1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

Hmm... The odd thing is that they are all in plain clothes. Well, the clothes they wore for the handshake event anyway.

If it was a TV show of any sort, you would think they would be in costume. Odekake and Goboten both used costumes.

AKB48 Show tends to only do filming in and around concerts and handshake events or other AKB events, so that can't be it.

And there are too many members for the kind of "out of studio" things that usually appear in AKBingo.

The most likely possibility is that this is bonus video for the next single. We have already seen numerous singles released where the bonus videos were of going to amusement park or going to a camp or going to a farm, and usually in plain clothes and in a group like this.

Of course, that would mean they are shooting the bonus videos before actually announcing the single. I have to wonder if they have generally always done that.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Team of 6 member. There sure will be tons of team if everyone is involved.

3. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

Well, if you break down to teams of 6, you would have 8 teams. So if it is broken across 3 DVDs, that is 3 teams on the first two, 2 on the third and then maybe a final video with everyone on the third as well.

4. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I just about figured that it was a single extra when I saw how much it also looked like Shekarashika's single extra lol

DYF5EO1VwAAGiJ1.jpg CVF2aJ0WcAAsrr_ (1).png Cop54ALWgAE1fH_.jpg

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    JiJiPress: promotion of Kyushu

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

7. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    If you're on android, I exported the hkt mail app. With this you can receive mobame from members. Just a reminder that it's in the terms and conditions that you don't share the images and text on social media or with anyone. It's not only polite but fair to abide to this rule and you'll give the international fandom a bad name if you do this ^^; (/rant sorry (not sorry))
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_hWEmU1tppGHJOSIqI-ZDoXRECZwxbKT/view?usp=drivesdk

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

8. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Just installed it, i am loving this service, very organized and well made.

9. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I think it's an amazing app, I love that you can star mail and favourite photos. I have so much backlog on email and starring makes it easier to keep track of what I haven't yet read. And when I'm feeling down I can look at my favourite photos (definitely not of hiichan).

Did anyone get this working on iOS? I don't have an apple device but a friend doesn't know how to get it.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

10. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    So aside of Sasshi and Haruppi not applying for the ssk there's Mao,Minazou,Aanya,Asuka,Emiri and Madoka not applying!Do you think any of them are going to announce their grad in the next couple of weeks?When I saw that Mao didn't,it made me think that she might going to!

11. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    I think Asuka might leave. She may want to help her family now that her father passed and who knows how much she makes not being one of the top members in the group.

Of all of them I just don't really see Madoka and Shige leaving just yet. I still think Madoka opted out so her fans can save $ for the album. And as for Murashige back in one of the 6th anniversary specials she said she didn't see herself working outside of hkt, so... not today, satan, not today.

12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Maybe some opted out because they applied for Produce 48 ?

13. Ketool

Ketool Kenkyuusei

I fear Mao will probably graduate soon. Tomiyoshi, as Ugokanaide said, might leave soon for financial reasons. There's no reason to fear Shige leaving, she will probably be the last 1st gen to graduate. Emiri I think is being a realist and knows she won't rank so why bother, right? (I'm not hating on her, that's just how she is.) I don't think she will graduate just yet.

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Hana, Nako and Miku in Marumiya Oshiro Natto Hikiwari CM

making

15. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I don't think she's leaving soon. She's now a pretty stable senbatsu member. I think she just doesn't want to go through another high stress period having just dealt with one.

16. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    dude you're reading a little too much into the vid....

17. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

That was really terrible. Only Sashihara's child can do this and get away with it.

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    That was a hilarious episode nonetheless

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Maan, Haruppi not going to be back anytime soon if she's not even available for a photoshot