Single Nogizaka46 20th (Synchronicity) (18/04/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2018.

1. tomosama

tomosama Kenkyuusei

Somehow when looking at the position of the girls, I kinda want Kubo to swap places with Miona. Ashu and Kubo paired together, then Momo and Miona.

Anyway, congrats Maiyan on center!! Hopefully they will all have a wonderful time for this single, with those (and more) graduations incoming.

2. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    No. No. It’s okay. I’m just a little new in here so i’m not really familiar with the stuffs. I actually just read you previous post about what happened. I don’t really know why there was some similarity with the IP address, but its okay. Thank you, by the way. :D

3. kurakura

kurakura Kenkyuusei

The reason is simple : mayan doesn't need to be pushed, just look at her visual and you'll understand why. Ikoma otoh has somewhat more likeable personality i.e. being outgoing and more sociable compared to mayan and naachan for instance and this might be the reason why she is favored more by the management, though we can't never actually know how they behave off camera (for instance, mayan turns out to be an arrogant b*tch and that makes management pissed off lol I hope this is not the case) :XD:

4. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    just by looking at the senbatsu, you can tell they had to make last minute changes since ikoma refused center.... IMO Nanase Maiyan pairing would've been surrounding Ikoma, and Ikuta-chan would be 2nd row center like she was in the last single

5. heartstation7

heartstation7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Rina
    Twitter:
    heartstation7
    I agree. It sucks that they overlooked Miria, Junna and Ayane yet again for the senbatsu and to me it feels like the N46 management is smitten by the 3rd gens' freshness, which also seems to be the case for a portion of the fans. The girls in the 3rd gen still have loads of time to grow or improve and the focus should've been on the 2nd gens. :|

6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Well I have my bias when it comes to 3rd gen and I'm very happy for the 4 of them but, yes I would love to see few more 2nd gen specially Ayane & Miria. If I can remove two 3rd gen it would be Momo & Yoda and keep Kubo & Zuki then put two 2nd gen in. I actually thought Ayane will make it.
    Now I think 3rd gen will invade Senbatsu on future singles. I find it hard to imagine at least for the 4 girls to be demoted to UG now that Momo & Yoda made their return, Kuboshita immediately fukujin. Watch out for Umezawa. With 20 girls minus Ikoma how can the 2nd gen penetrate the already loaded Senbatsu. Hina & Ranze could be UG again but you have to deal with Kanarin & Yuttan as well. If Kitano somehow comes back, even she will start from scratch. Plus the fact that the remaining girls are all UG and we don't know yet if 3rd gen is still a group or not. Gonna be hard for 2nd gens.

7. heartstation7

heartstation7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Rina
    Twitter:
    heartstation7
    Minami Umezawa and Renka Iwamoto are definitely future senbatsu members. I would have liked for them to make their entry in the 20th single rather than Momochan and Yoda.

But honestly though, those heartless dudes at the management take every opportunity to insult the underrated 2nd generation girls. And its very clear that only model-esque girls can make the front row. Mizuki's debut in the senbatsu is understandable but front row for the first time?

Growth should be like Asuka's, she was mostly in the back during the earlier years and slowly progressed towards the front and center. Its what makes her the asset she is today.

Nowadays Nogi's management seem to just want to play with the new toys. Had no other way to put it. :fp:

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Well, at the end of the day, it's still business that they will think of even though I hate to admit it. I mean, why would they invest so much time for development if they can already double the profit with those inexperienced (I'm sorry for the word) cute members? The way I see it is that most of the 2nd gens (and maybe some of the 3rd gens as well) will be "neglected" as I am very certain that the management will concentrate on these four. The only reason I can think of as to why they are positioned in the 2nd and 1st row is "prioritized push". They are definitely planning to make them centers in the future. As much as I want the Unders to be in senbatsu-level spotlight, the management will always prioritize the senbatsu. Maybe the management is following the "If it works, why change it?" principle.

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

What incident? Sorry I just missed it...

10. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twenty-one-nin senbatsu is the biggest senbatsu ever in Nogi history and I doubt they want increase the number. The next single, maybe they will back to 18-nin and throw two or three 3rd gen members to UG. So, actually senbatsu was locked to certain members. If only management want to change a few girl, ofcourse they change them with some freshness 3rd gen. The only way 2nd gen girls put in senbatsu is if Maiyan, Nanase, Asuka, and some popular girls decline their spot due to their busy activities.

11. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    When will we usually get the information of the single? Like jackets, tracklists, or MV preview and such?

12. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    Ikoma Christ, saviour of 3ki and Nogizaka46.
    I support her decision but I really wanted her to center. Still glad my gal Maiyan finally got the solo center she deserved. Hope the song is good. I also hope Ikoma Christ is getting a graduation song or solo.

13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I love Ikoma-chan, but I think I'd rather getting a group song for her grad than a solo of her. Let her solo only Mizutama no Moyou. But maybe cute song like Rokugousen would do.

14. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    Best scenario imo is a song of Ikoma, Ikuta and Hoshimina.

15. heartstation7

heartstation7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Rina
    Twitter:
    heartstation7
    @Chubo Agreed. Long term speaking, they are absolutely going to push what has become the Fabulous Four of the 3rd generation, though two of them don't appeal much to me.

Those senbatsu announcement Kojichuu episodes are so painful. I just can't imagine how the under girls feel during each one. Its also sad to see some regular senbatsu members being stuck with the support role in the back, like Kazumin and Wakasama. :( But I guess its better than not making it in at all.

Hopefully Hinachima will make the front one day.:) All everyone needs is a chance, which is being given to those with a lot of time on their side.

16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

That's the thing, as of now, only Ikoma & Rotti will out for the next single. All non-Senbatsu are now UG including 8 3rd gens. If they will decrease Senbatsu, UG will increase. Is 3rd gen still a unit, that's another thing. The way see it is, few girls be in and out of Senbatsu & UG like Ashu, Marika & Sayu in the past. Who are those members? From UG, Kanarin and Yuttan perhaps. From the 20 Senbatsu, it's anyone's guess for now.

17. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Honestly, they already have a graduation song for ikoma,

AND WE KNOW THAT SONG :)

*HINT:
    they already made it long long time ago :D

18. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Seniority is one thing to be considered in senbatsu positioning, but there're also HS sales, public recognition, and gorioshi/ゴリ推し members, which are members management want to push regardless their acceptance among fans. Those are factors also.

Mix them (and other factors i overlooked ofc), weigh here and there, and you have senbatsu.

So the simple reasoning of 'new members should not be in' 'why are they in front of seniors' 'they don't have the same charisma as the older gens' don't work.

You are not wrong if you think that way, because opinions can't be wrong, but the world sometimes just simply doesn't swing your way.

19. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    What? KimiKibou?

20. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I'm sure most of them are used to it by now. The problem with Nogizaka's current system is the classification of Senbatsu and Unders, in which Keya is trying to fix on their own. This classification conditions the fans' mindset to look at the idols in a "weak" and "strong" manner. Here's the problem, I heard before that when someone enters senbatsu(strong), she will have new jobs, tv appearances, etc. in contrast to someone who is in unders(weak). I'm not saying that unders doesn't have new jobs or tv appearances, what I mean is the volume. Now, if most of the girls in the senbatsu are unchanged (the "If it works, why change it?" principle), of course they will get more popular or in business perspective, their market value will increase. The unders on the other hand may grow slowly or the worst, "stagnant". What happens is that the gap between the "weak" and the "strong" increases drastically. I think this is the main reason why the management can't just pick girls from unders to senbatsu and I also think they knew about this problem.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018