1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    How is public response on her TV Show? I wonder if she can gain outside fans from this. Inside 48 world, her handshake is not good lately.

2. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

People probably went to her HS in the beginning thinking she's a fisher type then got disappointed that she isnt. She's developing her own niche fanbase with her character, which are often very loyal so it kinda offset the lost in HS sales tbh.

3. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    LoL, at first I thought she protrayed that Milky feeling ?

4. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Yeah idk how others feel, I honestly thought I was the only one that thought she reminded me of Sasshi lol the reason is that they both keep it real. They are honest and forward about a lot of stuff that most aren't. And also for the business side of things, Sasshi can handle herself very well in that regard she is very business savy and I can see that potential in Rikachan

5. Turambar

Turambar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Rika have this attitude and strong personality that actualy reminds me Sasshi sometimes also, but she have her own way and own personality. I don't know how far Rika will go as an idol, however, I think she is capable to develop a strong and remarkable character and be sucessful

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I didn't find info about show's ratings but I've read here and there some positive feedback, especially the last episode. It's not surprise if she gets fans outside the 48G fandom, as in the last year's SSK many fans from Showroom wanted to vote her but they didn't know how to, because they'd never bought an AKB CD and she had to explain them it. It looks like many of her fans that thought she was an orthodox idol at the beginning shifted to Hinatan. Can't blame them, tho. lol

==========

About Hakuchuumu, the show has already run for four months. Considering its predecessor show, Mayonaka, run for five months, I wonder what's going to happen, if the show will continue, if the slot will go back to Sasshi, go to another member or will be terminated. I'm still hoping for "Nakai no Ran", although I don't know if it would have to do with this time slot.

I was searching about her and found a video in which she was with the harsh Sakagami ... SAN! She talked about her pov of Japanese rap scenery and also how people tend to mold their behavior according to society, not being true with themselves. Sakagami-SAN also has a good point in the subject.

Rikachan hinted she had one extra job with Akko Gorilla. I'm looking forward to it.

==========

I knew she didn't make that room to do Showroom! Now with a couch and a 8K UHD TV, how long is she going to play Mario Kart? Until 2 am? [hehe] (Sometimes I have an impression that a cat will show up on the couch. lol)

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #039. Is Rika cute?
    Prev
    #038. My preferences on Instagram
    Next
    #040. NGT48's 3rd single release has been decided!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

#039. Is Rika cute?

[​IMG]
    180210 - Weekly Playboy Feb. 26th 2O18 no.9 issue
    http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2018/02/10/99413/

This time, I want to write about gravure[1]! It's because my solo gravure is published in this issue of Weekly Playboy that you reader is reading right now!!!!! The shooting was very fun, but I have to say that the refreshments provided were suberb! (laugh) It was so divide that I could only think about it. (laugh) As expected from Weekly Playboy!!

Well, let's get going. In addition to this series that I've already been publishing in this magazine, I was also able to get a gravure this time, so I'm very happy. I love gravure, so my policy is to show my boobs as much as possible. (laugh) The clothing is very cute, the pink checkered bikini is my favorite! I wore girly, boyish and natural outfits! Which one do you like???

The title of the gravure is "Is Nakai Rika really cute?" What a rude title it is! (laugh) But I feel only sense in it. I myself don't think I have the looks to be an idol at all ... I've always been coming and going this thin line, so I'd be glad if we can make it clear with this gravure! (laugh) Of course, one can become cute with the professional assist of first-class photographers, makeup artists and costume designers. (laugh)

Probably the answer to that question is "yes"! Enjoy Nakai Rika without restraint! Let me know your impressions, please!!

Check out my favorite pink checkered bikini
    on the pages of the gravure, please!

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Gravure (Japanese: グラビア Hepburn: Gurabia) is a collection of photos in a magazine. The word "gravure" is a wasei-eigo term derived from the word "rotogravure". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_(person)#Gravure_idols

Prev
    #038. My preferences on Instagram
    Next

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Prev
    #039. Is Rika cute?
    Next
    #041. How I spend my day off

[​IMG]
    180219 - Weekly Playboy Mar. 5th 2018 no.10 issue
    http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2018/02/19/99840/

Yeah, this time I want to talk about NGT48's 3rd single which was announced the other day.

