1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    A short article about this
    IMG_9914.jpg
    https://www.phileweb.com/news/d-av/201802/09/43266.html

In today's showroom Chihochan mentioned that they'll hold an opening ceremony for the STU48 Handshake - though she herself didn't knew what they'll be actually doing. It seems it was just an simply traditional opening greetings ...
    DVo6anSU8AA5C82.jpg DVom4-1U8AA7Vok.jpg DVom8k7UQAUBomc.jpg DVomas8VoAAi8x3.jpg DVonNwcVoAAy6hy.jpg DVotH4nU0AAEjRv.jpg
    And a short video

They're giving out some business cards btw
    DVoxjRjVAAEiHfR.jpg
    There's also stuff written on the background - haven't looked too much into it yet though, just saw some KadoIshi mentions while scrolling through my dash lol

And they're also wearing the school uniform for the HS
    Chihochan: "STU Gakuen is really strict. We aren't allowed to wear colored contact lenses, and we have to work all summer!" [hehe]

2. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    DVt1dIsW4AU5r3J.jpg
    300 consecutive days! Chihochan, thank you for your hard work! <3
    She got a lot of congratulations messages, and a few towers. Though it was kinda cute that she didn't realized that the Macaroon plate was an Tower too until the end lol

Mikan continuation?
    DVvUHSiVoAIdJBF.jpg DVvUHSjU0AAMnKc.jpg DVvUHSjVQAEQjb7.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here

I hope everyone watched the 3rd Episode. Chihochan had a little meeting with an spider at her first Mikan [hehe]

3. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

Okayama & Kagawa
    Chiho & Fu
    Chiho & Hina (this was right before the Encore when the fans called "STU48" - which is why they walk in this rhythm, and Chiho gesturing the 8 lol)
    Chiho & MiyuMiyu & Hina
    KadoIshi
    KadoIshi eating their lunch together
    Surprised Chiho
    Yuri helping Chiho with her hair
    Meganekko Chiho
    KadoIshi always being close to each other Kagawa (?) Version
    KadoIshi always being close to each other Okayama (?) Version
    Chiho staring at Naachan (She always have this intense stare when she listens to other people tbw lol)
    KadoIshi always being close to each other (feat. Naachan lol)
    KadoIshi (filmed by Naachan btw)

Thank you! I'm probably going over Imousu now that you've mentioned an encounter with a spider lol

300 consecutive day on showroom! This is nice?
    She's like the 6th one to achieve 365 days in the whole 48G, huh? And the first one in STU.
    But I think she's the first one to keep the Mainichi Idol going from the start, huh?

4. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ 'Surprised-Chiho' is amazing! :lol::blush:

And today's SR Chiho is :^O^: ... her wave makes her look even more ladylike than she usually does (almost Yukirin-like) <3

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    interesting question; there is a surprising lack of data on that, or at least I fail to find any. Team 8's Onishi Momoka and Ota Nao have already reached 365. SKE's Shirai Kotono and AKB's Yamane Suzuha should have already done as well, but they once did only 14 minutes and lost their super long streaks. SKE's Nonogaki Miki and Kurashima Ami are the next in line (350+ and 320+ days respectively). Unless I'm missing someone, Chiho should be next (5th), just few days before Macharin.

As for the other question, Onishi Momoka has definitely streamed ever since day 1. I think Yamane Suzuha has also streamed every day since she joined, although as mentioned she screwed up the streak once. Apart from those I'm not aware of anyone.

6. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    MiyuMiyu also started streaming since 17th Apr, same as Chiho. But she overslept like 13 times, so she is still in 290ish days XD

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

7. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I'm pretty sure Arichan and Cuca (and Fukuchan a little behind of them) are quite close to 300 too. Not sure if they streamed too everyday and just went under 90 seconds someday or not though.

So, in conclusion we can re-phrase that and say Chiho is the 1st in STU48 who is documented to reach 300 consecutive streaming days (aka at least being online for 90sec every day).
    And the 2nd "documented" in the whole 48G to stream every day since Day 1!?

MiyuMiyu does get mentioned a lot for her achievement in SR, but I do wonder why Cuca doesn't get any mention anywhere ...

8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Queen in oversleeping lol

I remember in some early days KadoIshi was scheduled to stream together ... and then no one came online lol Like around 6AM?

