1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Jugodai

Jugodai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    yo can anyone answer my question to who is this blond hair woman thats watching the episode 4

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Her name is on the screen at the 2 minute mark, Dream Ami. From wikipedia:

"Ami Nakashima(中島 麻未 Nakashima Ami, born May 11, 1988), known as Ami or Dream Ami, is a Japanese singer, dancer and television personality. She is a former member of the Japanese girl groups Dream and E-girls.>

3. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    That Taizou guy is definitely the wolf, I'm telling y'all.

Nana deserves better. I like that Osaka guy actually, he's really caring and really into Naanya.
    This series really really made me like her. I wish I'd discovered how nice she was during the AKB times. I think her push was too early, to be honest.
    I like how she carries herself. Makes me respect her. :blush:

4. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

20180224_192326.png 20180224_192355.png 20180224_192509.png 20180224_192418.png 20180224_192542.png

Even as a girl, I'm attracted to her

5. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Basically me with every oshi ever.

6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

7. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

SAME!!!

omfg she really does look like Momo. I never thought of that before.

8. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Episode 5 is now on youtube

I really don't know who's the wolf anymore. I'm really rooting for Kisa. But then, I felt Taizou's sincerity when he said that he feels happiest today when she said she trusts him. This is a really heartbreaking triangle. Right now, I don't care who she is with as long as he's not the wolf. P/S most people thinks it's Taizou and Asaya, I think it's Takumi.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

episode 5

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Last week I was waiting for them to upload the episode but they didn't (it took them some days) so now I'm late and I didn't watch episode 4 yet or episode 5 either XD I will watch them later and I'll comment about it ^^/

For now I want to say about Naanya's followers on social medias, I wanted to take a screenshot of when she passed 100,000 on IG but it happened all so fast O_O Yesterday she was at 99,000+ and now she is at 101,000. Ookami-kun effect :shock:

Her followers on IG are 101,500+ so she passed Miichan and Yuria! and for Twitter she is now at 113,000+, she passed Shibata Aya. She is slowly rising with social media followers LOL that's good, hopefully a lot of those new followers will be fans and follow her activities after the show ends too.

11. chiuchimu

^Amen to that.

12. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Oh a new Instagram Live! and I didn't watch the January one yet (so late as usual) :^^;: I'll watch all of them soon :oops:

For now here are the translations of Naanya's blog posts from January! These are her first posts on her Ameblo blog.

2018/01/25 Naanya Ameblo Blog

Title: Nice to meet you, nice to meet you

001.jpg

"Nice to meet you, I am Owada Nana。

Finally、、 I started Ameblo〜!

I am really happy。
    I am also really happy that you can all read my blog now。

I will share a lot of various things through this blog! And I hope you can enjoy reading it!

I will update more and more from now on
    I look forward to everyone's support☺️

I am also waiting for your comments

The photo is with tulips blooming in winter, it's beautiful"

Original Post: https://ameblo.jp/nana-owada/day-20180125.html
    [Translation by Mana @ stage48]

2018/01/28 Naanya Ameblo Blog

Title: Ookami-kun

002.jpg

"Good evening

Lately it's really cold~

I am really bad with the cold, so when I have a day off I spend it all at home

If I go out, hot packs are absolutely necessary!!!

Everyone, how are you spending your time?

By the way, today is the first airing of 『Ookami-kun ni wa Damasarenai』!

At 22 o'clock on AbemaTV!

Honestly I was wondering how fans would feel about things like falling in love, but I received a lot of warm support from everyone, I am glad。

Somehow I am nervous, but please make sure to watch it

And let me know what you think

You can write it on the comments here

Even on Twitter with the 『#MafuyuNoOokamikun』 hashtag, anything is OK!

I will be waiting for you☺️

Look look〜! Ookami-kun's mask"

Original Post: https://ameblo.jp/nana-owada/day-20180128.html
    [Translation by Mana @ stage48]

Those were from before Ookami-kun started O_O Better late than never! XD

14. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

15. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    Naanya & Yuria.. :cute: :cute:
    A double-kill for me as I like both of them.. <3 <3
    DXNO1ruVQAAKasj.jpg
    The picture was from Naanya's Twitter..
    It seems that Yuria came to see Naanya's performed

16. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

I thought Naanya came to see Yuria's stage play

P/S:Naanya is going to model for Tokyo Street Collection. All that's left now is casting in a drama and maybe a single(?) My life would be complete

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes it's Naanya who went to see Yuria's stage play! The photo looks nice, it's good to see former 48G members supporting each other!

I saw the tweet about Tokyo Street Collection on Naanya's Twitter. That's a great news! She also did a lot of photos for "Mery", it's a fashion site! I wonder if that's temporary or if she's a model for them now? She did photos for them two times already on different articles. Let's see if she gets more! I'll save all the photos and post them here later~ things are looking really good for Naanya <3

Here's a short video of an old Naanya IG Story, apparently from 15 January or so!

18. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Looks like next week one of the boys will be eliminated. It's gonna be an emotional roller coaster. I don't want Taizou and Kisa eliminated, they make the show fun with their randomness. But from Naanya's recent instalive it looks like Sora and Takumi might be safe

19. chiuchimu

I was thinking about why Naanya's popularity never soared while in AKB? The best she ever ranked was #65 even though she was pushed a lot, looked great, sang well, OK in talk shows and got along great with other girls. We've seen other girls with much less going for them sprint to the top. I thought naanya should have made at least under girls by looks alone.

20. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

I think it's because of her personality. Even when she's on Akbingo, she's quiet and only reacts. There's also some who thinks that she is not hard working and taking her push for granted. Seeing that they wanted to spend their money on the hard worker. There's also the fact that her supporter also supports other (maybe popular) members and wanted to keep them in Kami 7. Then there's me. BROKE ( although i spend my money on kpop albums)

She gains a lot of supporter now and also respect. Mostly because of her attitude in Ookami kun. Not having enough love experience, she took the lead in giving advice to the younger members and being like an older sister to them. We know that she's really childish, so I'm really wowed by her other side. Like Myao said, she was really didn't expect that Naanya has a serious side to her.

I also love the way she replied to Kisa's confession. She chose the right words. She's like a child or a girl in love when she's near Taizou (you can see it in her eyes) but mature yet still her fun self with others.

Somehow Naanya feels like the main character in a drama. This show is way better than most k-drama, I also hope the ending to it too (I'm looking at you Korean Odyssey)