1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

@Ohoho Naanyan if Abema doesn't upload it on sunday, they usually would post it on wednesday or thursday.
    I'm on the same side as you are. Taizou-Naanya are OTP for me, but Kisa worked really hard for her. Plus she's the only girl that he interacts with.

Somehow, I want her to stay loyal to Taizou and even if they're not dating. I wouldn't mind them staying friends

2. Leozz

Leozz Kenkyuusei

Did Kisa confess his love to Naanya? If yes, that easy quite a bold move. I didnt expect of they are actually trying to establish a serious relationship since they have many fans who perhaps dislike having their idol dating.

By the way, I read from a few post on this thread that Taizou actually likes Aya raher than Naanya. But I Van see from Ookami-kun Instagram that he is closer to Naanya. I never Saw his photo with Aya alone.

3. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

@Leozz Kisa actually did confess his love to her but Naanya didn't have confidence on the concept of like towards other guys other than Taizou. A lot of the participants are still dating after the show, there's no idols but mostly are models. P/S Aya did debuted as an idol before but I can't remember the name of the group.

Taizou was interested in Aya before, then he was conflicted between Aya and Naanya. In the end he chose Naanya and was confident that she's the one. He knew it the moment she said that she trusts him.

Taizou-Naanya is more of a close senpai-kouhai (main lead)that went on to like each other as times goes by. Meanwhile Kisa-Naanya is the underdog relationship or the second lead syndrome, even though the second lead likes the girl in the end the main lead gets her. Taizou is probably closer to her since she's active like him, they're both the type to lead in a group conversations

4. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Abema Tv's youtube channel is currently deleting it's former episodes except 1 and the recent episodes. I think after the show ends, the full episodes will he deleted. So always watch it upon release or if you want it the hard way (VPN + Abema website)

5. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    The first 6 episodes are still in YouTube. Episode 7 onwards will be on the website itself.

6. Ohoho Naanyan

Ohoho Naanyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Nooo. This sucks. :/ It's time to get VPN then :gavel::gavel:

7. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I cant see it on their website. Any other sources? PM me please.:worthy:

8. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  9. Leozz

Leozz Kenkyuusei

They can just continue their relationship of they want on the real world,so its not a big deal for me. Although its true that they won't be able to appear ini ookami-kun together again.

Btw, I see on the PV for the next video that Asaya and Naanya Will go on date. Anyone know if they cancel choose their date or the show producer decided it?

10. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

The male members will call the girls that they want to go on a date with. If there's a group date then the director will choose

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. Leozz

Leozz Kenkyuusei

Which means Asaya wanted to go on date with Naanya huh? Good pick, I have to say.

So the girls cannot choose their date huh. Pretty disappponting. Btw that Abe girl, which Boys she likes? I believe Rinne-Sora, Asaya-Aya and Naanya-Taizou right? I dnt have any idea about Abe, although I knew she Will have double date with Sora and rinne. Makes me wonder where Kisa and that surfer guy went.

13. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

@Leozz looks like Kisa went to Taizou. He is so sweet, he wanted to give up his chance for Naanya to be happy. Even if he doesn't end up with her, they could still be friends, not every love is forever, there's still a chance. Both of them are really the loyal type, Kisa wants Naanya to be happy, Naanya still can't forget Taizou.

Next week is the final episode, we shall see whether or not Taizou is who everyone suspects him to be

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  14. chiuchimu

I wanted a copy to keep forever. But at least I can watch it, Thanks!

15. Leozz

Leozz Kenkyuusei

You mean Kisa sacrificed his position for Taizou? Thats really.. Well, idk what to say anymore. I just hope that nobody forced him to do that though.

Looks like Naanya and Taizou might go out for real after this show ends. Judging from how sad she looked from the pv and how itu seemed that Taizou guy do have a thing for her. Although perhaps they Will do backstreet if they really become lovers, I think Theres still quite many of her fans that still viewed her as an idol

16. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

17. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I want to ask here. Is she Owada Nana featuring this video below.

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. chiuchimu

^No

Taizo is the Ookami. Either that or he is a player. The other possibility is Sora but I think he is more of a player than the Ookami. Taizo is too smooth to talkative without talking about himself and he says things to others just to make the show more interesting. As the Ookami he knows his job in the show is to make it interesting so he does everything to make it interesting. His ring is symbolic - notice he always has it on? Although I'm a Nana fan I think she's naive and easily fooled. I actually like Oto the best. I like her looks and personality. Poor Surfer dude - he was shut out before the party started.

19. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

I think he bought the ring with Asaya (Gucci) but idk whether it's before or after the show started. It's weird that they always zoom in on it. Taizou is actually a party boy, if you look at his instagram you can see that he's wild by personality. I wonder if Naanya's the jealous type, Taizou is pretty open with fanservice.

About Naanya being naive and easily fooled, this is her first time being in love and knowing a guy deeply. She's a girl in love and to stop it you need evidence. I like all the girls. At first I kinda disliked Oto, she seems like the popular girl in school but as the show goes on, it's part of her charm and who she is. I still like Naanya's personality towards the girls, her elder sister attitude and advice giving to Rinne and Aya.

20. chiuchimu

^I think he changes all his accessories like ear rings and glasses but not the Ookami ring. I agree, at first I thought Oto was Miss Popular but change my view of her when she gave up dating Sora first to Rinne. Then I noticed how considerate she is to others and how insecure she is - no super insecure but way more than a miss popular would be - so she currently is my oshi for the show. I wish she was 48G!

Yes, Naanya is foolish and naive because it is her first time. I'm kind of glad of that. It's proof she wasn't fooling around while in AKB. Of the guys, I like Asaya. He's the type of guy you want as a buddy. I like how he focuses on one girl and doesn't play around. I would be surprised if he was the Ookami.