Everyone seemed to be very suprised, but we never thought the 3rd single would be released so soon either. Thus, when Imamura-san (Theater Manager Imamura Etsuro) first told us, we got very surprised! The new song will be released on April 11 and the title is "Haru wa doko kara kuru no ka?"
    [1] As it has already become a topic with the single release announcement video, who carried out the shooting of the music video was the overbearing-ish movie director Kobayashi Yuuki-san[2]. Actually, the shooting had already been finished at the time the single was announced. I look forward to seeing how that tough-looking director "cooked" us. I wonder if I'm going to appear a lot ... I want to see the music video as soon as possible!!!!!

And most importantly, in this single we'll have the long-awaited all-members Selection! The Draftees and the 2nd Generation are joining the group soon, so I guess this is the last opportunity for 1st Generation to participate altogether. Also, Hinatan (Homma Hinata) is the center! Does that mean we're going to get an orthodox idol song? I'm so excited to know what kind of song it is. How about you? Well, apart from that ... I'm curious to know my position in the formation ... (sigh) I can't wait ...

As for the (NGT48) group, there's still a music program (that in Roppongi*) that we haven't participated yet. So, I wish all the 1st Generation could be there before Kitahara (Rie)-san graduates! I'm counting on you, members of staff!!

The 3rd single will be out on April 11!
    Get it, folks! Yoroshiku**!!

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Haru wa doko kara kuru no ka? (Japanese: 春はどこから来るのか? Hepburn: Haru wa doko kara kuru no ka?, lit. "Where does/will the spring come from?") http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Haru_wa_Doko_kara_kuru_no_ka?
    2. Kobayashi Yuuki (Japanese: 小林勇貴 Hepburn: Kobayashi Yūki) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/小林勇貴 (Japanese page)

(*) Obviously she's talking about Music Station.
    (**) The usage of the kanji version (夜露死苦) of the word "yoroshiku" ("Best regards", "I'm counting on you", "Take care of me" etc.) grew out of the practices of biker gangs in the 1970s and 1980s. The kanjis are used phonetically. Rikachan used it in a reference to the director Kobayashi Yuuki, as he directs this word to the NGT48 members in the announcement video of the 3rd single. (Btw, the two last kanjis of "yoroshiku", "shi" (死) and "ku" (苦) are censored in the video because they mean "death" and "painful" respectively, and they can be read as "painful death" or "to die painfully".) https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/夜露死苦

Prev
    #039. Is Rika cute?
    Next
    #041. How I spend my day off

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    #114. Nakai Rika's Counseling Room 05
    Prev
    #113. Celebration! I turned 22!!
    Next
    List of Youth High School Class 3C episodes

#114. Nakai Rika's Counseling Room 05

[​IMG]
    Weekly Playboy no.38
    Published: Sep 23rd, 2019
    Released: Sep 9th, 2019

https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2019/09/09/109627/

Okay, it's counseling this time. I've asked, using IG's questions feature, to send me your personal problems and received a lot of them. I've selected this one.

"It's hard to work. My emotions show on my face easily even if I'm careful. I want to try a little further but... I work in the customer service, by the way." This is the problem I've received. Let me see, your emotions show on your face even if you're careful... I know right, I'm always scolded because of that! (laugh) The more it's something I don't like the more it appears on my face. "It's appearing on your face," I'm frequently warned. You must be even more concerned because you work in customer service. And although you want to fix it, it's not so easy to do so if it's a habit.

A countermeasure I often take is to tell the people around the things I don't like. "I don't like it when people do this," "Sorry, but I can't do that," "I'm not accustomed to it," if you warn people in advance, maybe someone can help you with it. Also, it's helpful to think about other things when you're upset. Imagine something pleasant, completely different from what is happening where you are, while coping with the situation. In other words, it's a little escape from reality. Well, this strategy can make people angry "Listen to what I'm telling you!" so I shouldn't really recommend it. (laugh) And finally, self-reward. "I'm going to have some ice cream when I finish this," "I'm going to see some clothes," etc. If you set up a self-reward in advance, it may naturally put a smile in your face and even make you overcome the difficulties. Try to practice it!

