1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Maybe it is just me, but I see Kanji as admirable group, while Hiragana as lovable group.:)

3. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Congratz Hiragana Keyaki, got tired of Kanji Keyaki myself but the Hiraganas still have my full support! Within the management there might be some who have the same thought lingering inside their mind with the amount of promotion they get lately.

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Good job, Hiragana-chan! Here's to a successful 3 days at Budokan. Looking forward to the album.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

During the first concert, someone posted that Memi was sent 5 metres (15') in the air in Dare Tobe (look dead centre in the image for the upskirt pic that 2channel was excited about, lol). I thought 5 metres was an exaggeration, but this pic suggests it wasn't. Not sure who this is, since Mirei did it the second night, but the tweet caption says Memi. I hope there are wires and a harness -- amazing to treat your injured member this way, lol. (click to enlarge)

[​IMG]

Desperate to see this show, which seems fairly stunning from the pics. Will they broadcast it before the album comes out, for publicity? Will they include it as a separate disk with the album?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    If Keyaki management is anything like Nogi's, if you weren't there then it's doubtful you'll ever see the full show. Just glimpses and snippets in their TV shows. But hopefully, they aren't anything like so maybe they will be less stingy with releasing concert DVDs. At the moment the best you can hope for is to be included in the album.

7. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    She's diamond, I want her solo in the album..

So happy for Hiragana-chan~
    Their quality is so good, would be a shame if they only have a song and an MV every single release..
    So, it's good to have an album. I hope the album has many new songs since their discography until now only has 7 songs.

On the other side, since they already have an album, it's like 80% the next single will still be a Kanji senbatsu.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Just found a Japanese blog with a transcription of Imanimiteiro and also the phone-captured sound from the concert, slightly cleaned up. The sound has been posted on YouTube:

if the video does not show watch the video here

And now here's a very rough translation by a fan (me), no doubt with some errors, but which I think gives the feeling of the real thing. It's not negative toward Kanji. It's telling Hiragana to stop being cowards and take up the challenge of racing after Kanji and getting into the front rank. Yes, to go past Kanji, but more for the view than for the competition.

Hiragana Keyaki -- Imanimiteiro ("Now you'll see")
    lyrics by Akimoto Yasushi

Suddenly one day the adults
    Said to us: "Why not give it a try?"
    What do we plan to do, cowards!
    Of course it may be impossible for us
    As we are now. Everyone knows that.

But somehow right then and there
    We nodded and accepted the challenge.
    Honest people, who really wanted to do it.
    For sure we're being tested,
    Pushed by unreasonable demands.
    They definitely think we'll give up.

We see the world at a distance
    Over someone else's back.
    When our turn comes,
    The rules don't allow us to just say "pass".

The colours you'll see from us now,
    What are they?
    The colour of doing our absolute best,
    Chewing our lips in deep thought.
    What colour are the words we murmur
    Over and over again deep in our hearts?
    Someday you'll see.

Seeing that the real thing is so much bigger
    Than those dreams,
    We are timid and hesitant.
    But what do you mean "if there were more time"?
    I'd call that making excuses.

Everyone has to cross over.
    The starting point is within us.
    So let's cross, cowards!
    No-one will blame us.
    Making excuses is ugly to see.
    Let's just quietly stand up and go.

Rather than regretting that we
    Stayed in a safe place,
    Even if we get hurt, let's cry about it
    From a place right up in front.

The colours we see now,
    What colours are they?
    The colours that kept appearing in dreams
    When we were suffering.
    The things we wished for will certainly come true.
    What colour are our feelings?
    I want to try saying it: now you see where it gets you

People may say it's reckless,
    But there's no way we'll run away.
    In this world so wide
    We will sing.

The colours you see from us now,
    What colours are they?
    The colour of doing our absolute best,
    Chewing our lips with effort.
    What colour are the words
    We murmur over and over again deep in our hearts?
    Someday you'll see.

The title is the first translation problem. It's all in katakana, so you can't tell which homonym is intended. But I think this is the most likely reading. If anyone wants to send me corrections, please do. I should add this this is just some unknown person's transcription I'm working from. I haven't identified any errors, but there could well be some.

I think this is Aki-P telling Hiragana they're getting a chance to advance toward the front rank, and they'd better take it now. The group learned and performed the song before they realized just what a big chance he was giving them.

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    @ukifune So, it was color. It is indeed difficult with just the title. I don't know, if this can help, but on the other day, when I translate the title only, as the color, someone correct it. Here what he said.

But, if we see it from the next lines after Imanimiteiro on the chorus part, it is the color, right?

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Lol. My first attempt was "Now you'll see." But I thought the word iro (colour) appeared so often that it must be related to that. But the grammar of it did bother me. So did the "ni", but your contact has cleared that up for me. In English, "now you'll see" can mean "in the time about to come" as well as simply "right now."

