1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^
    What exactly is the venue system? It looked like she was taking exam with other girls (not AKB member)

3. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    i read some news about that, fans can join that exam too but japan fans only (not overseas). about reward for fans, i don't know. CMIIW

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Sasshi's hair looks beautiful in those photos at the exam!

5. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Ah thanks for the info @maman !!
    OMG sasshi on braided twin tail! Save me lord :omfg:

6. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    @Kudostar you're welcome:D
    NEW EDIT: sorry cause this embarassing reply before, looks like cause conflict with my friend before, i make one of the biggest mistake as a true fans. Hope and promise it will not happen again. Once again sorry:worthy::cold: and decide to forgetting it(FOREVER).
    P.S i'm sorry so much if you feel bother with this.
    Thanks @fatrain cause realize me about that:).

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ does it really matter? can't you simply enjoy Sasshi's activities?
    if you need to know this to feel superior, brag about it or something, I advice you not to. it will only piss others off and drag Sasshi down.
    if you just want to know the fact, then I doubt you'll hear it from anyone since fans are biased and they'll push their faves (and drag the rest down) no matter what. there are all kinds of "popularity metrics" - the sales of HS and goods, SSK ranks, SNS followers and views, positions in various polls, degree of recognition, amount (and quality) of jobs, etc, etc... and there are no member that is absolutely best in all of them, that's why fans endlessly argue about "true popularity" exalting strong points of their oshimen and neglecting the opposite.

it's just a matter of perspective. you can try and calculate an arithmetic mean out of those metrics, but the problem is those metrics aren't equal and their value is... subjective. you can try and reason someone that, for example, being 4 times champion in SSK amounts to something, but if your opponent doesn't feel like it there is nothing you can do about it))

=============

new issue of ar magazine

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1751871
    https://mantan-web.jp/article/20180312dog00m200027000c.html

[​IMG]

============

Sashiharaism [hehe]

[​IMG]

==========
    cute Biore video loop :inlove:

http://scontent-nrt1-1.cdninstagram...859_108528153319099_9221081758429085696_n.mp4

=============

Sasshi was spotted recording SashiTabi today

[​IMG]

=============

various photos

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^
    How many of her spread in ar so far?? She often featured in ar articles lately, glad to see this..and the photo was beautifully shot too.

9. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    LoL I didn't noe =LOVE also did those poses heheheheh

10. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Once again thank you @fatrain for make me aware about my mistake, i really followed my ego and bad emotion when i wrote that reply before, just like you said. Promise never happen again (hope you all apologize me about that).
    Anyway, is the cat in the top corner left is sasshi cat? looks like i've ever seen that cat in the previous reply in sasshi thread:).

11. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Hehehe ...stick to the KISS ( keep it simple ..silly ) rule, enjoy the time here and you will naturally show to everyone around you how much happiness knowing about Sasshi has brought to you.

Both the cats are hers :cute: !

You should see how she got em & the names she used for them when in front of us is not their actual names [hehe] .

12. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ This is something always confused me, are Munchkin Taro and Minuet Goro artistic names? :^^;:

13. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    IIRC .. yup, Sasshi mentioned that this b4 during the dayz when the cat topic was hot.

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

serialization of her column "Sashiko no Heya" started a year ago on 1/12. it's a monthly magazine so 15 times already.

yes. in Sasshi's latest SR she confirmed (28:20-) once again that those are not their real names. funny that Kantaro responds to her real name, but Goro doesn't, he's not the brightest cat))

• Like Like x 1
  15. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Thanks @sorasan and @fatrain ! Now I got it! Goro doesn't recognize even his real name. :^^;:

16. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Excuse me, hope this time, send this questions are fine.
    I started to study japanese language alone (at least for now) for my education and find not just so much something unique but weird too in the same time. As example, when trying to translate 指原莉乃 (actually, i still try with the help from google translate for that):
    指 + 原 + 莉 + 乃= 指原莉乃
    Yubi + hara + rei + osamu= Sashihara rino
    1. Why in japan yubi can be read as sashi?
    2. Why osamu can be read as no?
    is that japanese language rules (sorry if that too formal) or anything?
    Sorry if this questions are pathetic:( in this thread, i just don't wanna make a same mistake. Thank you.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's under the Name Kanji ( Chinese characters used in personal names )
    Japan adopted its writing system from China many moons ago, even though both are unrelated with no common vocabulary ... Japanese have no written form. hence the multi pronouncations especially relating to kanji.

If I am not wrong, why google screw big time when translating Japanese compared to Russian & Chinese is the structure of the sentence used, the grammar, etc

Now to let the pros explain the more detailed ver ;)

18. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Even for just little information, thank you @sorasan. Hope someone help me about it.
    I'm pretty good about katakana and at least quite understand with hiragana, but for kanji=:confused:. For now write, read, and understand kanji is insane for me. I only knew several sentences when i read information about sasshi cause most of them using kanji, using google translate sometime make me screwed cause the mess sentences.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If you want to go crazy, read this.

"Some common kanji have ten or more possible readings; the most complex common example is 生, which is read as sei, shō, nama, ki, o-u, i-kiru, i-kasu, i-keru, u-mu, u-mareru, ha-eru, and ha-yasu, totaling 8 basic readings (first 2 are on, rest are kun)"

On is based on the Japanese version of the Chinese sound, while kun is based on a Japanese word. In the above example, the Chinese word is pronounced sheng, but the Japanese on reading is close, but not exact.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanji#Readings

Here is another simple example using member names:

Honda Hitomi 本田仁美
    Kawamoto Saya 川本紗矢

Both have the kanji 本, but the pronunciations are different, hon and moto.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

preview of What's the Difference (3/27)
    Sasshi talked about ICL surgery. looks like she had a pretty bad eyesight after all.
    she had an astigmatism and couldn't walk normally without contact lenses. now after the surgery she has an 1.5 eyesight. it costed 600 000 yen (~$5600).

if the video does not show watch the video here

today after the recording of "What's the Difference" Sasshi had a dinner with Kawata Hiromi.

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/973440636266348544
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BgRBKQThEiL/

• Like Like x 2