1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NogiFes] How to Play (tips and discussion)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by JuriRena, Nov 23, 2017.

1. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I think it got blocked from Japan. Here is another link. Anw, I don’t want to turn off the videos b/c I also want to watch them while playing. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2018
  2. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Actually if you clear out expert mode, you can view the live video without playing.

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They both activate when their gauge is filled, not when they're needed, unfortunately.

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    ^Yes, that's true. But, it is very helpful for me. I can't get FC on hard mode before, but with that skill card, I can get it, although for expert mode, I'm struggling to clear the stage. Btw here is my Combo Breaker formation.
    Screenshot_2018-02-06-15-52-43.png
    I use Maiyan, Hoshimina (from 13th Friday event), Maichun and Reika (from Nandome event) SR card with combo skill, and SSR Hoshimina for adding more GP to improve the score.
    Screenshot_2018-02-06-15-52-57.png Screenshot_2018-02-06-15-53-07.png Screenshot_2018-02-06-15-53-15.png Screenshot_2018-02-06-15-53-24.png
    And, for supporting card, I also choose a card with combo skill.

5. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yes, I know how it works. But I don't know what the skill "turns miss/bad/good into great/excellent" actually does. Does it help you keep your combo or not?

6. aLertz

aLertz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    it should be....else it'll be weird if u can't get full combo but there's no good/bad at the result screen...
    I've been using them as support cards since no luck for SSR yet :D

if not wrong, when it's activated , you'll see some words below the "Excellent" word...i'm guessing that's the "changed" ones

7. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    they all do the same (keeping combos up) with a little difference in score calculation
    count bad/good into combo does what is said, but because the count is still bad/good it has less score than great/excellent
    turn bad/good into great, count as a combo but less score than excellent
    turn good/great into excellent, count as a combo, excellent has the best score, unfortunately bad doesn't count

EDIT:
    for the first one, since it still counts as bad, you still lose hp

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  8. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It does. There's a little orange (I think it's orange) text box below the score showing that this score was converted due to the skill. The combo continues.

9. vivamusss

vivamusss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Does anyone know why in the game the video is slower than music? my cell has 3gb of RAM

10. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Could be sudden slow connection or if you have any apps running in the background.

Before my phone latest software update, incoming notifications from another apps can also disturb it.

If the lagging video disturb you so much, you can pause the gameplay and the video will play by itself until it timing is the same with the music.

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

11. vivamusss

vivamusss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I tried with the apps and I put pause to gameplay and I played the game in different places with different connections but the video is slow yet
    thanks for your comment

12. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    Can somebody please translate the new event:) i got the the part where the top players get the signatures, but i cant understand the part where a certain formation gets you 350% event points?

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    1st place - you get t-shirt with message (?) and signature from member that you choose.
    2nd - 50th - you get signature.
    And, in the event, there will be special gacha, where you can get special event card. If you use that card, (I don't know, maybe all 5 cards) in your formation, you will get 350% event point, whenever you clear the stage.

14. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You need to download the updated version. OK should take you to the Google Play page to do so, but if you got the app with a VPN it might be messy. I wouldn't know unfortunately.

15. JcM

JcM Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chokurena
    Thanks!! Yeah used the VPN and downloaded the update!

16. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    Thank you :) This will be a very expensive event T_T you need a team of the multiplier cards plus send a ton of diamonds to get energy just compete and the rank rewards outside the top 50 is pretty bad.... im not against spending but I feel this is a bit too much hahaha

17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm pretty new to the game... I got two of the same SR cards, is there any use for the duplicate or should I just sell it/use it to upgrade the first one?

18. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You can use it with the other one if you upgrade one of them but not the other. Not great because it means you can upgrade one but it might be useful if you wanted to go for the Tan-oshi syncro bonus.

I wouldn't bother using it to upgrade. Even SR cards only carry 500 xp for the same type (colour). If you wanted to get rid of it definitely sell it and get 20 exchange points.

19. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Thanks for your advice :)

20. sistren

sistren Kenkyuusei

What are the blue notes? They are super slow and I always seem to miss them. Do I wait for them to come?