 minutes. I hope we got one from Tokushima/Kagawa soon too :D

Some PR
    1vaxij6.jpg DU0TdDdVAAAEChY.jpg

And a better scan from Weekly Playboy
    83-right - Kopie.jpg

Also, STU48 no GambarimaSU

DUzU6jKU0AAjmnr.jpg
    002.jpeg 003.jpeg DUy6-XoU8AAv39m.jpg DUzBzH1VwAATYuS.jpg
    I want to see Chihochan more often in this blue jersey :D

2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I like Chiho's longer-hair-but-not-too-long-style flowing around her shoulders. :blush:

That WP magazine shot with the five of them, super-photogenic. And it looks like Miyumiyu got caught playing with Chiho's skirt -- sasuga KadoIshi! [hehe]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  3. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    We got a few of them already. Like 3 or 4? lol

Also, does it mean we will see Chiho in next months Ganbarimasu too?

4. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Like it too. Especially because she has this shiny flowy hair <3

And I missed all of them haha
    Everytime I woke up and checked my phone I saw the notification but they were offline everytime. It seems they're online for less than 30 minutes most of time?
    I'm in school right now and tried to watch it during a break but they were offline - like 20 minutes after they come on, so ... lol

5. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Yes. They were online for a short amount of time through the day. But it was still fun.
    Saw a lot of screenshots from radio and TV shows. I need to catch up to everything soon too!

6. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan has a hoarse voice. I thought she was just playing around at first, but then her voice disappeared from time to time.
    Probably talked too much at yesterday's PR day. I hope she'll get some rest now~

I tried to look into the showrooms they did yesterday, but then I was busy catching up with all the twitter updates, mails she wrote, and 5ch lol
    And then I was fighting for some Angerme Premium Tickets in France lmao
    I need to look into it tomorrow. And hopefully my UTB magazine will be arriving tomorrow too ...

7. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Chiho opened her Kurayami CDs on showroom and she got like 4 Yumirin cards lol
    She was happy to get one from MiyuMiyu though (going all "KadoIshi" lol), and a cute one from Nonchan :D

She also got Hinachan, Kanon, Paru, and Aoi. I think this were all!?

8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Her KadoIshi reaction was the cutest <3 And I laughed when she wrote 'IshiMi' on her left hand lol...

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

180203 1930 -- Chihochan is already massively cute... but this evening's SR is Chiho having a very, very good day <3 :blush: <3

10. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

I've opened up a tumblr blog to post a lot of Chiho (related) gifs. Please check it out if you want, it would make me happy! :D
    https://www.setouchime.tumblr.com

Right now I am watching the Ehime documentary and Chiho sneaked herself into it even though she wasn't performing lol She watched the girls from the audience, and did some work as backstage photographer/camera men. There are a lot of cute Chiho and KadoIshi scenes.
    tumblr_p3l73aunr41x4bk66o2_250.gif <- Chiho escaping from her table to eat their lunch together with MiyuMiyu lol

I'll see what Imousu offers for gif-like scenes lol I am also working on SR stuff if there's something "interesting" happening, like her opening the Kurayami CDs.

11. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    For some reason I get an unsafe website warning ... but I've followed you! I love all the content so far <3
    I also really need to watch the prefecture documentaries. I'm way behind on this stuff haha

Iriko from Monsisters6 got the KadoIshi card while buying Kurayami
    DVMQ6wjV4AEa86v.jpg
    https://twitter.com/iriko_527/status/960129756778831872

And Chihochan is now Room Level 397 (aka Rank 14) on SR
    chihochan.jpg
    https://sr48.net/roomlevel
    Now on our way to catch up to Miharu~

Ah, she also got 10,000 views in less than an hour for two consecutive days! <3

Which reminds me; A lot of people mentioned that Chihochan's HS lane got notable longer. Chihochan even mentioned it in her mail today/yesterday, saying that she was surprised about it. She's really happy and will definitely do her best in the future too. Do your best, Chihochan! <3

12. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    That was quick - it's less than a year since she started with SR and she's already in the Top 16 (Senbatsu lol) - she's also the youngest there.
    Tomorrow will be another early SR. 5:30AM - either on her way to somewhere or from an hotel room, I guess.