If you want to send your personal problem,
    do it using the questions function of IG story.

[​IMG]

Prev
    #113. Celebration! I turned 22!!
    Next
    List of Youth High School Class 3C episodes

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ==============
    1-DAY FIRE CHIEF
    ==============

Rikachan was fire chief for one day in Toyama.

Nakai Rika's Instagram stories: https://www.instagram.com/rika___n24x/
    [​IMG]
    Let's extinguish various things.

[​IMG]
    Tomoko's with me too (laugh)

[​IMG]
    Beware of fire 18 Beating heart.png 18 Beating heart.png
    (in many ways)

Fan's twitter: https://twitter.com/yu_ki_48_mk2/status/968716725750464512
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

180228 - News
    [​IMG]

webun.jp (The Kitanippon Shimbun)
    Nakai Rika 1-Day Fire Chief (February 28)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Mozuku's twitter: https://twitter.com/mozukungt48/status/968834001208143872
    Rikachan's 1-Day Fire Chief was so, so, so cute ... I want her to use the fire extinguisher on me ...
    #Nakai Rika
    [​IMG]

official NGT48 twitter: https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/969933874825388038
    Beware of fireRikachan (Nakai Rika) served as 1-Day Fire Chief in Toyama the other day.
    Since the air becomes drier (and one can't read the air) and it's easier to catch fire (on the internet too) in this season (as well as the rest of the year), we learned about the importance of bewaring of (how to handle social networking services that can become) sources of fire.
    Right, Rikachan?
    #NGT48

[​IMG]

Nakai Rika's twitter: https://twitter.com/rika_nakai823/status/968675287780093952
    I was chief for one day 18 Face with tears of joy.png 18 Growing heart.png
    I asked the actual chief
    to put out my flames
    on the internet too 18 Smiling face with horns.png 18 Beating heart.png 18 Beating heart.png lol
    It's easier to occur fire
    in the winter, so
    let's be careful, folks!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Appendix A.33 - 1-Day Fire Chief
    Prev
    Nakai Rika's Instagram & Comparison with Sashihara
    Next
    Weekly Tokyo Walker+ Interview

A.33 - 1-Day Fire Chief

NGT48's popular member Nakai Rika is 1-Day Fire Chief / Toyama
    February 28, 2018 17:24 (JST)

Tulip TV
    Yahoo! JAPAN News
    [​IMG]
    NGT48's popular member Nakai Rika is 1-Day Fire Chief / Toyama

Nakai Rika-- popular member of NGT48, a sister group of AKB48, and born in the prefecture-- served as 1-Day Fire Chief and called for warning of fire.

The person who was appointed as 1-Day Fire Chief for Toyama Fire Department was the member of the idol group with base of activities in Niigata, NGT48's Nakai Rika, born in Toyama prefecture.

Nakai is one of the core members of NGT, having served as the center of NGT's debut single and ranked at 23rd place out of all 48 Group members in last year's Selection General Election. "I'm happy because I wanted to contribute in some way to Toyama / I'm known for provoking flaming on the internet, so except for that, I want to do my best fighting the fire." (Nakai Rika)

Nakai participated in the fire training conducted at Toyama Prefectural Museum of Art & Design
    [1]. The assumption of the training was that there were people left behind at the restaurant on the first floor when the fire broke out. She watched over with interest the agile movement of the firefighters, something she can't usually do closely, and while her fans were watching over, she tried commanding the fire fighting from the top of a 12-meter high ladder car. Was it for the firefighters, who are used to be commanded by a deep male voice, hard to hear her? She was heard in the second try and finished her work as 1-Day Fire Chief safe and sound.

