1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    To be fair, the update did also say that the ship discussion are reaching final stage

2. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
  3. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    wow the scenery looks beautiful. I hope it's going to be a good song.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I like how they are continuing the Greek Aegean sea style and with marbles this time too.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Do we know who the senbatsu is for this song? On the AKB 51st bside. I feel like it'd be kinda boring if it's the exact same senbatsu as Kurayami and Omoidasete Yokatta... And if it is the same lineup, I hope they change the center. (Not against Yumirin, just that it feels so samey... So change would be interesting.)

Lowkey hoping the girls who did not get in the first single b-sides will be in but obviously not holding my breath lol...

6. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    We don't know the exact Senbatsu yet, but it seems to be the same one. At least Chihochan and Hinachan are in. And I think Torochan and Michu were streaming from the hotel too at the MV filming date.

There was a discussion about Saki's SR, but it seems no one could confirm if this was her own room or an hotel room ...

7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  8. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Since no one posted this yet, I'm gonna post this here. The lyrics to Bokutachi wa Sinbad da has been translate, you guys can check it out here
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/lyrics-and-translations.342/page-157#3122

The lyrics are quite beautiful I have to say. Rebellious but at the same time very encouraging and inspiring. And then there's this smart connection with the sea/ocean like all the other STU songs <3

9. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
  10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Ah, my two favorite 48G idols. Similar but opposite... do you take your strong, beautiful, and talented, in country leggy natural, or city siren flirty? Like you, I'd have both to-go, please <3<3

11. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Quoting my message from the single thread because I figure I'll share here too:

12. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

STU has a lot of pretty girls from the start. These girls as they become veteran Idols are only gonna get prettier. I'm looking foward to see how STU turns out.

13. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I agree. I was fairly new to AKB so I didn't realise NGT and STU exist. NGT kinda left me with a "meh" impression, but somehow the STU girls beautiful looks captured me immediately. Like the moment I saw them I immediately thought, give them a couple of years and they will bloom into beautiful idols. I have high hope for them

14. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hi Guys... Im back, look like i missed alot info about our Girls :(

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Yes! Yumirin amazing, she is new HS Queen :blush:

16. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    That im already know from the early... Hahhhaaa

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

17. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Ozaki Mami's last activity day: March 25
    Fan letter reeption until March 31
    STU48 mail, blog, and showroom until March 31
    http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/1351

STU48's "rumored" participation at the 30th Anniversary of the Seto Ohashi Bridge was now confirmed btw
    4/8 (Sunday)
    Detailed Informations and participating members TBA
    (There's the 2Shot Event from AKB's 9th Album at Makuhari Messe at the same day)
    http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/1353

18. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

So if I wanted to record an accurate graduation/withdrawal/resignation (whatever terminology) date, would that be the 25th or the 31st?

19. Cio

Cio Kenkyuusei

^why not both dates with clarification written?

20. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I was under the impression that a lot of 48g members had this sort of "discrepancy" (if you wanna call it that) where they have a final activity/event/concert/show/whatever date, and then another actual "this is their real last day" date, but it's honestly been a while since I paid super close attention so I'm not sure. Mostly I'd like to have a concrete date that matches up with similar 48g graduations so I can easily record it on my spreadsheet, which at the moment has a column that just supports one date value.