1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 6th [Glass wo Ware!] (2018/03/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Bathroom Travel, really an amusing song title:^^;:, i wonder what kind of song could it be

2. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Yes, I made a big assumption that it was the 'forest' song given the footage from the CM(which I assumed might have also been the video just as it was with Mechacari CM and Kaze MV). Seems almost like a waste not to do a MV with the CM at the same time.

3. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    (Sorry if someone already asked this question)
    What version(s) are you guys getting? I’m thinking A or D for me :^O^:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2018
  4. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

they should pick Kyonko and Mona for Bathroom Travel instead [hehe]

[​IMG]

6. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Isn't that a little early? We don't even know all of the songs yet :^^;:
    If I were to speculate, I'd say I'll probably get type A and type C since I like Techi's solo and Yuichanzus have never disappointed me. If I get type C or not or even more will depend on how the songs sound though and on how much other stuff I want to get from japan.

7. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    yes yuichans! and MV too!

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    yuichanzu enough is making me happy for each keyaki release.

9. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Meh I'm glad it doesnt get an MV. Tecchi is getting enough hate just for not doing HS. Can you imagine what the haters would say? "So.. she's resting, huh? Can't do HS but can shot a solo MV?"

10. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ^ those people are going to hate on Techi no matter what tbh

11. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    ^True. She has been shooting multiple MVs anyway and we don't even really know why she doesn't attend handshakes.

12. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I love this song, it's like a cheesy shounen anison which is the best kind of song ever imo. I wish Keyaki had been around when I was a hardcore idol fan and had to make do with whatever cool stage song came out every couple years lol.

Yuichanzu are back! I don't care about anything else tbh, my liking of Keyaki is 60% for the aggressive songs and 40% Yuichanzu so I'm over the moon with this release.

This Neru-Ozeki-Koike song and the Neru shadow center kind of makes me feel for her. I feel that if Neru was fiercer and (let's be honest) more talented at singing and dancing she would be the top contender for the center position: she's ambitious enough for it, the fans love her and she's gotten a lot of attention from mngmt ever since she was added to the group. Maybe give her more time and we might see her rise above her current position, her drive reminds me of Yuko's (although Yuko was always an excellent technical dancer and performer in general even though her voice wasn't good).

On the other hand, I'm glad that Imaizumi seems to be back in full force after skipping Kohaku. I worry about her a lot, she's my Keyaki oshi but I'm very sad about what's happened to her in the last year. I hope that she can find it in her to move ahead with the group because her vocal talent is really needed in the lineup of kanji keyaki (and because I love her so much and want her to be happy <3)

ETA: I don't mind a permacenter from Hirate, but I feel like there might be something going on with her behind the scenes, like a lot of people wonder too. At times she looks exhausted, other times she looks like she doesn't care or doesn't want to be there and then she has days when she's a normal fluffball. I get that she's a teenager, but it's kind of baffling to see that sort of inconsistence and I really hope it doesn't mean anything bad about her mental condition. I'm glad she's skipping HS this time if she needs to rest and get better. We've had at least one ace graduate before her time because of the great pressure (Jo Eriko) so I'm glad they are letting her breathe a bit by not having her do HS for this single. If the weirdness continues and she keepts skipping HS events then I think the management should come clean with the fans and state what's what, I can't believe what happened with the Budokan concert and they seem like they need to step up to the plate and really act professional with the way they are managing the group. After all, neither Yurina nor any of the other girls makes the important decisions, so I think it's unfair to chalk it all up to her or to how the other members were spineless or whatever. They aren't in a position to make a final decision about pretty much anything in their careers and probably serve more as scapegoats than anything else.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  13. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    whichever ones that has neru and risa on the cover

======================================
    https://twitter.com/cx_mezamashi/status/963340946405343232

seems like we're getting the MV tomorrow.

Start time of the programs
    4:00〜TBS「はやドキ!」
    4:00〜日テレ「Oha!4」
    4:00〜フジテレビ系「めざましテレビ アクア」
    5:25〜フジテレビ系「めざましテレビ」
    5:50〜日テレ系「ZIP!」
    https://twitter.com/K46lovers/status/963411599901028353

14. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi did not join the hs event because she gave other members the opportunity to shine. she's a really nice girl.
    I hope the main cover of 6th single is Hirate Yurina only again. Without techi in the center, keyakizaka will definitely crumble and if hiragana 1st gen, 2nd gen or a new member enter kanji senbatsu, it will also cause the group to crash because they will destroy the unity that kanji had. hiragana can hold a concert at budokan because of kanji, not because hiragana. all because kanji especially techi.

Techi is Keyakizaka46, Keyakizaka46 is Techi.

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Naako join the hs event because she gave the group the sales they need. She's a really nice woman.
    I hope the main cover of 6th single is Nagasawa Nanako. Without Naako in the Keyakake, keyakizaka will definitely funereal and if hiragana 1st gen, 2nd gen or a new member enter keyakake, it will also cause the show to crash because they will destroy the funereal atmosphere that kanji had. hiragana can hold a concert at budokan because management said so. all because kanji especially techi injury.

Naako is Keyakizaka46, Keyakizaka46 is Naako.

16. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    Sawabe did not join the hs event because he gave other members the opportunity to shine. he's a really nice girl.
    I hope the main cover of 6th single is Sawabe Yu. Without sawabe in the center, keyakizaka will definitely crumble and if kanji, hiragana 1st gen, 2nd gen or a new member enter katakana senbatsu, it will also cause the group to crash because they will destroy the unity that katakana had. hiragana can hold a concert at budokan because of katakana, not because hiragana. all because katakana especially sawabe.

Sawabe is Keyakizaka46, Keyakizaka46 is Sawabe.

mozzarella cheese

• Like Like x 1
  17. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
    images.jpg

18. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Miichan did not join... wait, this again? T_T Just ignore that Techi fanboy (fangirl?).

19. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    mv is going to be aired tomorrow morning in japan

20. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    :lol: