1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    masaka ni... :eek:

:shifty:

my favorite part from this episode are when they making fun of Muramoto's contribution for Fukui and his autograph. :rofl:
    now I realized why Chou always there. Mori P is genius!

2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Do you get your answer already @bannie ? I'm not sure if there is uploads of just highlights. On YT it usually are compilations of funny moments. Those moments are gold, yes. But I think you will miss so many little things that are funny in its context. If you find it boring, just skip it to the next episodes :lol:

If you only have the will to atch the snippets and think, hey that segment look really funny. Just mention it to AKBingofansID on twitter, ask on which episode that certain segment comes from. They are like walking encyclopedia of AKBingo and its predecessor shows.

I mean...what other reason she has to be there :rofl:If you look closely, Chou's schedule is one of the most "ordinary" (beside Satone's). Wake up late - train ride - getting her guitar - pre-event practice - event - post-event commentary - dinner with family - practice at home with her cool father - sleep. But two comments about Muramoto spice the episode up with enough joke. :lol: She really is Mouri-P's favourite :D

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  3. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Thank you!
    I have watched lots on YT. best of takamina, paruru etc. Just hoping there might be each episode highlights. but I guess thats unlikely lol. I guess I will scim each episode!

4. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    this is not twitter!!! AND IM NOT THAT GUY!!! BUT HE IS JUST A GENIUS!!!!!

nice trye, sata!!! go to sleep... you are drunk

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2018
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This is starting to feel like everyone against juguete. Some people just defend their favourites a little harder than most, and while I don't agree with everything he says, it's a bit petty of some of you guys to treat him like this

6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't fuel it further. The posts'll disappear soon anyway...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You try chat with him. Go ahead. :)

8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    On one hand, there are consequences for one's actions on the forum. On the other hand, this is getting quite off-topic. Not to mention I already officially warned juguete about their actions on this thread quite some time ago, and I haven't noticed an issue since.

So enough of this conversation. Let's move on.

9. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I already forgot Satone's activities lol

10. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I like Muramoto I just don't like his troll fan here lol.

Btw on recent episodes I think the idea box of the writers are currently empty. I miss the prank episodes and why wouldn't they dropped that lucky girl ranking, that segment is uninteresting for me but then again maybe it's just me. Team 8 overall for me improved in variety skills. I'd prefer if Yui becomes more interesting than just plain cute imouto character though. I forgot the name of the girl in NMB I think? the one who did the corny dog segment in set (the one that one of the group performed in W contest) but anyway she's kinda interesting.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  11. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Agree, where is the hidden camera segment? Today's kyun segment is quite good, but I need more over the top moments again in the show.

I think you are talking about Hama Sayuna. She need her Kansai partner to bloom. That part when she paired with Sayaka shows that any NMB member would also do :lol: They already take moe-kyun battle as comedy skit stage twice :XD: As expected from nambans.
    Even in Kanto show Yui is less interesting than some other members. She need to improve more in variety, please don't end up like Renacchi/Annin in akbingo. But somehow eito variety units (except Rin and Oda) lately are rarely invited to akbingo. But who am I to complain, even Kiichan still yet to have decent screen time in 2018.

12. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Yuiyui has had TENS of funny moments! "Muramoto koko!", Annin's photobook joke, Yukirin's catchphrase joke, running away from the Ichiro dokkiri...

13. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    No, not Hama though that girl is cute and have potential. The one who was told to do the skit done by Hama and her partner. I think they're making way for others, just like what you said even Kiichan have limited screen time now. Same with Nakanishi. Yeah, Yui would end up like Paruru if this continues, like a cute mascot.

14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think I need to rewatch the episode. :^^;:

Mouri-P already have it on the top of his roster. That member from Fukui :hehe: She is just there to smile, being salty and sweet at the same time. And sometimes play guitar.

Exactly, somehow it just got out from her somewhat spontaneous reaction. :D She even acknowledge it. She has the potential to be funny orthodox idol. Not many can pull it off. But she is only used as "cute" weapon in 2018. Maybe still need some time to have funnier segments.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  15. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    GREEEEEEEEEEAT EPISOOOOOOOOODE!!! OMG I LOVE THIS!!! and i like the stu girls and their "good tension"!! Yamada, Takakura and Ogino from NGT are so good too!!! (y) and Nakanishi never disappoints!!!

16. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I would just hate it if she was unfairly branded as another "boring pretty face..." I mean, have you ever heard me talking about those, @SunnyHighland? :twisted:

17. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Fun EP! NGT had the most funny moments... but AKB swept the kyun part. Much better than last EP... :approve:

Piyo had my heart this EP though... even though her Yamaguchi kyun attempt sort of fell flat. Good work anyway, Piyo! <3

A little left-field... but Naru had like, a one-second closeup the whole show... but looked really healthy and pretty. Also, while not really a Komiharu fan... her kyun try was quite, well... kyun. Yukirin's... when she was younger her kyun was f-ing lethal. Now it feels a bit like nostalgia, as much as I hate to admit it :cry:

18. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    yeah, that segment is total BS. never liked that segment too.

if you like seeing the girls get pranked, maybe you can try kossori kansai ep. 13. There is lot of plot twist in there :lol:

The NMB girl who did dog skit with Hamachan? She is Yamamoto Sayaka.
    She is the leader of Namba gang. The most recognized 48G member beside yukirin & sasshi right now.
    And she is very good in variety.

19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Now i need to watch this.

Wait what, s/he mean Sayaka? :lol: Man...I thought there is a segment I miss in the show.
    Yuuri and Nagisa failed so hard in the episode :rofl:but not as epic as when they had....Riripon :fp: and I think NGT did better last year. I don't think Moeka's weapon work for the second time, or even Noe. Their best moment was Katomina (I am totally biased here :hehe: but hey...who did not kyuned by Katomina in the last episode? Be honest)

That NGT supposedly "center" will take care of it after this.

20. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    You won't regret it ;)