1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 6th [Glass wo Ware!] (2018/03/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 30, 2018.

1. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Isn't it "Goddess and mortals"?

2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Keyakizaka should be included in Majisuka Gakuen.. Rock you!

3. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I guess, I have to take “credit” for creating this “monster”. :cool:

4. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    stage48 is such a downer lol...

i love how shida always secures her close up even though she's not in the front row. i mean, no one is more suited to rock than shida manaka!

5. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    with those fast dancing, kicking things.. i wonder
    from fukyu-kaze techi got so much injury.. she reduce hs on kaze, didn't participate in this single hs, canceled the budokan..
    now from this aggresive single, she may not participate for 7th single then..

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Well, Keyakizaka music style is all about Tecchi. With other center this style will be different, but du you really sure that you still like teir music? Or you sure you like this gruop now if Keyaki created as typical Nogizaka#2? I'm not sure. From begining I'm prefer NGT than Keyaki girls, and my #1 is still Mahohon not Keyaki girl, but I'm more time waste is here not in NGT tread because Keyaki as a (music)gruop is absolutly my cup of tea =) So if you still love them and their style why you are so annoyed? if not, OK =)
    And if you are afraid that after Tecchi leaves the Keyaki will disappear, so... idol group do not live long. Only AKB and Morning Musume still alive from the past. AKB peak was be only with Acchan (2012) even their most popular song is Hebiro, 365 and FortuneCookie =) after her graduate only dercease! and AKB become more and more just HS group, not music. even not variety-show gruop... :cold: and next single looks like another KFC 7.0:gavel:

7. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    MV is out!!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    any Link For Global ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

9. reia

reia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Waiting for MV reuploads :cute:

10. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I enjoyed this Techi solo. :^^;:
    Her screentime is insane! As a techi oshi I felt uncomfortable, can't imagine what other people are thinking..

11. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    i'm waiting too...

12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Techi's transformation to a ikemen looks complete :^^;:

14. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Koike too~ cute for this MV LOL Shida and Suzumon realy looks amazing. And Nijika Doyakao again LOL

15. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    monoka really stood out to me

16. glsone

glsone Member

I noticed that too, it had to have been on purpose which is hilarious.

I really quite like the song now that I've listened to it in it's entirety. MV does nothing for me. Not here much we didn't already see in Fukyouwaon. I wonder if the live performances are going to use the stand mics.

17. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    I have a feeling that especially teenage girls will fucking love this single. Sales are gonna be great.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  18. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Shida 'yankee' manaka ...
    oh man, how come this girl can be cute and cool/yankee at the same time

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here we go again to a huge hit. I don't know how long my enjoyment will last, but it's still rising. Love the movement and rhythms.

I'm a Techi fan and I'm not embarrassed about her screentime at all. I loved almost every second of it, and also loved the many, many great shots of others. Brief but strong: Zumiko, Dani, Aoi, Neru, Mii-chan, Shii-chan, Fuu-chan, Muu, Akanen, Yuichans...and especially Mona and Monta.

Burning the sling was genius. Kicking over the TV worked for me. Throwing herself on the floor in a kind of replay of the moment she hurt her arm was dangerous but amazing. She did seem to carefully (and quickly) twist and land on the left arm, not the injured right arm.

But really, Techi is a genius dancer, isn't she? I guess Takahiro and the director are crucial to this, but the way she moved was fantastic. Sorry, she's still a god for me.

20. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    It felt like her solo was 5 seconds longer than an already long amount of time :lol: Like I would've been fine with the long solo... but this was even LONGER :fp:

---

Anyways, OZEKI??? She's killing it. She keeps catching my eye in the group dance segments. Sugai is really versatile, she was amazing, too <3 Yone is literally non-existent and they still somehow managed a split second for Berika lol