1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 6th [Glass wo Ware!] (2018/03/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 30, 2018.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Acchan lasted 2,455 days in AKB48 (6 years 8months and 20 days) and i dont know about Techi. I hope she could stay til Tokyo Dome 20XX :)

Glass wo Ware (Music box version)

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]
    source

[​IMG]

source

interesting 6th single mv screentime distribution

[​IMG]

source

Yonesan got 0.79 second......:wall:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

maeda and yuko, both are well known in entire 48 and 46 family, those time was the real golden era created by aki p and there is no such era as them after that, no replacement i think, just listen to ponytail and hebirote always brings back good memories, watching acchan being challenged by yuko for the center position in every new song singles was truly goddess, now, you may not see the center getting challenge like that, too afraid numbers of sales decrease if the center was changed, funny[hehe] and thanks for the music box:banana:

3. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    whoa even fuyuka got more screentime than neru o_O

4. scoobydl

scoobydl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Maybe the management think of Neru's achievements last year was a serious threat to Hirate's position so they secretly restrict her?

5. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Who???
    I'm surprised that the two generations of hiragana have different tracks themselves on the single. So if techi retires, I expect kanji, as a group, to be recasted and not replaced by any hiragana members.
    Gana have their happy image that appeals to a different market. This helps to widen kyz46 appeal as a whole. So why ruin it, if it works?

6. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I felt in love at 1st listen.. the dance is so edgy & awesome!!
    I have a feeling they can reach 1 million sell with this one..

Techi breathing heavily at the start & there is a part of the dance where she felt down.. Kouhaku references?

7. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Yes, most definitely.

8. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    I thought so too. The heavy breathing, kicking the TV, ripping off the sling. All that has to be intentional, right?

My thoughts on the Techi debate:
    I really like the new single and the new music video and I think that Techi does a great job being in the center. I get that while this format is so successful that management probably don't want to change anything. Maybe having a different formation for the senbatsu B-Sides would allow for some experimentation without having to worry about slowing down the groups growth. I'd love to see a Yuichanzu WCenter!

I understand that certain users cult-like devotion to Techi can be annoying but I think they're mostly just trolling. There's only really one user that comes to mind in that sense anyway. Take everything they say with a grain of salt and laugh it off, life's more fun that way.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    do anyone notice yuipon hug on techi or more precisely fell and accidentally hugged her in mv 2:42-2:45 ? even a girl can not hold herself to embrace her. <3:inlove:<3

10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Seriously? Do management have anything to do about the screentime? They just provide the line-up, the rest is in the hands of the director (especially the time details). I don't even think the management care about how much time the others have, as long as the center is obvious.

11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Agreed. I hardly comment here now because every damn thread there is a debate on techi, and i've noticed many old users have stopped too (and moved on to twitter and other forums lol) jesus christ it's suffocating in here. i literally don't give a damn what side you're on, just be nice man. it's not hard to have a conversation without ripping each others asses apart.

quick thoughts on the single:
    - sad to see no gana's in senbatsu but not surprised. happy to see uemura in 2nd position but i think they could (SHOULD) have swapped ozeki for nanako. she's been a solid HS seller for ages and they don't give her enough credit. surprised neru isn't in the 1st row considering her amazing PB but i guess being there for the last two singles is why she's pushed to 2nd row.
    - happy to see that despite the lack of gana's in senbatsu, 2nd gen members are looking strong as hell in the HS department. definitely going to shake things up for the next single.
    - glass no ware is amazing!! i really love it. admittedly, i had kaze ni on repeat like twice? and then the only time i ever listened to it was during performances lol. with hiraishin, i played that shit for DAYSS and still do lmao. glad to have an a-side i can constantly jam to again.
    - didn't like the lack of screen time in the MV. but i've been through this before
    - love the covers! not a fan of the regular one for reasons others have already stated here, can't see the members who are already pushed to the back? that's just sad.
    - the HS sales confirmed for me that keyaki will be in about a year.
    - techi is killing it in the center position. i would love another center, but she's great at what she does and the formula is working short term, so i can see why there isn't any rush to change things now. unlike the last 5 singles where i believe any girl could have centered it, this one i can only see techi centering. maybe that's because of the kouhaku incident being part of the "storyline" the mv has, idk.
    - yuipon SLAYED. I wish she got more shots where we can clearly see her face in the mv. most of it was when she was headbanging lol. it's more than what other members got so...
    - this song in a concert? lit.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  12. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    After not loving the last title track (the dance and outfits are amazing, but the song was just meh), I absolutely LOVE this song. It's a great mix of rock, idol, and Keya's dark side. Is it being used in any CM (aside from for the single release)? The "oh woah oh oh oh" part would be perfect for a CM.

Also, Techi's eyebrows. I wanna marry her eyebrows.

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  14. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
  15. fuyuchan1609

fuyuchan1609 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ogino Yuka
    Okay. So I just listened to the song. It's very good, better than Kaze ni Fukareto mo in my opinion. But it wouldn't go in my top 10, I know they can do a tiny bit better.
    The PV is really cool. I love the dance and I love Techi's energy. But it's becoming too much ''Hirate Yurina and the other members''. I mean, she got a solo cover for every Keyakizaka46 release, even the album. She's really awesome on camera, but I think she's taking too much space.

I'm not implying it's her fault, of course not. I think it's management job to make screen time in a more fair way.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is getting ridiculous. Number of hours it took each of these MVs to reach 3 million YouTube views:

100 hours 不協和音 Fukyouwaon
    127 hours 風に吹かれても Kaze ni Fukaretemo
    54 hours ガラスを割れ!Garasu wo Ware! (about half the time of the enormous hit Fukyouwaon)

Current total views of Garaware: 4.15 million. With this kind of interest, a million in sales may not be out of reach, over time. I never expected anything like that. If they did get there, they would indeed be in the big leagues with AKB and Nogi.

I've been watching the MV a lot, and loving it every time. Seeing more and more, hearing more and more. The sound of the group as a whole is great.

• Like Like x 1
  17. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    wow.. you are surely dig so deep about keya.. memi.. techi and neru..
    let me ask. about composer of keya.. does it done by 1 person?
    how genius the composer is, music was soo rich.. and it's always maintain keya character..

18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

If it aint broken dont fix it tbh. Keyaki is still riding the high speed hype train, any change right now is risky. If the group become more stabilised then its alot less risky.

19. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

I know your not asking me, and I don't know for sure. But I suspect Sony has a large pool of composers and their songs that Aki-P and others choose from. And then when they get a handful of songs that they think have potential they'll arrange them and write lyrics. The wiki here does list the composers/arragers for all of the songs too. Off the top of my head the only names that come to mind are Bugbear and Akira Sunset(edit:I see now this person mainly writes Nogi songs though). But I think there's tons of different composers. They might even receive specific requests from management to write pieces with a certain feel in advance, not sure.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's not really about Sony.
    There have been composers that have worked both for the 48G and Sakamichi and they are all in different companies (King Records, Avex, Sony, etc.)

BUGBEAR, for example.
    He composed Silent Majority and Fukyouwaon (among others) and the latter is veeeeeeeeeeeery similar to

(because they also composed it)