"I leaned a little with what feelings the unit members devote themselves to their work and once again I was able to see that fire is really dangerous, I must be careful too / Fire is easier to occur in winter, I want everyone to be careful. Let's eliminate the fire in Toyama!" (Nakai Rika)

1. Toyama Prefectural Museum of Art & Design (Japanese: 富山県美術館アート&デザイン Hepburn: Toyama-ken Bijutsukan Āto ando Dezain) http://tad-toyama.jp/en/

Source:
    Tuplit TV:
    http://www.tulip-tv.co.jp/news/detail/?TID_DT03=20180228144249
    Yahoo! JAPAN News: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180228-00010003-tuliptv-l16

Toyama) NGT48's Nakai Rika is 1-Day Fire Chief
    March 1, 2018 3:00 (JST)

The Asahi Shimbun
    [​IMG]
    Nakai Rika takes command in the training = Toyama city, Kiba town

Anticipating the Japanese Firefighter's Day on March 7th, Nakai Rika (20), member of the idol group NGT48 and born in the prefecure, served as 1-Day Fire Chief for Toyama Fire Department on February 28th.

After receiving the letter of appointment to the position of the Chief, Nakai carried out the "regular inspection" of the uniforms and notebooks of the lined up personnel. In the subsequent firefighting training, she took command from the ladder car "Start discharge!"

"I'm known for provoking flaming on the internet. People may be questionable about my appointment for 1-Day Fire Chief", smirked Nakai. "Fire is a concern to all of us. The air is drier in winter. Check the sources of fire before leaving home", she addressed to everyone. (author unspellable)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    1. Nakai Rika receiving the letter of appointment for 1-Day Fire Chief = Toyama city, Imaizumi
    2. Nakai Rika (at the center) watching over the cardiac massage training = Toyama city, Kiba town
    3. Nakai Rika handing over the letter of appointment "Kid Firefighter" to a nursery school child (right) = Toyama city, Imaizumi
    4. Nakai Rika commenting about the training = Toyama city, Kiba town

Source:
    The Asahi Shimbun:
    https://www.asahi.com/articles/ASL2X3JD1L2XPUZB005.html

Prev
    Nakai Rika's Instagram & Comparison with Sashihara
    Next
    Weekly Tokyo Walker+ Interview
    Home

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ Another great ANN, as expected! While I think Rikachan could be a little more like Yukirin and Naachan in dealing with wotas in idol fandom, I totally agree when she says she's got no problem if someone is an assumed DD, but can't forgive those deceiving her, saying she's their only oshimen but going after other girls. On the other side, that her psychopath girlfriend character (skin cutter) scares me a lot! :fear:
    Are we about to see Rikachan doing another achievement Sasshi has accomplished before? [hehe]
    [​IMG]

==========

Some more pics from yesterday's ANN and other from last week last month:

How Rikachan has taken a break lately -- Just yesterday she was in Toyama with the firefighters in the morning and recording ANN in Tokyo at night.

Nishigata Marina's Instagram story: marina_1016.n
    [​IMG]
    Good job 18 Crying face.png 18 Beating heart.png

=====================
    AKB48'S ALL NIGHT NIPPON
    =====================

[​IMG] [​IMG] 
    [​IMG]

===================
    WEEKLY TOKYO WALKER+
    ===================

Weekly Tokyo Walker+ No. 9 with 10 pages of Rikachan's pics and interview is out.

Tokyo Walker Editorial Department【Official】twitter: https://twitter.com/TokyoWalker/status/966230426103803904
    Filming set with NGT48's Nakai Rika, who will appeal in a special interview of the electronic magazine "Weekly Tokyo Walker+ No. 9" (out on February 28). It's 10 pages of original photos & interview! Look forward to the release!
    #Nakai Rika #NGT48 #Hakuchuumu #Smart Phondue #Seishun Dokei #Sekai wa doko made aozora na no ka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Tokyo Walker Editorial Department【Official】twitter: https://twitter.com/TokyoWalker/status/968293361495900161
    You can read it on your smartphone! Filming set with NGT48's Nakai Rika, who will appeal in a special interview of the electronic magazine "Weekly Tokyo Walker+ No. 9" (out on February 28). It's 10 pages of original photos & interview!
    #Nakai Rika #NGT48 #Hakuchuumu #Smart Phondue #Seishun Dokei

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Walker+ twitter: https://twitter.com/walkerplus_news/status/968682304452182017
    "Hakuchuumu" appearance! Interview with Nakai Rika-san (NGT48)!
    walkerplus.com/article/138920/
    [​IMG]