Chiho scheduled her stream 15 minutes later but then still wasn't coming online - at least we knew she wasn't sleeping anymore.

When Chiho finally came online half an hour or 45 minutes later, she was without MiyuMiyu and was like; "I'm sorry, it should be a KadoIshi stream but I'm not able to wake her up. I've waited and then decided to come online anyway!" lol

MiyuMiyu joined later too though - with bed hair and pajama lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan is now at Rank 13~
    chiho.jpg
    https://sr48.net/roomlevel

Seems Chihochan wasn't sleeping well this night. She mentioned it shortly and was also looking pretty tired at the beginning. She got quite energetic a few seconds into the stream though <3

She often runs out of time at the end of her stream lately. To list all the gifts, ranking, and then calling out names takes alone 10 minutes. Pretty funny when she forgets to say her catchphrase and has to rattle through it as quick as possible (like today) lol

She was looking so good! <3
    Wouldn't mind this look more often.
    I'm really happy that she's growing out her hair. She does so many different hairstyles with it~

Some photos from yesterday
    DV1iaHfU8AIygVb.jpg DV1mu_rVMAAPZSY.jpg DV2SpCNVAAAstd9.jpg DV1DT6IVwAARHKJ.jpg DV1DT6KVMAAhzdx.jpg DV1DT6LUQAAeGMD.jpg DV1Gjd1VwAAB1LJ.jpg
    Another bear sighting lol

And another LINE LIVE!
    DV0GtWNVwAE0CSL.jpg
    This evening, 8:30PM!
    https://twitter.com/tss_tv_official/status/962933533969858561

10. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

That is actually interesting to know.
    I'm almost only on showroom when Chiho is streaming so I only see who's online (and their Mainichi Idol streak) at this time lol

11. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    yeah, that's the thing, unless you catch the idols online (and remember you wanted to check it) or see people tweeting about it afterwards (which almost never happens), the only way is to tediously go through the sr48 page and you really don't want to do that:lol:

12. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    DV6Y2M-U0AAlpaX.jpg DV6Y2OBVMAAq_yQ.jpg
    For anyone who missed the stream, here's the recording
    https://live.line.me/channels/419279/broadcast/7239590
    Honotan's SR. The other Girls are coming in at the 49 minute mark

Chihochan and Ayumin are the next ones for Street Girl Snap
    27579605_536434596730658_8910644064894844928_n.jpg 27878761_426245867793144_8279123992225251328_n.jpg
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BfIPts5Dk6P/?taken-by=stu48.official
    The first article will be up in the first half of next week!

Imousu Episode 4
    Mikan continuation

13. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    2b3f5a83faa2a0d301e.jpeg

Valentine's Day stream <3

She must have been tired. She mentioned she went home right after the LIVE and got under the Kotatsu.
    6765a83f4f4d50e31e.jpeg
    She was thinking the whole time that she need to remove her make up, take out her contact lenses, take a bath, get ready for tomorrow etc., but somehow she couldn't get up ... and then 2 hours passed lol

And, she got a new contact lenses cleaner.
    207b5a83f6214d8281e.jpeg
    She was super excited about it. Her last one was grey, but now she has a blue one - everything blue now reminds her of STU48 and Setouchi.

Also a reminder that she'll do an super early stream today (in 1 hour from now)
    DV_5bXSUQAEOWcp.jpg
    And yes, even with 2-3 towers yesterday she is still fighting with Miharu about Rank 13 lol We got us another tough rival. It'll be interesting to see how long they'll go against each other, and what will happen with Yamada who we'll pass soon too :D
    https://sr48.net/roomlevel

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Chiho's mama needs to get her disposables. With such pretty brown eyes... Chihochan deserves best technology :blush:

and it's quite cheap... at least in ungodly-expensive-island reality, like here -- I can sleep with them in no problem, and they last longer than daily-clean contacts. I haven't worn those since high-school lol :^^;: Pretty-please, Ishida-mama...

It must be slightly strange for an idol to help others celebrate a completely commercial holiday like Valentine's... while having to remain celibate. I want to say 'poor Chiho'... but she's still slightly young to start dating (at least for this ojisan :eek::^^;:)...

