1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Thank you for your information, kanji is really-really crazy, but i will try my best for my dream and future.
    About chinese and kanji, yeah, i saw about similiarities about these two even though both are very different (several weeks ago i saw about chinese language, interesting when i saw the same sounds can be a different meaning. Like kanji, same japan letters can be different alphabet letters/different meaning) but if i study these two in the short time make me want to:wall:.
    Oh man, i really curious how bad her eyesight before, in reality (little bit story, i'm a nearsighted phase 10.0 (in my country, we already said minus 10.0) and without glasses or contact lens, that's very awful). And now, still wondering about her eye sight now.
    P.S @fatrain when you answered my question about sasshi show, i didn't remember about show named What's the difference, is that one of sasshi show too or not? Cause in january, i saw sasshi in that show too (CMIIW).
    (Once more and last time, sorry if you still angry to me about my reply around 2-3 days ago).

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ eh, I wasn't angry or anything! :^^;:

What's the difference is "Kono Sa-tte Nan desu ka?", one of Sasshi's semi-regular shows.
    it's probably the only show's title that I write in English, because I don't like how that "-tte" thing looks in romaji [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  3. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    ohh man, i don't like romaji at all (but because that, i realize i still have a very very long way to mastered (at least really understand) japanese language).
    thank you very much @fatrain.

4. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Wow sasshi makes us wanna learn more about japanese language. Yes, us foreigners is dying to understand all of the talkshow she's been in to..everytime she makes people laugh I was like "whyyyy I can't understand a word :cry:"
    So I start taking Japanese course too, thanks to sasshi

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    yeahh me too, wish i took seriously my japanese class back then in school :(

6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    On the other hand, I find English pretty hard too, because what you pronounce isn't exactly what is written ... (why are there so many silent letters?) :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  7. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Like your reply, english is hard too for me to mastered, but my biggest problem for english is in some case i still using wrong tenses or verbs, other is fine.

Around a month after join stage48 (in the true sense), this is maybe a special question for me and one who i wondered the most. I know almost a year sasshi became a produser and a great idol, but why she want to be a produser too? it's amazing and for me that's one of her biggest achievement but still wondering why. is it related with her passion as an idol or something related with that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Because she will take over Aki-p's legacy

9. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    make a sense and i will take it as suggestion, but in some news i heard she want to be Aki-p's rival as a producer. (CMIIW)

10. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Nako: "Why you decided to become a producer?"
    Sasshi: "I've always wanted to try it, it was a distant dream for me, so when I got an offer I didn't want to miss this chance so I accepted it".

6:10-

if the video does not show watch the video here

she says it here, for example, but it's just a press conference's lip service. the usual punch line so media had something to put in headlines.
    the chances that Yasusu prepares his successor are much higher. raising a rival just doesn't make sense.

0:10-

=============

Bachelor Japan 2
    will start on 5/25!

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180314-00000011-mnet-musi
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2107494/full/

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

============

various photos

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Again, thanks. just like that i think about news, make interesting theme to make great impact. Media is weird but fun:).
    Really. To be honest, i never suppose sasshi may will be Aki-p successor as a producer (maybe someone who's close with aki-p as a producer or some graduate member who's have capabilities as a producer cause sasshi still not graduate yet (just a weird opinion[hehe])), so it's new for me.

