1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your NMB48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by ithebigc, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    12/24 , 2017 NMB48 Namba Ai Album Kobetsu Shamekai (2 Shot Event) @ ATC Hall

This will be a very short post since I've only had 2 tickets and they were both for the last slot of the day. Events that falls on dates like this always sells very very well for obvious reasons lol. I've actually delayed my trip back to Canada just for these 2 tickets. ( I'm actually typing this at the airport as of now)

Sayaka

SY: Ah!! ANDIIIIIIIIIII !
    ME: Merry Christmas, Ho Ho Ho. (English)
    SY: Merry Christmas! *sits down* What pose should we do?
    ME: *freezes* Er.... *poses* (I tend to always get overly nervous whenever i do the FIRST meeting of every handshake events)
    SY: *copies my pose* lolll, What's this?
    ME: (finally stopped lagging) Let's do like a "Let's Party!!!!" Pose!
    SY: Ok! Let's Party!! (Eng)

*Snaps*

SY: We Wish You a Merry Xmas~ *sings*
    ME: We Wish You a Merry Xmas~ *sings*

[​IMG]

Since I only came for the last slot of the day I was like, Okay Imma try to be the last fan she sees this year. I usually don't care about Kagishime (someone who's the last person of the queue) despite how some fans REALLY care about it to the extent they would fight over it lol. Today I cared lol.
    Everything was fine and I was the last person. Right before it was almost me, the guy in front of me pulled a "something is wrong with my phone" so the staff told him to go behind to fix it and had me go before him...I thought it was a dick move, if he actually did it purposefully lol.

SY: Ah! You're the last person of the year! *points to me*
    ME: Er..Yeah... (At least she thought I was all that mattered lol)
    ME: I wonder what's the last pose of the year!?
    SY: What is it!?
    ME: Eh lol. (I was hoping she would help me out)
    SY: You get to decide.
    ME: Er, Warota pose then? lol (It was super lame cuz warota pose was like a pose almost everyone did, but since I literally had no time to think lol)
    SY: Warota! *poses*
    ME: *poses and closes my eye*
    SY: *changes her warota pose* (I guess even giving a crappy pose she upped it for the last one of the year lol)

*snaps*

ME: Off to Canada!
    SY: Eh? You're going back?
    ME: mm lol.
    SY: Ehhh~~ Iiina~~~ :(
    ME: see you next year !
    SY: mm! see you next year!
    (The guy was still fixing his phone with the staffs)
    ME: *waves as I slowly walks out*
    SY: *stands there waving back*

(Her send off fans started yelling goodbyes cuz they thought I was the last person too lol)

SY: o_____o

[​IMG]

Anyway Happy Holidays to everyone. Also thanks for reading as usual for write ups I've posted this year lol.

2. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    1/7, 2018 AKB48 11 Gatsu no Anklet Kobetsu Handshake @ Makuhari Messe

Ota Yuuri

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yagura Fuuko

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yamamoto Sayaka

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shiroma Miru

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In case if you're wondering why I blurred out the last bit of it is because I'm trying taking some precautions in case certain groups of fans or antis jump on it lol.

3. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    March 11th, 2018 AKB48 Group 11 Gatsu no Anklet Handshake Event @ Makuhari Messe

-Slot 3 & 6-

Sayaka Yamamoto

[​IMG]

So to confirm, I am in fact going on the AKB48 Group InstaGuam Tour in Guam in April. Sayaka is the primary reason why I'm going. I'm excited.

-Slot 5-

Ishizuka Akari
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I actually used 9 oshimashi tickets from various members on Anchu, so I did 3 loops for her. Anchu has quickly become one of my favorite members to meet because of her energy and because of her gaming Youtube channel. That Mario Kart tidbit was the first I've heard of it, so there's a little exclusive scoop. I was renbanning with @Sakuraism and it wasn't until we were about 5th in line when she noticed us and starting screaming during everyone's handshakes like usual.

4. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    I was in Japan for something work-related, so I basically just took the chance to stay one extra day in Japan to go for the NMB national handshake since it coincided pretty well with my plans.

The last time, they had national handshake was 1 year and 4 months ago which also happened to be the last time I had gone for a handshake. Haha. This time though, I had a lot more fun than in 2016 cause everything was moving more quickly and due to the weather being cold and rainy and terrible, it seems like there were less people than usual as well that turned up.