Anyway, the transcriber sometimes uses the kanji for iro in the body of the lyrics and sometimes it's the full katakana Imanimiteiro. I think your contact is probably right about the title, etc. That works better for me. But in fact, what you're seeing is people's "colours," so the meaning is close anyway.

Thanks very much for this. I'm going to go back and change the title. I definitely don't intend this as a definitive translation, just a fan attempt to get the basic message into our heads, quick and dirty.

And by the way, about getting goosebumps from listening to music, which we were talking about after the Hiragana AKB show.

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you for the translation. That seems to convey Hiragana soul for me.

I mean, the way and reasons the group was created in the first place, the path they followed on the side, or behind Kanji, but at the same time building up the core of what they are now, the first songs, events, Netflix Drama, 2nd gen then Budokan... they may give this "happy aura" everyone seems to see, but they are stong as they come; always trying, always taking another step.

Am I rambling? lol

The only thing I don't particularly like is that people are already putting Hiragana against Kanji.... which is something I can't see at all. Walking together the same path as two separated groups yes, being divided by rivalries.. I think it belong more to fans than to Keyaki itself.

This said, Budokan's pictures look amazing! :inlove:

13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hiragana is surely trying to make a contrast with kanji...
    The happy aura is a good thing to balance with kanji's rebel aura.

Just compare Fukyouwaon and NO WAR in the future lyrics wise, and you get what I mean.

14. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    wow, Imanimiteiro gave me a goosebumps

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hiragana 2gen Omotenashikai , Monday evening 12 February Makuhari Messe. In the mini-live, they did all Hiragana songs except for Oide Shampoo. Kosaka Nao centred every song except Oide Shampoo.

1. self intros
    Miku plays NO WAR on sax
    Hina draws a panda
    Nao does call/response
    Paripi rap
    Nibu rolls her tongue
    Hiyo-tan ballet
    Konoka call/response
    Manamo deep formal bow
    Miho dribbles basketball

2. clubs:
    broadcasting club (Manamo)

music club:
    Miku alto sax, Hina piano, Paripi/Konoka acoustic guitar
    i. Tuning (Yui-chans' song)
    ii. Taiko drumming by all four

athletic club
    Nao, Nibu, Hiyo-tan, Miho
    i. unicycle
    ii. Nibu sets volleyball, Nao smashes
    iii. double-dutch skipping rope, Hiyo-tan enters with a cartwheel
    iv. Miho basket shot

dance club
    all 9
    Konoka tap dance
    Miku/Hiyo-tan/Manamo ballet
    Nibu baton
    Hina-tan skipping rope
    Paripi sword fight
    Nibu bamboo sword practice

3. fashion show

4. mini-live

Overture
    Hiragana Keyaki (all 9, Nao centre)
    Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteiru (all 9, Nao centre)
    MC1
    Sore demo Aruiteru (all 9, Nao centre)
    MC2
    Eien no Hakusen(all 9, Nao centre)
    Dance Track
    Oide Shampoo (all 9, Hina centre)
    Dare yori mo Takakaku Tobe! (all 9, Nao centre)
    NO WAR in the future (all 9, Nao centre)
    encore:
    MC3
    W-KEYAKIZAKA no Uta (all 9, Nao centre)
    MC4

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sounds fairly amazing. There were 7,000 people in the audience. This is a ridiculously talented group. And it looks as if management has decided that Nao is their centre. Will she be in the front row of the full 20-member Hiragana?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

looking at the setlist and the management pushed Kosaka as 2nd gen center in this concert. ( 7 out of 8 songs)

[​IMG]

19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    why not? 1st gen actualy don't have center or even ace except Neru =)

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1gen is full of potential aces. And so is 2gen. Interesting that they pick Nao, but she appears to be very talented and fans seem to think she is exceedingly pretty. To me she has seemed cold and proud ever since the auditions, and I don't much warm to her, but we've seen little of her, and I'm totally open to coming to understand her better. And it's true that there is no clear centre among the 1gens, so the field is open to rise even higher, eventually.

Nao is one of the youngest members, still in middle school, and management started with the youngest member at centre in both Kanji (Techi) and the 1gens (Memi co-centre). And in Nogizaka (Ikoma). I'd expected Miho to be the one pushed forward, but one factor may be that she is 19 17 (thanks, @humbal), while Nao is still 15. The youngest members are Hiyo-tan, Miku and Nao, in that order, and all of them turned 15 last September.

@CutePanda (next post) -- I tend to trust management in these choices, since I've approved of all three of those first choices so far (Ikoma, Techi, Memi). Memi hasn't really worked out so far (much as I like her), but the other two definitely did.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018