13. KO74

KO74 Kenkyuusei

To answer the question: why Sashi wants to be a producer it is quite interesting to think about one of her, sometimes, not enough emphasized characheristic/quality/uniquiness: she is pretty much “one of us”.
    Think about it: someone that at some phase of her life began to like idols, for various reasons, an idol resonated with her, she lived a troubled school life, she was a teenager searching her thing... probably various things contribute to devolop in her an interest in idol world to the point of participate in internet forums, go for live events, etc. Shes was pratically a stage48 user alike!
    It’s not a coincidence: even when wasn’t the most famous 48 idol, her thread at 2ch (japanese forum), was by far the most active. Her fandom is different because the otaku crowd doesn’t see her as a distant untouchable idol, but the “representantive” of them, the avatar, the idol that actually validate their values and way of life. Thats one of the reasons that the “scandal” didn’t affect her like other idols, because her core fandom never thought of her as the innocent, distant idol in first place, that’s something that the haters that tried to bring her down never undesrstood. The more pressure you put on her, more her fans are willing to protect her, because it’s personal.
    But back to the initial question: why she wants to be a producer? It’s easy. Just observe the typical stage48 user all this years. What we discuss, what we fight for, all the complainings to Yasusu, to the the company, the infinite list of desires and wishes, everyone one us think that we know whats is best for the group or our favorite girl. So the question is actually the opposite: who idol fan woulnd’t like to be a producer, build your own group, put your favorite girl on center, choose music, coreography, clothes, narratives and, boss around? :)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @KO74 Ah what a great observations dude! Totally agree with you. I always trying to find the best explanation about how I idolize her is different with how idolize meru. With her, it's personal..I sometimes see her with the parents glasses, she's happy, I'm happy, she's in trouble, I get worried (even tho she's able to overcome it usually). It doesn't matter what path she takes, if she wants a boyfriend tomorrow, etc. I don't think at this rate fans love her as an idol, rather they love her as sasshi itself. Thank you for your beautiful opinion :approve:

15. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    @KO74 thank you so much for the very long analysis about why sasshi want to be producer. I questioned that because i saw most of graduate member (and some member who still in 48 groups) continuing her path to be a singer or actress. So when i firstly following her and saw she is producer too, it's unique and unexpected. I didn't realize your question about "who idol fan woulnd’t like to be a producer" before, firstly i think most of idol want to be a producer too, just like you said. But i quite doubt about that and i think not every idol have a potential, skills, or passion to be an idol producer. Plus, when i see most activities, most of people know about, and most of 48 groups member specialization is singing and one of the most common entertainment worker is singer or actress. Maybe that's affect graduate member path for my opinion(looks like i answer my own question[hehe][hehe]), sorry if that bother you all.
    For me, be a sasshi fans is the weirdest thing i ever to do as fans:). So much thing i never felt when i followed other idol (still love them, of course). But i proud to be her fans:cool:. The rest of the reason is exactly the same with @Kudostar said :).
    EDIT: and just now, i'm sure i realize more about two important things as a sasshi fans. not to be superior (because if you not, you and her haters aren't different) and keep grateful for everything sasshi does as long as good for her. Even though most of people around me said most of sasshi fans are old person (although i don't know about reality around her), for me it isn't bad. I learnt about tolerance so much from someone more experienced than me (this thread is one of the example) and not to underestimate everyone. Something more priceful than anything for me as a fans.;)
    MORE EDIT: congatulation for 14th place in AKB Group Examination Center:):), better than i expected as a busu[hehe][hehe].
    http://www.giogio48.com/archives/53136868.html
    https://akb48.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-26705.html

• Like Like x 1
  16. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Congrats Sasshi !!!!!!!!!

17. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Ah congratulations sasshi!! With that amount of work she's still able to get 14th..I'm so proud of her :approve:

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yesterday's KonKura

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av20787296
    http://48videodouga.net/index.php/video/6907

=========

full MV of Sasshi's centered HKT song Buttaoreru Made from latest AKB single
    very fun song and MV! :approve: another concert hit.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20772544/

==============

Sasshi will appear on Ariyoshi Hanseikai 2 hours golden special on 3/24!

=========

preview of SSK fan thanksgiving concert

============

today Sasshi had dinner with =LOVE members Iori and Hana

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/974283602916601856

[​IMG] [​IMG]

=============

ads of new Nameraka Honpo product in Osaka's station

[​IMG]

=============

new Biore web CMs

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @fatrain the videodouga one is linked to ANN showroom, I've been meaning to watch konkura through that link lol

20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    spoiler for silly talk
    I had to watch these several times because I can't help but notice her nose looks different. The nose bridge is pointier and nostrils have a wider shape.

biore.png
    From this angle, I feel like she looks similar to JAV idol Satomi Yuria lol