15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    In yesterday's (20180214) evening stream

we got some cute Chihochan watching Tsuguchan's SR and reacting to it. Someone was nice enough to make a video of it haha

And while talking about SR, here's the one from this morning (20180215)

She mentioned that she got some work to do but she will try to come online sometime at the evening. She even mentioned/hinted that she'll definitely come online again via her mails, and I think she even scheduled herself via SR for a bit until she deleted it again. She did came online though ... for 4 minutes lol
    She was really sorry about this (the work took a longer time than expected) and she promised us she'll try to do a 1 hour stream tomorrow morning! This is also why she's schedules for 7AM (instead for her usual 7:30AM)!
    chiho.jpg

As for the mentioned work;
    The girls who are "confirmed" (either through SR themselves, or being mentioned as an roommate from the other girls) to be in an hotel are Yumirin, Fuchan, Hinachan, Kanon, Torochan, Michu, Ayumin, MiyuMiyu, and Chihochan. I'm really curious if they had some work together, and if yes, for what lol

^
    I remember I had a conversation with a friend who wears glasses/contacts where I was asking about the exact same thing; which contacts are better ... The ones you have to change every day, or the one you "just" clean. But I don't even know the answer anymore tbh It was 7 years ago after all lol

But I'll trust you on this one and am hoping that Ishida-Mama will be buying Chihochan the daily ones soon haha

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Awww that was adorable! It was a shame Chiho couldn't hear Tsuguchan play Kurayami tho :^^;:

17. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Can't wait! I hope we get some photos with some nice clothes. Loved the pictures from Hinachan and Marina!
    They should give Chiho a STU dress that fits her though lol

lol that's cute. And as @stormy said; a shame she couldn't hear her play Kurayami. But at least she heard the wIshida talk lol

18. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan was at the ZOO with Yumirin, Ayumin, Fuchan, Torochan, and Kanon today.
    24825a869d1d0e7641e.jpeg 24825a869d1d0e7642e.jpeg 3a335a86aa3d892631e.jpeg 24825a869d1d0e7643e.jpeg
    Her best Shot lol
    2cb55a86a0a8762b31e.jpeg

She also did a cute SR with Yumirin <3
    DWJ-lr4U8AU7ndf.jpg DWJ-R5WVwAY-taZ.jpg DWKGdASU8AEuaMr.jpg DWKGdASV4AAamXS.jpg DWKyst1UMAAZfYW.jpg

We also got Chiho on Rank 12 now :D
    sr.jpg
    Which also means; A few tough days until we might catch up to Goto Moe haha

SR 180215 Evening

The 4 minutes stream - she just wanted to say hello (lol) and apologize that she wasn't able to come online even though she was scheduled to be there. Her work took much longer than expected - she was still wearing the makeup (and nail polish as she mentioned the next morning).

SR 180216 Morning

The promised 1 hour stream - after not being able to come online yesterday evening. She played a bit 7 Narabe with the Fans (counting down and then see who was able to play against her lol), and she mentioned that she still wear the nail polish from work yesterday. She doesn't have any nail polish remover with her so she'll see what to do now lol

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I really love this photo set [hehe]
    65b35a87fe901b20f1e.jpeg 65b35a87fe901b20f2e.jpeg 65b35a87fe901b20f3e.jpeg

39985a86a732c405a1e.jpeg 39985a86a732c405a2e.jpeg

It seems she had some freetime yesterday and was hanging out with a friend in Tokyo (Chihochan is still surprised how many people are on the trains to Harajuku lol)
    59b05a880468ea5621e.jpeg 59b05a880468ea5622e.jpeg

SR 180216 Evening

The cute SR with Yumirin.
    At the end Chihochan got a coughing fit and wasn't really able to say goodbye. Was a few seconds longer on via Yumirin until she realized that her stream was already cut off, aka her work curfew is already on lol

SR 180217 Morning

Even though it was an 1 hour stream and 9:30AM she was still whispering to not wake Yumirin up [hehe]

SR 180217 Evening

A loud and noisy evening SR lol We also could watch her eating some salad. At the end of the stream Yumirin came back to their hotel room and they did some clapping rhymes lol

SR 180218 Morning

Another 1 hour stream. She was playing some 7 Narabe. It's always fun to see who's lucky enough to play against her - though hearing her comment about it and the players make me quite jealous lol Somehow I'm never lucky enough lol
    She also called out the Top players in the Chihochan ranking in 7 Narabe.

Attached Files:

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei