1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsuoka Hana (Hana)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @Iizuka-Tengu

If you think you are going to sneak back on to this forum and pull the same nonsense that got you thrown off the forum in the first place, I will throw you right back off. Stop trying to "out-word" people. Explosions of text don't win arguments, they just make you look unhinged.

Consider this a final warning.

2. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I like Hana-chan, yayyyyyy y(^ー^)y

3. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

100% Agree with you
    She could easily reject senbatsu or center, she's harming the group, she is selfish.
    But most importantly, she doesn't deserve her push.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    You should take it a little bit more easy.

5. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If anything, this enormous push hurt Hana more than it benefit her imo. If they pushed her slowly, lets say add her to 2nd row initially and gradually move her to 1st row, I think she would have been way more liked and popular right now. Also making her an AKB regular just pisses off more people additionally.
    Its a poorly handled push. The story of Uha and Rara repeats itself.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Woohooooooo Hana chan still in senbatsu

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

7. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Hana-chan still stand strong :cool:

8. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Can Hanachan be called a regular senbatsu member now? This is her 6th senbatsu, big applaud to her !!

9. Lionheart

Lionheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I disagree. If there is an opportunity to be recognized, you shouldn't stay away with it. I think the group is affected by graduation of big names, Lovetan and Kyappu, not to mention the MIA Haruppi. I think stepping up is the only way. If management want to push her as next big thing, then she should take it. It is a chance of a lifetime.

10. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

Hana will get all of Sashi's vote and win this year's sousenkyo

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Amen to that brother

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i would love for that to happen

13. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Amen! Let's watch the entire 48G burn

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

That would be absolutely amazing! I would love to see her jump in ranks this year too

15. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

Yes, this. For all the accusations of "hating" Hana before, all I was trying to get at was that it looked really bad that she came out of no where, disrupted the group, and the whole company spent 2 years pushing her above everything else, kind of sinking everyone else on her behalf.

It certainly gave off the impression she was like that rich girl from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, sending some parental figure to demand she gets put in a place she hasn't yet earned. I don't know if that is the case, but it seems like it very well might have been because it is really hard to explain 48 Group utterly disrupting one of their groups so thoroughly on the basis of pushing one particular girl who... even after 2 years of pushing her like mad, is barely in the top 10 of HKT members. Like... seriously... pushing half the other members in the group to that extent would have netted better results.

But that isn't to say that she can't or couldn't earn her way back up to a better rank. Her generation-mates, Bibian and Maria, through constant fan engagement and nearly daily showroom appearances have earned their way up the ranks without ANY of the ridiculously unearned and unprofitable push that Hana received.

As things stand right now, if the company was going to go all-out promoting a member of her gen to the exclusion of everything else, maybe it should have been Maria given her daily morning Showrooms have earned her a substantial fanbase without having receieved any real breaks or promtoion or favor from the company... but, maybe if she had someone in the management working to hand her everything on a golden platter like Hana, she wouldn't have bothered to do daily showroom appearances.

This should really be Hana's chance to step back, re-examine herself and figure out how to improve. She hasn't even lost her position in the senbatsu quite yet, in fact she is still the 3rd or 4th most featured person in the music video which is better than 85+% of those in HKT48 have EVER gotten.

So, maybe now, unfair headstart or not, she gets to be faced with the challenge of actually earning her spot rather than being handed it. And, now that the company has finally moved on, we might see her actual, true character emerge-- an that is completely going to determine whether anyone sticks with her or moves on to someone else.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    I think that that is being a bit unfair. It's not like she doesn't have any personality. HKT has always wanted to be the young and fresh group, and Hana is the embodiment of that and she does it well. People will always be unhappy that one girl gets more attention and more of a chance than others - so it doesn't matter who is at the front. People will always be unhappy about it. I think Hana has done a pretty good job "earning" her spot. Even a massive push doesn't come without responsibility and daily SR streaming isn't the only way to engage your fans and make or keep them.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Part of a group of unofficial subs, produced by passionate fans of HKT48. Translated and timed by Joelicious, QC by xrahmx. See the above link to the soft subs for Hana-chan's short film.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Hana's 2018 SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. Marx

Marx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hana-chan poster.
    anyone knows her phrase?

Attached Files:

20. Asmii

Asmii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokahana
    Hana didn't rank at all in these preliminary results and she's been very sad about it. I've seen japanese Hana fans organizing their votes so not all hope is lost, but since Hana is so sad it'd be nice if people could go and tweet her nice things...
    She watched the results while doing a showroom stream and ended up crying in front of everyone which is rare to see since she's always trying her best to smile too.
    We know it isn't the end so we'll be supporting her till the end!

I translated the two mails she's sent since the announcement.

Last night
    [​IMG]

This morning
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2