1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    It was pretty obvious who would be picked...

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It took them that long to announce the obvious answer lol

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ^ It's called caring about "suspense"

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I thought she already was tbh.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yuiyui? Really?

Girl, bye.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I think literally no one talked about it until 2 days ago or something lol

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

7. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    And of course it's Yuiyui.....meh. They shouldn't have waited for this kind of announcement. :glare:

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well.
    I interpreted "so long" as the SR stream length.
    Something like 40 mins to remove the veil.

9. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    wow! didn't expect that! :eek:
    omedetou yuiyui :1st:

10. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  12. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

The question is about contracts and agencies, as to whether the artist has a greater say to decide where he or she can be allowed to move to another agency. This includes members of any idol group under any agency.

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yeah, I get that. But that article is about the industry as a whole, not just 48/46. Nor are they mentioned in the article. Better places for that stuff than in the AKB general. Just saying.;)

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The Yuiyui hate on this forum though LOL anyway congrats Yuiyui, get those opportunities <3 I hope they let her center an a-side soon, since she's working so hard. I mean she just became the best HS/2-shot seller of AKB and she's quite cute, so she needs to get her chance ;D

15. trxsh

trxsh Member

That wasnt hate in any way shape or form, no need to be so defensive all the time

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

First of all my post was not defensive at all. and having so many negative reactions about a simple announcement is hate. or at the very least it's VERY salty. that's what I'm talking about. People here dislike Yuiyui, and I find it funny, I'm not defensive. I just hope she gets to center an a-side next, she deserves it!

17. trxsh

trxsh Member

Seemed more like people find it unremarkable given that she's on management's radar. If anything it's a typical response.

Now lets see if you can resist the urge to try have a pointless back and forth for 3 pages :XD:

18. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I'll respond then, since I have also noticed a bit of Yuiyui hate on the forum lately, and accusations of her being "pushed in (our) faces."

For the amount of time you guys spend analyzing the damn handshake results, I would think you might have noticed that she is currently one of the top sellers in the franchise, and has been for a while now. Her lane at handshakes is always one of the biggest. So if people are surprised she is on management's radar, then they aren't paying attention. Over and over on this forum I read "Yeah, but SSK ranking...." and "Yeah, but handshake sales..." It is obvious to me that any promotion from management she might be currently enjoying has a lot to do with fan mandate, which is what so many of you are always clamoring for.

Personally, I don't get the fascination with her. (Actually, I kinda do. I notice what kind of girls the fans generally gravitate to) She's not my type of idol. But that's just my personal opinion.

19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Never have any interest to Yuiyui. But come on... she is earn her push. Akb need this girl to revive.

And please AKS, push this girl properly. Not again half ass push like you did to Mion. Akb member need Paruru, Jurina, and Sakura push scale.

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I don't know, for all the times people in here said that Naachan and Miion deserve the world because they sell well at handshake, you would think that a girl like Yuiyui, who doesn't just sell well, but sell like crazy (isn't she almost right behind Sayanee & Sakura? or she's already there?), people would say Yuiyui deserves more than the world. But I guess not. the Naachan's and Miion's got praised for literally breathing, but when a cute girl (and not pure AKB) gets some spotlight (she actually deserves more), she is given the cold shoulder T_T those double standards, it hurts ;_; she is almost the new Sakura... but being Team 8 is not a source of hate as much as being from sister groups. I think? Maybe I'll be proven wrong.

I'm just sharing my (probably) unpopular opinion. Congrats to Yuiyui again, even if she isn't in my favs, I think she works very hard to get this little push <3