I'm so happy to hear this. And hearing this from Chiho too makes it somewhat more "official" too lol
    I hope she keeps rising in popularity and won't stop there~

That was super cute. Especially her "Imagine this hand is Minami ... wait ..." and then starts to write on her hand lol <3

This is super cool! The KadoIshi stuff made me laugh so far. Their friendship is truly something else. It's like they don't even realize there are other people when they're talking lmao

13. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan is sharing her room with Hinachan! I guess, this is the firs time? Unfortunately Hinachan wasn't showing her face. Would have loved a stream with the two of them!
    Also, they're apparently filming the MV (for AKB Bside's) today ...

And! Chihochan got another scene at yesterday's Setobingo! <3
    I'm suepr happy that she's getting so many opportunities to show herself, and that she receive so many compliments for it!!
    And even though she wasn't nowhere to see in the preview, we got something like a CM!?

Chihochan in a school uniform <3

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Didn't she have a bite of something blindfolded near the beginning? Sure looked like Chihochan... :approve:

And KadoIshi got great moments in Setobingo #04! There was a *lot* of Chiho's laughing smile during the country accent segment, which was lovely :blush: And Miyumiyu was sooo cute in her senpai segment! Adorable when she's excited :omfg:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    So, today was the MV shooting? Apparently it took place in Hiroshima at the Kosanji Temple. The hill ho hope. It's beautiful! I wonder if it's true.
    According to Chihochan's mails they were shooting outside and it was freezing cold. I hope none of the girls will catch a cold!
    Just for the record; Chihochan herself didn't mentioned any MV shooting!
    Some photos from today~ lol
    6d435a7967154f5771e.jpeg 6d435a7967154f5772e.jpeg 4f95a797f3c2fcfd1e.jpeg
    Seems we'll get the same hairstyle as in Omoidasete Yokatta <3

Yeah, this was from the last week though. I meant the preview for next week ;)
    We were quite lucky enough every time to get a glimpse of her and knew that she'll be featured again, but this time nothing. But if it's the batch we got to see from the CM, she'll be there, walking around in school uniform for whatever reason lol I mean, Mishima in her Karate outfit and Fu in volleyball uniform will probably show their skills ...

16. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

Thank you, @May48 & @Miyunyan !

I'm looking forward to it!

SHOWROOM Gifs
    Chiho opening the Kurayami CDs Part 1 & Part 2
    Chiho: "A lot of Yumirin's found their new home at the Ishida household!"
    KadoIshiIshi
    Talking about her father/her parents
    In the last few days、I saw a lot of STU48 advertisements on the train、and even heard our song played in some places。It definitely made you aware that our major debut date is coming closer。And yesterday、some CDs arrived at our house。It seems that my father bought them without telling anyone about it 笑。

My father is a really great person. Everytime there’s an Event in Hiroshima、my father will definitely come and watch me。He supports me a lot and I owe him so much。I’m really happy to have my parents helping me through stress and difficulty and supporting me all the way。

Ehime Documentary Gifs
    KadoIshi on the way to the hall, watching and listening to a horror Manga

Chiho escaping her table to eat lunch together with MiyuMiyu
    KadoIshi
    Chiho & MiyuMiyu & Hinako (like KadoIsHinako!? lol)
    KadoIshi only having eyes for each other lol
    Chiho tearing up while filming the circle thingie before the concert
    KadoIshi only having eyes for each other Part 2 lol
    Chiho filming thee girls going on stage - and cracking up lol
    Chiho watching and recording the Ehime performance
    KadoIshi always being close to each other
    And some KadoIshi happening in the background and stuff

I didn't realized how many Gif Sets there are lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    ^ lol Do I actually need to watch the Ehime one anymore? :p

• Like Like x 1
  18. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

Sorry lol I probably went a bit overboard with this lol

19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    So, we got a 6AM stream from Chihochan this morning - she was still at home, but after a lot of questions from fans why so early (even though she didn't left her home for work etc yet) she mentioned that she have some errands to do today. Now we know that those "errands" were a surprise visit at the STU48 documentary cinema screening in Odaiba.

She and Michu went to Tokoy this morning, and talked a bit about the documentary and the prefecture concerts before the movie screening. I guess we'll get a hotel stream tomorrow morning - they have some HS Events this weekend anyway lol

@Snowfoxx Holy sh... that is actually amazing! Keep up the good work! And no need to apologize. Every way to get Chiho's and STU's name out there is appeciated lol

20. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I didn't even knew that an STU48 documentary will hit the cinema in Odaiba lol
    But at least we got a short Chiho/Michu stream which was adorable <3