I wasn't complaining though. Less waiting time for me at Sayaka's lane. I also went to the shared line that Azusa, Akarin, Jo and Saeppi were in, but as I only went to see them with one ticket, I won't write a report on that since I literally only said hi haha. I'll just focus on my Sayaka reports as always lol.

I’ll first write the report in Japanese, and then put the English translation below! Anyway, hope you enjoy reading! XD

NMB48 Warota People National HS Makuhari Messe 21st March 2018

[​IMG]
    山本彩握手レポ 1

ミニライブのすぐ後の1枚

べ 「マレーシアからのベンです!」

彩「お! 久しぶり!」

べ「去年のソロライブ行ってたよ」

彩「見てたよ!!」 (目の形を手で作りながら言ってた)

べ 「 ;_; 」

Yamamoto Sayaka Handshake Report 1

(Right after the mini live)

V: Hi it's Ven from Malaysia

S: Oh! Long time no see!

V: I went to your live last year! (I was wearing her Identity shirt)

S: I know! I saw you! *Makes the shape of an eye with her hand*

V: ;_;

山本彩 握手会レポ 2

ほくろフェチ

彩「あ! ベン!」

べ「こんにちは。昔顔にあるほくろフェチがあるって言ってたね。」

彩「うん、うん!」

べ「それまだある? ぐぐたす時代の話だけど 」

彩「ある、ある!! お!ほくろ沢山あるね」

(私の顔にあるホクロを見ながら言ってた)

べ「うん、でも小さい頃ちょっとコンプレックスなので、嬉しかった」

彩「え、なんで? すごい可愛いよ。私もある!一緒!」

(彩ちゃん自分の顔にあるほくろを指を指しながら言ってた)

べ「うん:blush:

Yamamoto Sayaka Handshake Report 2

(Mole fetish)

S: Ah! Ven!

V: A long time ago, you said you had a fetish for moles on people's faces.

S: Yep, yep!

V: Do you still have that? This was back from G+ days so...

S: Yes yes, I do! Oh! You have lots of moles! (Sayaka said this while looking at the moles on my face)

V: Yes, but when I was younger, it used to be a little of a complex, so that made me happy.

S: Eh, why? They're sooo cute! I have them too! *points at the mole on the side of her chin* We're the same!

V: Yeah *blushes*

I actually never really noticed, but after having a good proper look on her face closeup, Sayaka too has a good number of moles on her face. They’re just not as obvious as the one on her chin.

[​IMG]

山本彩 握手会レポ 3

最後の5枚

彩「おかえり!」

べ「はい! さっきのほくろの話だけど、彩ちゃんナルシシストなの?」

彩「なんて??」

べ「ナルシスト。自分のこと好きなの?」

彩「誰?? 私?」

べ「うん」

彩「違うよ!」

べ「そう? 所で、今回最後だよ。」

彩「ええ :cry:

べ「でも30枚手紙とか送ったことある!」

彩「えええ、ありがとう! なんか何回見たことあるよ! 」

べ「これからも応援してるよ!」

Yamamoto Sayaka Handshake Report 3

(Last handshake for the day)

S: Welcome back!

V: Hey! About the mole fetish talk earlier, are you a narcissist?

S: What??

V: Narcissist. Like in love with yourself?

S: Who?? Me?

V: *nods*

S: Nono it's not like that!

V: Oh? By the way this is my last time for now.

S: Ehhh :cry:

V: But I've written you 30 or so letters before!

S: Thank you! I've seen them a couple of times before!

V: I'm supporting you too from now on!

[​IMG]

So, I was trying to tease Sayaka for being a narcissist for her mole fetish while having moles on her face herself. I kinda bombed it though cause initially she didn’t catch what I said, and even later when she understood, I caught her off guard cause I bet she was expecting serious talk from me. I’m sorry Sayaka. I just had to XDD

Final Thoughts

Personally, this is probably the best handshake I’ve ever had with Sayaka up to date. Like if you looked at my past reports, I did manage to like throw in random points/topics here and there but not actually keep a conversation going. This is the first time I felt like I actually somewhat managed a proper conversation. It took me like 4 years, but hey I finally got there haha. Sayaka was sweet and cute as always, and like I can never get enough of her cute reactions and responses. Just hats off to the queen of handshakes haha.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Woah nice. Great that you actually got to kind of chat with her. I think I some people on twitter were saying they only got a short time with her, I think it was because later on in the day management had to rush things because of the CDTV performance.

6. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    @tzatziki2
    I'm not too sure but maybe it's cause they didn't combine/matome their tickets. Except for my first time, my other 2 times were 5 tickets each. With that amount, you can usually cover a good amount of content. I also somehow was able to speak quicker than usual just to get as much down as possible haha.

7. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    wow, it's been ages since I last posted my write up. I did write a few of the handshakes I had with some members in past 2-3 months but there were just some I was too lazy to write so I will just post what I had already wrote.

2/18 , 2018

Yagura Fuuko

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yamamoto Sayaka

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3/11 , 2018

Shiroma Miru

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yamamoto Sayaka

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I actually had a few chit chat with Poochan but on the day she really wasn't feeling very well. The conversation was alright, I just never got to writing it and ended up writing our last handshake before I even got to it and now I'm just not even going to bother doing it lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The highlight was prolli when I told her I probably won't be able to see her graduation concert live because I didn't win any tickets. She seem like she was actually a lil bit upset for me, telling me she really wanted us to see it. I told her I might be able to see her graduation theater show though, and she told me I sound rather confidence in getting in lol. I told her I had an incredible special ticket, and she seemed to knew exactly what I was talking about lol.

3/18, 2018 (Fuuchan's Last Individual Handshake)

I usually don't go to this venue anymore in Yokohama mostly because it's a little out of my way these days, but since this was her last I specifically flew a more expensive airline to say farewells.
    I also didn't apply for any Miru tickets also because I wanted to take my time chatting with Poochan.

Yamamoto Sayaka

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yagura Fuuko

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It was definitely fun while it lasted. I wasn't nearly as sad as when Milky graduated (obviously) but I felt really good coming out of it. I personally thought it was a very satisfying last handshake with her. No regrets!

8. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I guess this is kind of an nmb experience even though it happened with a graduated member and not in japan or idol related but my short but surprising experience happened today with watanabe miyuki in manhattan, new york city. I saw her outside the MET(metropolitan museum of art). I recently moved to the lower east side of manhattan from north jersey and went to central park today to meet up with an old roommate since it was nice out. The Met is close to central park and people normally sit, eat or hang out outside the main entrance and that was where my friend and I saw Milky...crazy, I wasn't sure if it was really her and was kinda dumbfounded, plus my friend who doesn't know anything about akb didn't care so I was kinda divided on whether I should I approach her but I had my friend play along and walk closer to her and I was 98% sure it was her when we did. I didn't even know how to make sure if it was her since I don't follow her on social media(does she have a twitter?) and I checked her thread now but there hasn't been any update about her activities or whereabouts in months since she took a break from working in the entertainment industry. Everything happened so fast and she was also with someone and I think they were just coming out of the Met and were sightseeing. I regret not walking up to her while typing this but I was too embarrassed and nervous in the moment to approach her if it really turned out to be her.
    anyway I didn't have to go to japan to see an idol lol, I saw a cute one a train ride away from my home :O

9. Rukuya

Rukuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    It actually was her
    look
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BhAQPhmlUEn/

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

10. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    yeah someone else send me the same link on her thread. I wonder how long she's been here and will be here. If only she posted about her places she plans to visit then maybe I can "accidently" ran into her again lol

11. Rukuya

Rukuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah, just walk around all of the tourist spot in Manhattan

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

12. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Lol I've been checking her Instagram and thinking if someone from here had spotted her. Lucky guy.

13. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    04/08 , 2018 AKB48 9th Album Shamekai Event @ Makuhari Messe

I usually post my write ups by members rather than actual order that it happened but I feel like this time it would be more appropriate having them in order.
    As usual, 2shot events I find are pretty lacking in terms of conversational content so I won't focus too much on that.