Tokyo Walker Editorial Department【Official】twitter: https://twitter.com/TokyoWalker/status/968682859929026560
    Release today! Nakai Rika-san is appearing in a special interview in the electronic magazine "Weekly Tokyo Walker+ No. 9" that you can read on your smartphone. Total of 10 pages! Check it out!
    #Nakai Rika #NGT48 #Hakuchuumu #Smart Phondue #Seishun Dokei #Sekai wa doko made aozora na no ka
    bookwalker.jp/de1e132976-652...

amazon.co.jp/dp/B07B3SVWL4/...
    [​IMG]

======================
    WORLD IDOL PRO-WRESTLING
    ======================

Unfortunately it was just a replay of MAX Nakai's chair winning. Not much to add.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Background SHOWROOM - WIP
    MAX Nakai appears at 133:50-
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av19967619/

================
    NGT48'S 3RD SINGLE
    ================

Really good picture!

[​IMG]

=======
    JA-BA-JA
    =======

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  17. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    The staircase reminds me of NGT48's 2nd single.

18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Appendix A.34 - Weekly Tokyo Walker+ Interview
    Prev
    1-Day Fire Chief
    Next
    Youth High School 3rd Year Class C

A.34 - Weekly Tokyo Walker+ Interview

"Hakuchuumu" appearance! Interview with (NGT48) Nakai Rika!
    February 28, 2018 12:00 (JST)

Weekly Tokyo Walker+
    Yahoo! JAPAN News
    [​IMG]
    "I ask questions in the position of a viewer"

Nakai Rika served as the center of NGT48's debut single "Seishun Dokei"[1]. Besides her activities in the group, her individual activities have also increased. Since October last year, she has been the regular host of the strolling TV show "Hakuchuumu -- The training for adulthood" (Fuji TV network).[2]

"In 'Hakuchuumu', I'm in charge of hosting along with Ito Seiko-san
    [3]. The show has incredible guests in each episode, but I go for the recording without looking them up on the internet beforehand, because if I did so, I would wither when I met them. I search for them afterwards and find out 'Whoa, I had no idea he/she was such a incredible person!' (laugh) Since the themes are very peculiar, I ask questions in the positions of a viewer."

[​IMG]
    Looking to the camera"I want to work hard to expand the amount of work, such as in variety shows or gravure[4], besides the activities in the group"

In the last autumn she signed with a talent agency. That was a big turning point for Nakai.

"I ran in last year's General Election ("AKB48 49th Single Selection General Election", held in June 2017) thinking I should 'guide the group' in the election, because I had been chosen as the center for NGT48's debut song and as a Selection member for AKB48's single, but then Ogiyuka (Ogino Yuka) made a significant breakthrough and I thought 'I can't be left behind.' However, I didn't know what else I could do for more people to know me, thus at that time I keep getting flames and flames on the internet. (laugh) At the end of last year, I signed with a talent agency. I want to work hard to expand the amount of work, such as in variety shows or gravure, besides the activities in the group."

[​IMG]
    Current regular appearance in "Hakuchuumu" (Fuji TV network) ©Fuji TV

Shooting = Shimoda Naoki, Interview/Text = Tanaka Takanobu, Hair and make up = Tsuburaya Ayumi, Stylist = Namai Yumi, Editing Collaborator = Chiba Yoshitomo (ribelo visualworks)

Weekly Tokyo Walker+ Chief Editor = Nogihara Koichi

Nakai Rika - Born on August 23, 1997 in Toyama prefecture. Passed NGT48 1st Generation Audition in July 2015, promoted to a regular member in January 2016. Served as the center of NGT48's debut single "Seishun Dokei", released in April 2017. Held her first solo concert "Nakai Rika Campaign-ing"
    [5] at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL[6] in January 2018. In addition, she has regular appearance in "Hakuchuumu" (Fuji TV network) and "Smart Phondue" (TV Asahi network)[7]. As the member of NGT48, the group is planning to release their 3rd single "Haru wa doko kara kuru no ka?"[8] on April 11.

"Hakuchuumu"
    Currently airing
    Sundays 25:25 - 25:55 (JST) Fuji TV networks
    A strolling TV show about "the training for adulthood", presented by Ito Seiko and Nakai Rika.
    Well informed Ito with knowledge of all times and places visits maniac places in Tokyo Metropolitan area along with Nakai, who turned 20 in August last year. The guests include great figures of sub-culture and researchers, to each theme, an expert. Since it's possible to see a side of Nakai's different from that doing NGT48's actitivies, it seems that some new fans went to handshake events thanks to the show.

Check out the publication issue of Weekly Tokyo Walker+ here ↓
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07B3SVWL4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1519780882&sr=1-1
    https://bookwalker.jp/de1e132976-6528-4c08-b56a-570388654396/

Notes:
    1. Seishun Dokei (Japanese: 青春時計 Hepburn: Seishun Dokei, lit. "Clock of Youth") http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Seishun_Dokei
    2. Hakuchuumu (Japanese: 白昼夢 Hepburn: Hakuchūmu, lit. "Daydream") http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/hakuchumu/ (japanese page)
    3. Seiko Ito (Japanese: いとうせいこう Hepburn: Itō Seikō) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/いとうせいこう (Japanese page)
    4. Gravure (Japanese: グラビア Hepburn: Gurabia) is a collection of photos in a magazine. The word "gravure" is a wasei-eigo term derived from the word "rotogravure". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_(person)#Gravure_idols
    5. Nakai Rika Solo Concert -- Nakai Rika Campaign-ing -- (Japanese: 中井りかソロコンサート~中井りかキャンペーン中~ Hepburn: Nakai Rika Soro Konsāto ~ Nakai Rika Kyanpēn-chū ~) https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12344416620.html (Japanese page)
    6. Tokyo Dome City Hall. https://www.tokyo-dome.co.jp/tdc-hall/
    7. Smart Phondue, Smart Phonedue or Smart Fondue (Japanese: スマートフォンデュ Hepburn: Sumātofondyu) http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/fridaynight/#/ (japanese page)
    8. Haru wa doko kara kuru no ka? (Japanese: 春はどこから来るのか? Hepburn: Haru wa doko kara kuru no ka?, lit. "Where does/will the spring come from?") http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Haru_wa_Doko_kara_kuru_no_ka?

Source:
    News Walker+:
    https://news.walkerplus.com/article/138920/
    Yahoo! JAPAN News: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20180228-00138920-tkwalk-ent

Prev
    1-Day Fire Chief
    Next
    Youth High School 3rd Year Class C
    Home

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ===============================
    TOKYO DISNEY SEA - DATE WITH OGIYUKA
    ===============================

Ogino Yuka's Instagram stories: ogiyuka_ippaiwarae216/
    [​IMG]
    We rarely got the day off
    together, but today both
    were free and we finally
    managed to go to the
    dreamland! 18 European castle.png 18 Medium star.png

We just had fun.
    We were so excited inside the train,
    on the way to the park, that we repeated

"Are we there yet?" x 100
    "How many stations are left to get there?"
    every 30 seconds
    When we got to the station, we run to the park

We took photos untill the sunset
    and when the sun went down, we took some attraction,
    It was a full day after a while
    enjoying as a simple girl,
    without worrying about other things ♪

Ogino Yuka's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf0UcpvBhIP/
    Holding the princess 18 Princess.png 18 Medium star.png
    . .
    #RikaYuka Disney modelpress! lol #disneysea

[​IMG]

Ogino Yuka's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf0e852BBny/
    Let's go there on a regular basis 18 Smiling face with sunglasses.png 18 Heavy red heart.png
    #RikaYuka Disney #It's so fun

Nakai Rika's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf0VHOCAidO/
    #RikaYuka Disney
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ogino Yuka's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf0vOCxBqC0/
    Matching #babypink hoodies
    We got them together the other day!!!
    Today I got Duffy and Rikachan ShellieMay 18 Bear face.png 18 Heavy red heart.png I'm already thinking about next time. lol
    #RikaYuka disney #disneysea #The way I'm holding my cup

[​IMG]

Nakai Rika's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf0Rw4nAYV-/
    I wanted these
    ShellieMay and Duffy so much 18 Flushed face.png 18 Growing heart.png
    Matching with Yuka-chan 18 Smiling face with horns.png 18 Cherry blossom.png

#RikaYuka Disney
    [​IMG]

Nakai Rika's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf0V_TBgGd1/
    Devilishly cute 18 Two hearts.png
    #RikaYuka Disney

[​IMG]

Nakai Rika's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf0WkVbgCY8/
    Got instagrammable 18 Smiling face with horns.png 18 Growing heart.png #RikaYuka Disney
    [​IMG]

Nakai Rika's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf0zm6xAVoF/
    The goods were cute as well! (´;ω;`)
    #YukaRika disney
    [​IMG]

Nakai Rika's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf0RHHygBDE/
    #RikaYuka Disney
    This one is on modelpress. lol

[​IMG]

Ogino Yuka's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf03wwvhWVR/
    It was like that from beginning to end!!! lol
    #RikaYuka disney #disneysea
    Sorry for so many posts 18 Person with folded hands.png 18 Person with folded hands.png 18 Face with tears of joy.png

[​IMG]

Ogino Yuka's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf00mkEBwaM/
    It was an entire day of us doing boke & tsukkomi. Are we manzai* performers?
    #YukaRika disney #disneysea I'm an #idol #ngt48

Nakai Rika's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf0aYKJgMuL/
    It's so fun 18 Loudly crying face.png 18 Two hearts.png 18 Two hearts.png #RikaYuka Disney
    #disneysea

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    (*) a traditional style of stand-up comedy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manzai

Ogino Yuka's Instagram stories: ogiyuka_ippaiwarae216/
    [​IMG]
    I didn't have to stand at ceremony at all,
    so it was fun lol!
    She was noisy and turbulent but
    there wasn't even a second I get
    bored today, thanks!! 18 Face throwing a kiss.png 18 Smiling face with horns.png
    18 Sparkles1.png
    !!

Ogino Yuka's twitter: https://twitter.com/yuka_ippaiwarae/status/969516597789450240
    Rika & Yuka's matching outfit date in dreamland 18 European castle.png 18 Two hearts.png
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ogino Yuka's twitter: https://twitter.com/yuka_ippaiwarae/status/969525577597112320
    #RikaYuka Disney
    I'll post the photo on Instagram
    Please check it out!
    18 Medium star.png
    [​IMG]

Nakai Rika's Instagram story: rika___n24x/
    [​IMG]
    I guess I won't be able to come back
    any time soon, but it served as a little

relaxation, or may I say, recreation 18 Growing heart.png 18 Two hearts.png
    My job is very fun but sometimes
    getting into a fantasy world is also wonderful 18 Cherry blossom.png 18 Thought ballon.png
    Sorry for bothering you guys with this lol
    It was so fun that I couldn't

keep it inside me (*´꒳`*)
    And thank you very much, modelpress
    18 Person bowing deeply (light skin tone).png 18 Person bowing deeply (light skin tone).png 18 Person bowing deeply (light skin tone).png

Nakai Rika's Instagram story: rika___n24x/

[​IMG]
    The story is looking like
    a dashed line,
    so I'll stop posting lol
    Good night 18 Medium star.png 18 Medium star.png 18 Medium star.png 18 Crescent moon.png

Nakai Rika's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/rika_nakai823/status/969600916574781440
    Maching outfits 18 Growing heart.png 18 Flushed face.png
    It was fun
    (*´꒳`*)
    Thank you very much modelpress 18 Person bowing deeply (light skin tone).png 18 Two hearts.png
    Check out the Instragram as well
    18 Smiling face with horns.png 18 Beating heart.png
    #RikaYuka Disney
    [​IMG]

Nakai Rika's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf00gRng0EW/
    It was so much fun! 18 Smiling face with horns.png 18 Growing heart.png
    Let's go again for sure!#RikaYuka Disney
    #disneysea #babypink

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ===========================
    "DAREKA NO TAME NI" PROJECT 2018
    ===========================

"7 years from the Great East Japan Earthquake - Reconstruction Assistance Concert" - Dareka no Tame ni Project 2018 - Kashima Lifelong Learning Center (Sakura Hall) Minamisoma City Fukushima Prefecture.

365-nichi no Kamihikouki (chorus)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Credits:
    https://twitter.com/nyoki_yama/status/970240513314930689
    https://twitter.com/nyoki_yama/status/970286391283208192
    https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/970236614852014080