1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The ordering, shipping and arrivals thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jul 23, 2007.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Experience with Buyee review

http://buyee.jp/

So after seeing the STU netshop 2 months ago was releasing Yukata shots of the girls. I knew I had to get my hands on them lol Since it was really their first ever official goods and they were really cute in it.

After knowing the fact that buyee does yahoo auction and there are tons of photocard bids that people offer I decided to try it out for the first time as a experience.

I was originally suppose to get the Iwata Hina sets...

IMG_20171107_143039.jpg

But I ended up getting some of her best buddies too (Which I didn't get Takino Yumiko cuz her set was ridiculously expensive and Isogai Kanon's was harder to get than I imagined o wells)

IMG_20171107_141220.jpg

And then I had too much fun sniping the 300 yen deals and so ended up like this :^^;:

IMG_20171107_140919.jpg

SO I did a little math and all this rounded up to around $280 (just the goods)

Then I thought to myself its still aight cuz I was splitting the international shipping fee with my friends which was around $80 SAL.

But then I was noticed that there is also a domestic fee for each product sent to their warehouse and it's on the buyer (me to pay). And at that moment I knew my butt is effed because I made over 30 transaction and each transaction for domestic shipping was around 150-300 yen. Oh and this is just my share, I'm not even counting my friends share...oh...and the customs actually picked up our crate and examined it so there was the extra $20 something charge on custom tax bs.

The total? A whopping $600 something LOL

I ended up eating cup noodles for a month. rip.

Buyee is nice. Grab 2 to 3 friends and pitch in for a party pack and split the shipping. Don't be nub like me and buy random sets of individual girls unless you really want it. And if over 2kg get more photos in packs to make your shipping worth. And when in doubt if you want the thing you are bidding or not, just remember my motto "YOLO SWAG".

Anyways since this was a hella expensive lesson I learnt, me and my friend decided to make a open box video so to entertain ourselves for the money we spent. We tried to be as entertaining as possible, enjoy! :)

I'm the camera guy, my friend is the one with the toy scissor

So the objective for my friend was to find his Okada Nana magazine and the only 1 set of Nishino Nanase photocards he bought among all the STU photocards I got and the random AKB goods my other friend bought lol

Title: Searching for Nanase in the midst of Setouchi

if the video does not show watch the video here

Title: Searching for Nanase in the midst of Setouchi. YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I personally prefer to buy from FromJapan compared to Buyee...sometimes it's cheaper, but not always. Proxy sites will always be hella expensive I guess.

3. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    With Buyee I've noticed that new net shop photos/pre-orders etc. are treated as separate orders with separate fees but older photos could be ordered as a batch.

(Of course I too have 3 separate pre-orders in atm and get to pay separate shipping for all of those.)

4. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

A few things ....

books.jpg

Shimada Haruka (ex-AKB48) 1st Photobook - Sonna Ikikata
    Nagao Mariya (ex-AKB48) Photobook - Mabui! Mariya
    Wakatsuki Yumi (Nogizaka46) 1st Photobook - Palette
    Couple of magazines
    Kamiya Erina (Kamen Joshi) 1st Photobook - Kamichichi

All the photobooks are very nice ... although it would be nice if CDJapan had put some of them up a bit earlier which mean I ended up sourcing some of them from elsewhere.

bds.jpg

AKB48 Request Hour Best Setlist 2016 - AKB48 only version - BD Boxset
    Dai 6 Kai AKB48 Kohaku Taiko Utagassen - BD
    SKE48 Ebi Show! - BD Boxset

Well if no-one wants to sell me the 6th Red vs. White concert then I'll use other means to get it ... all three of the above came from Yahoo! Auctions at significant discounts over the list price (and are all in perfect condition).

5. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Had a few things ....

cds.jpg

AKB48 50th - 11gatsu no anklet - types A-E
    NMB48 17th - Warota People - types A-D
    NGT48 2nd - Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka? - types A-C
    HKT48 1st Album - 092 - type A
    =Love (Sashihara Rino Produced) 2nd - Bokura no Seifuku Christmas - type A

books.jpg

Watanabe Rika (Keyakizaka46) 1st Photobook - Jozetsu na manazashi
    Nagahama Neru (Keyakizaka46) 1st Photobook - Kokokara
    Matsumura Sayuri (Nogizaka46) 1st Photobook - Igai tte iuka, Mae kara kawaii to omotteta
    Hori Miona (Nogizaka46) 1st Photobook - Kimi Rashisa
    Shinuchi Mai (Nogizaka46) 1st Photobook - Doko ni iruno?
    Ota Aika (ex-AKB48/HKT48) Photobook - Love Letter

Personally I find Rika's photobook to be the best (by quite a long way) and Sayuringo's to be the worst.

others.jpg

Takamina's Graduation Concert BD boxset
    SKE48 Magical Radio Series 1-3 DVD Boxsets Limited Edition (*)
    Eto Misa (Nogizaka46) 1st Photobook - Irodori
    Couple of magazines

(*) including the external bonuses (not pictured). BD/DVD's from Yahoo Auctions.

Hmm .... running out of shelf space for photobooks :(

allbooks.jpg

6. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Just came home to find my HKT48 Summer Hall Tour 2016 Blu-Ray from YesAsia.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I was slightly worried it wasn't going to arrive as I ordered it over a month ago and another order I made with YesAsia was dispatched two weeks later but arrived before it.

I paid $59.99 including shipping for the Blu-Ray during their winter stock clearance and now it's back to $155.25 :eek:

I have two NMB48 albums that were heavily reduced in other sales on the way too and have preordered AKB48's new album as well :) Also have some various second-hand AKB DVDs coming. Spending moratorium now, maybe? [hehe]

Edit: sorry the photos were huge before!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  7. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Few things ...

stuff.jpg

Yoda Yuki (Nogizaka46) First Photobook - Hinata no ondo
    Watanabe Mayu Graduation BD Boxset Limited Edition
    AKB48 Calendar 2018
    Misc. magazine

8. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

[​IMG]

Got my calendar yesterday.

9. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

A few new things ....

new-stuff.jpg

Nogizaka46 - Boku Dake no Kimi -Under Super Best- - Limited Edition
    SKE48 22nd - Muishiki no Iro - Types A-D
    Kitahara Rie 1st Photobook - Soshite
    AKB48 Group Member's Profile Meikan (Official Databook) 2018
    Yokoyama Yui (AKB48) ga Hannari Meguru Kyoto Irodori Nikki Vol.2 "Kyoto no Zekkei Mitokuretasu" Hen

calanders.jpg

Nogizaka46 Calendars 2018 - types A & B.

Going to Japan later in the year I needed to audit my current DVD/BD situation so I can work out what I have and what I need to shop for when out there ...

request hour.jpg concerts.jpg ske stuff.jpg more concerts.jpg
    red vs white.jpg stages.jpg tv.jpg doc and mv.jpg
    misc.jpg older.jpg nogi_+.jpg

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  10. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    [​IMG]
    I cheaped out on shipping, so these finally got here.

Rie's PB + three singles with prominent Rie presence. The only one that didn't give me a Rie photo was the one that had the highest chance of a Rie photo, Tenshi wa Doko ni Iru, so I'd say I was fairly lucky! And Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw, featuring ex-SKE Sato Seira. Because I've been meaning to watch it and also CD Japan points.

11. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

A few things, old and new, ....

stuff.jpg

AKB48 - Bokutachi wa, Anohi no Yoake wo Shitteiru - Type-A
    STU48 1st - Kurayami - Type-A (*)
    SKE48 Sarina Soda First Photo Book: Urabanashi

Nemousu TV 4th Special 2010 DVD
    AKB48 - "Revival Concert to You Who Missed 2 - All AKB48 Group Performance" Special DVD Box (**)

(*) I understand why STU48 released 7 different versions of their debut single but frankly I couldn't justify buying that number which made it easy to only pick up one version. If they had just released three versions, like NGT48, then I would have probably picked up all three.
    (**) Wanted this for ages but the price was against it and the size as well precluded picking it up when I was in Japan last (as well as people wanting a lot for it still when I saw it even secondhand). The group shop still lists this at almost 35000yen, I got this off Yahoo Auctions (sold by Book Off) via From Japan for ~4500yen and it's in very good condition. Shipping etc did cost more than the actual item but still ended up less than a third of list price in total cost.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    First, the arrivals.

IMG_0477.jpeg
    IMG_0478.jpeg

IMG_0480.JPG

And now the ordering and shipping.

I ordered Thumbnail (the 8th album) along with both versions of Wasamin's new single, Sado no Ondeko, released today. I was going to wait for their arrival before posting, but I got an email from Yesasia last night saying shipping was delayed because of a problem with its suppliers ("the expected ship out date has been changed to March 8, 2018 due to reasons received from our suppliers").

13. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I've been reading posts from this thread but i'm not really sure about how the "official shops" work.
    When we are talking about singles, dvds, albums... It´s kinda easier since I can find them in amazon, cdjapan, yesasia...
    But It's completely different with apparel, goods ... I found 3 differents webpages where apparently u can get this kind of merchandising (AKB48 CAFE&SHOPS / akb48.buyee / shopping.akb48-group.com).
    What's the difference between them? Do they ship only to japan or we can use that sites too?

14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    AKB48 Cafe&Shops: it's a physical store only as far as I know, so you have to be in Japan.
    Shopping.akb48-group.com: I believe it only ships to Japan, although I'm not 100% sure.
    Buyee site: international AKB48 shop, intended specifically for shipping internationally.

15. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Oh ok, so it deppends basically on the shipping i guess.
    Btw I knew the cafeshop but i was talking about this, not sure about how it works i'll check it after
    http://akb48cafeshops.com/online/english/

EDIT: I think it's more or less like this:

They give you a special japanese shipping address.
    You'll have to use the address when u are in the shop placing ur order and after paying a handling fee They will send ur package to ur overseas address.
    This is provided by tenso... Didnt know them tbh

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The day after Yesasia told me my order - the regular and limited editions of Sado no Ondeko and Thumbnail (Type B) - wouldn't be shipped until March 8, they shipped it, and it got here on March 6. .

IMG_0484.JPG

17. Tsumu

Tsumu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Few late shipments arrived this past week

AKB48 9th album Bokutachi wa, Anohi no Yoake wo Shitteiru [Type A]
    AKB9thAlbum.jpg
    Sakura <3 as a bundled picture and Hana-chan Goto.JPG as a bonus
    AKB9thAlbumSakuraHana.jpg

Iwasa Misaki's 7th single Sado no Ondeko [Limited Edition]
    IwasaMisaki-Sado_no_Ondeko.jpg IwasaMisaki-Sado_no_Ondeko-Bonus.jpg

18. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Well, I was going to buy less this year as I'm going to Japan for a few weeks in the autumn ... yeah, that went well ...

march18.jpg

Iwasa Misaki 7th - Sado no Ondeko
    Keyakizaka46 6th - Glass wo Ware! - Types A-D
    AKB48 51st - Jabaja - Types A-E
    Okada Nana (AKB48/STU48) 1st Photobook - Kazaranai Hoseki
    Yagura Fuuko (ex-NMB48) - Daisuki
    Nogizaka46 5th Birthday Live BD Boxset
    Misc. Magazines

The Nogi boxset and Fuu-chan's photobook actually turned up today (which is a public holiday in the UK) which was quite surprising. Amazon JP and DHL also managed not to screw up this time like they did with my Sekai no Owari Tarkus BD where Amazon took the import fees deposit at checkout and then failed to pass it on to DHL who then charged me .... confusion ensued but was sorted out in the end.

I would mutter about CDJapan not listing Fuu-chan's photobook until very late (today as of writing?) which was when my copy from Amazon arrived. They seem to be getting worse at posting things like photobooks on time.

Other (non-48/46 group) Japanese media includes the aforementioned Sekai no Owari's Tarkus BD and Sazanka CD, Trysail's Wanted Girl and Cerisier's (Dreamidol Project (related to Alice Project)) debut single.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    That happened to me about a month ago with an order for various items (including the latest singles of Wasamin and Tomochin). It got sorted out quickly and I got a refund from Amazon JP. Then 2 weeks later DHL sent an invoice to the organisation I work for (as I'd had it sent to my office address)! A phone call also got that sorted quickly and they confirmed that there was nothing to pay.

Apart from that and the 5 Jabaja types (plus magazines and Sally's PB) I've recently taken delivery of the BD of Oya Masana's gradcon:

IMG_0175.jpg

The outer packaging contains 2 BD cases each with 3 disks. The second one is last year's SKE48 Unit Concert where each unit of girls competed for a prize of appearing in various TV shows such as Zero Position.

I've got the new NMB and NGT singles on order but then that's it until I go to Japan next month armed with quite a shopping list (and that's not including whatever I'll find at Book Off!).

• Like Like x 1
  20. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Yeah, Amazon told me to pay DHL and refunded me that and the DHL admin fee (as I shouldn't have had to pay that if things had worked as per normal).

Oya's boxset is on my "to get" list ... Not sure whether I'll get it before I go to Japan though ...

My to get list when I'm out there tends to use Book Off as a primary source (some Book Off stores list things on Yahoo Auctions which is quite good for seeing what their current price is for them).