With the introduction of the new Yori (close-up) and Hiki (full body) shots, I honestly didn't know what to expect out of it, especially with the tall chairs.
    First queue of the day and I already encountered some drama. There was a Chinese (?) fan that was a few person ahead of me he kept complaining to the staff about how the photos turned out, which I thought was okay initially like perhaps it was relli blurry or whatever. The staffs kindly let him retook it, but now this where the drama started. For some reason whether it was a camera malfunction or not, the staff ended up needing to take multiple shots. At some point Miru herself even took the phone to check things herself. Anyway, eventually he came out of the booth and I could see him just ZOOMing in the photos nitpicking the smallest thing thats wrong with the photo. Least to say, I don't think Miru looked very impressed by this entitled fan lol. The moment I walked in the booth myself, i finally understood why the queue took so long. It's like the staffs were all new or something, it's the first time I finished a 2shot and thought to myself wow, why am I still in this booth and why hasn't anyone forced me out? lol.

[​IMG]
    Teacher Teacher Naze~
    She asked if I watched the performance, and what I thought. I told her it was Sexy. She asked if I cut my hair, I told her yeah and asked her if she did her make up differently than usual. She seemed surprised and said I knew my stuff lol.

[​IMG]
    Teacher Teacher
    Following the previous photo I decided to let Sayaka do any pose she wanted from the choreo herself. She also asked me about my hair cut lol. I cant explain how tense I was in this shot, and I think the photo shows it well enough. The fact doing 2shot with Sayaka used to be the most stressful thing ever for me since It`s so rare to come by. Now put that with the tall chairs, I didn't even know how I should even be sitting properly lol.

[​IMG]
    Beauty Leg Contest
    Now that I got to warm up, I'm starting to be able to be more myself lol.

[​IMG]
    Body with soul removed

[​IMG]
    Meme Inspired. " Can't be stupid. If you never had a brain to begin with "
    Ironically she jumped the gun first by calling me a Baka the moment we finished taking the photo. The moment I saw how close the Yori shots are I knew how I could play with it.

[​IMG]
    Labu Labu
    The moment I walked in, I couldn't help to comment how tired she looked lol. She didn't even try to deny it. By this point I knew she was pretty much done with this for the day already loll. I told her she could just sit there like that and we will just take the photo as is.
    The last time I did these eye to eye shots were maybe like 2-3 years ago. I usually don't like this because a lot of fans do it and also side portrait can be a little boring. I'd say I pulled this one off quite well? lol

[​IMG]
    Birthday Boi

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Eye Roll & w/e she wanted to do
    By around this time suddenly fatique really kicked in and now all I want to do is to go home. Earlier in one of the 2shot, I saw her roll her eyes after a fan walked out (prolli cuz shes also just as done as I am lol). I don't even know how people roll their eyes all the way up lol. The 2nd pose I just told her to think of one she thinks an interesting character GAP, and she came up with putting your tongue out.

[​IMG]
    Chill
    I walked in and literally just told her Im prolli at my limits. She was little confused what I meant by that. I asked her if we could just chill on the table. Before she even responded I pretty much took a REAL rest on the table lol. She was just like, eh? What happened?? and joined me. After I told her I'm just super tired lol.

This was probably my most regretful photo. She's prolli even more tired than me but I ended up letting fatique take the best of me and crapped out on her before she even did.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A Kiss and Time to Go Home

With her being this tired to be quite honest I was a little scared asking for this pose lol. It couldve gone so bad and became super awkward. I was tired and this being my last queue of the day I just yolo-ed it. After the kiss shot, she actually had her hands out rdy to give me my goodbye handshake. I told her there was actually 1 more lol, and this would be the last one. It's Over! Let's go home!!
    She had her hands up going "Yattaaaaaaa~ but it's actually not over..lol " After the shot I told her "Well, I'm going home lol". She gave me a grumpy yet cute reply, "Well, Miru isnt finished yet." I chuckled a bit and told her she will be soon lol. She gave me a glare and was like "Ganbaru...byebye!"

As people here have already started discussing about, I actually did as well with some fans at the venue. We discussed about which type of shots we thought was better. Most people seemed to think it's Yori the close up. I also think the biggest reason behind this is how close you can get to the members, but technically the only thing different between the 2 is the height of the table and chairs. Im quite torn with which one I like more, because there r so much potential you could do with each different shot that you can't do as well for the other. My conclusion, just buy both lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    05/05 , 2018 AKB48 9th Album Shamekai Event @ Pacifico Yokohama

Interestingly when I walked in to see her the first thing she asked me was if she looks tired today. (This was her first slot of the day, also first slot for me) I told her she does look sleepy, she gave me a frown look like "I knew it" .
    Maybe someone mentioned something like that to her earlier or something she thought so herself earlier today.
    [​IMG]
    Shiroma S Gravure Pose
    If anyone have seen her gravy you know she does this S line with her body a lot and I wanted to capture one of them but I since this was the first time I saw her that day I didn't account for the dress which basically makes it pretty much impossible to see that body line.

[​IMG]
    Stinky Feet Pose
    Miru is quite known for her stinky feet, the moment I mentioned it I swear I saw her devil like tail pop out. She raised her foot to me as if she wanted me to smell her stinky feet lol. It surprised me a little bit because I almost thought she was gonna put her feet on my lap lol. After the photo she told me her feet doesnt stink today cuz she even wore something super air ventilated sandal lol.

[​IMG]
    G U A M Pose
    Yesterday at a NMB National handshake I quickly showed her the photo I took in Guam that looked almost like the one she took as well. First thing she thought was that I was around when she took the photo and copied her pose afterwards lol. I told her no, and that I actually took it before her. If anything she copied me lol. Anyway, so I wanted to recreate a photo like that day but with the table being like the A. The moment I tried to turn around to pose I knew this wasnt going to be possible with the chairs there and knew it was gonna turn out horribly and it did lol.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Stinky Feet Pose 2
    After seeing how Miru reacted I was curious how Sayaka would and it did NOT disappoint me at all lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Did you step on something weird?? Oh wait, you stepped on Dog Sh*t.

[​IMG]
    Checking yourself in the Mirror
    [​IMG]
    What are you looking at!?
    [​IMG]
    Being played by Miru
    At this point I had ran out of ideas for poses, and I think she could tell I tried very hard to come up with as many interesting, fun poses to do. She thought a bit and suddenly said "plugging your nose then". She then suddenly reached out n put her finger out and kinda plugged one of my nostril. It was so awkward for me lol. I felt so embarrassed in terms of sanitary wise lol. I think she got that from me so she couldnt help but LOL.

[​IMG]
    Agonose ( Chin Placing) Pose
    It's a pretty popular pose recently among the 46/48g members. Who else would be more suited to do it with than to do it with the actual Agonee. I told her she has a huge chin so I would need to use both hands so I did. I placed my hands around where her chin would be and I was only expecting her to come close to where my hand is since we arent really allowed to touch members in general. To my surprise right before the staff was about to take the photo, Sayaka lightly placed her chin in my palm. After the photo she tried to bite my hand and made a Gabu! (chomp) sound lol.

Now the drama around this pose.
    There were a lot of people who did this pose with the members but most of them were just basically Air Agonose, which just meant they didn't actually touch the members.
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/akbip/archives/51942994.html
    That being said there are a small handful that did and I guess some fans got a lil pissy and reported this to the management?? and bam the next day it went into the official rule that this pose or any pose like this pose is now prohibited lol.
    [​IMG]
    Their official reasoning was in consideration of security and safety reasons.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Surprise Series
    By this point Miru was alrdy so done with the event lol. I was pretty done too, also I ran outta ideas. I just told her Imma close my eyes for the next 2 photos and she can do whatever she wants lol. After the photo I told her I will now see what she did after I leave. She was like, "but I didn't do anything" lol.

[​IMG]
    GET CLOSE
    Last 2 shot ticket with Sayaka, prolli for this year as well. I told her let's get real close to the camera. She's like Okay! and after we took the photo she was like, " Huge faces!". That instant I thought she was calling my face big so I was like " hrm!? your face is big!". Shes was like "ahahahaha, thats sao rude!!" lol. Of course she knew I was messing around with her so no hard feelings there.

[​IMG]
    I'm so tired, thank god it's finally over.
    This was the last slot of the day, I was the 3rd last person. I told her it's finally going to end. I'm pretty convinced she wasn't even relli posing for this lolll.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oh, and I also won my first and prolli last cheki of the year. I havent won a cheki with my members yet every since they started introducing it to the concept. She asked me if I was happy that I won this. I told her I am, but I was so tired I just didn't seem relli hyped about it. She was like "Ah, I see you arent happy about winning this". I told her again that it's not true and that I am. She confirmed some more with me, saying but I didn't seem happy about it at all. We had some chit chat and she started commented on the photo we took since it's starting to be developed. She said it was a good photo and we look like we get along relli well. I was like "look like we get along? lol". She told me we do get along well, cuz I am a hentai afterall lol.

Anyway, it was a nice chill a min and half talk. Part of me hated I won it there and then because we were both so tired, but at the same time because shes so tired maybe more of what she said she actually meant it.

This concludes all my 2shots from this AKB album.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    wow i havent posted anything on my report for awhile..let me catch up a little

6/10, 2018 AKB48 11Gatsu Anklet Kobetsu Handshake @ Intex Osaka

Shiroma Miru

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yamamoto Sayaka

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6/17 2018 AKB48 Teacher Teacher Kobetsu Handshake @ Nagoya Dome

Shiroma Miru

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    7/1 2018 NMB48 Yokuboumono Individual Handshake @ ATC Hall

Shiroma Miru

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yamamoto Sayaka

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7/8 2018 AKB48 Jabaja Individual Handshake @ Makuhari Messe

Shiroma Miru

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yamamoto Sayaka

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yoshida Akari

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    I guess I need to follow this up now lol

Yoshida Akari, slot 5

I did hear the part starting from where @Sakuraism called me a lolicon lol

Me: Hello! Actually, it's been 9 months since I've seen you
    Akarin: Ah, it's been a while eh?
    Me: Yeah. What was that about 19 years old earlier?
    Akarin: 19? Moka-chan is already 19, almost an adult!
    Me: That's true, almost an adult
    (I froze for a few seconds, because I didn't hear their whole conversation and didn't know how to continue lol)
    Me: Ah, this is a different topic, but congrats on getting into senbatsu in sousenkyo!
    Akarin: Thanks!
    Me: I watched Sentimental Train yesterday. The outfits are really cute!
    Akarin: Yeah, they're cute!
    Me: Is there any fashion point?
    Akarin: It's really frilly and cute
    Me: Yeah definitely!

Don't know why but I always struggle to have a nice convo with her. I keep going because I've gone to her in every event since my first (she was my very first HS), and I wanted a 2shot but didn't win any lol. If I were better at the joking type of HS, I could've followed the Moka part with something about Akarin's age lol

[​IMG] [​IMG]

All right, some more from this day (2018/07/08). Too lazy so I'm just gonna link to my tweets lol

Umeyama Cocona, slot 2
    https://twitter.com/GeoFreak17/status/1019966567671463936

Kawakami Chihiro, slot 3
    https://twitter.com/GeoFreak17/status/1020156076036182017

Ota Yuuri, slot 3
    https://twitter.com/GeoFreak17/status/1021200904651878400

Koga Narumi, slot 4
    https://twitter.com/GeoFreak17/status/1022290932245450752

I also have a bunch with Moka that I'll tweet/post later.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    7/28 Yokubomono HS event at Intex Osaka

Truth be told I don't know NMB members that well but wanted to talk with the cutest ones (unfortunately Mirurun was sold out by the time I got to booking tickets.)

Yamamoto Ayaka: Hot damn she is cute IRL. I spoke to her in Japanese and she replied mostly in English. I told her I wanted to meet the most beautiful girl in Namba (used utsukushii) and she verified if I did mean beautiful. Seemed to like it too. :D

Kato Yuuka: Damn Uuka is super pretty IRL as well. She too started with a "Hello!" but switched to Japanese. I gave her advance congratulations for her birthday and she complimented my Japanese. (Which really is far from being sufficient or even useful.)

Yoshida Akari: Started off with congratulating her with sousenkyo result and told her I also follow her youtube channel to learn women's magic. She liked it and also complimented my Japanese.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    7/15, 2018 AKB48 Teacher Teacher Kobetsu Handshake @ Kyocera Dome

Yamamoto Sayaka

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7/29, 2018 NMB48 Yokuboumono Kobetsu Handshake @ Intex Osaka

Shiroma Miru

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yamamoto Sayaka

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. sistren

sistren Kenkyuusei

sorry if this is the wrong place but i was wondering since ill be in osaka in december is it possible for overseas fans to see them in theater or at other events?