1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

You can ask to be added onto the group( which I'm in btw) I mean the group is still there just that it needs someone to bring up a topic then we can discuss. Unfortunately I'm crazily busy nowadays what with school and work so I doubt i can contribute much.

2. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Who can I ask?

3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    btw the account in which I used to join in the group is no longer in use lol. So I had no access to the line group for almost a year now lol..... can some1 just invite me pls haha

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Is it a LINE Group for Takamina only, or the "No AKB, No Life" group?

5. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

6. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

If she will be release next solo. I want her company choose hit song and image(costume and hairstyle) for attractive new fans and old fans as singer.
    I think I like more song of No3b than her solo song.
    I mean Jane doe don't suit for her. I want her sang fun song and modern song than sad song. Someone told her song is old song:^^;:
    When I saw her video at solo the akb festival or the dance performance then she has aura suit for those song.:1st:

AKB48 Group Center Examination
    Q.Who does sing this chorus ?
    https://twitter.com/223731chan/status/974272344955936768
    wow voice of takamina is easy remember.
    this anwser is takamina and kojima

clip radio with members akb
    Yukirin can't remember staffs announce takamina solo debut at tokyo dome.
    https://twitter.com/lovemayuyu49/status/973794031602937857
    https://twitter.com/223731chan/status/973819798206509057

3/12 Haya Doki! 】clip Takahashi Minami came surprise at Oda Tetsuro 's birthday live
    https://twitter.com/hytm485/status/973714986903023616

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I agree that Takamina has a very easily recognisable voice. I think I can identify her in any akb song

8. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

mirai moster program
    Takamina wasn't mc of this program anymore.:(
    Well I like this program because hairstyle and costume of takamina is so cute.:^O^:[hehe]

9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    in how many programs is takamina a regular now?

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  11. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I just realised that my new Takamina avatar is like looking at Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, you know... not sure if there is a smile or not :confused:
    I can't decide if Takamina has a sad expression or a sexy expression :^^;:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  12. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I just rewatched Takamina's grad con because I was feeling sad... and realised once again what an amazing human being she is.
    She makes me happy just by smiling, and inspires me with her every word.
    I want to be like her when I grow up.

I really, really hope her dreams all come true. I really hope she becomes an amazing solo singer and appear at Kouhaku along with her AKB kouhais. She deserves all the best in the world.

(This also can be considered as an early birthday message btw. In 3 days it's going to be 2 years since she graduated, 1 year since she started instagram, her birthday live, and her 27th birthday. (also half a year since Yuko went to America but that's irrelevant))

My love for her is overflowing right now... (well it is, everyday)

13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think Takamina really is an amazing person to aspire to be like. One movie that always reminds me of this as well is the 2012 documentary "The Show Must Go On." Everyone was collapsing and tired because of all the crap the backstage crew had put them through, and Takamina went and apologised to Aki-P for their concert (even though I really don't think it was their fault)... and then she kept practicising and told people they needed to practice more, and then the next day she was falling down every time as soon as she came through the curtain, but then for Aitakatta she took a deep breath and ran down the runway again, even though she was completely out of energy already... and in the end she was just lying in a bath of ice. I really admired her a lot in this video (it's also the documentary that made me admire Acchan a lot).

14. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah that documentary is priceless. It's my favorite ever, even more than the 2014 one with the glorious TakaYuu moments <3
    Takamina is so selfless and good-hearted that it makes me believe in the good inside humanity. And she is an amazing leader. The best thing is, she does all this on her own will.
    I am currently doing my best dealing with the kanji in Leader Ron [hehe]

15. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

her radio have two, her tv have four.
    lol sometime I saw her picture. I felt agree with you.
    I think she maybe don't good at sexy expression with photo shoot.:^^;: or she smile I felt sad expression :^^;:

If she try to sexy expression I think she more look cute than sexy in the past. but after she buy cover many Kojiharu magazine[hehe].

if you sexy expression let me show you

[​IMG]

I guess she can do it lol. but if she sang sexy song I guess she can do it sometime.
    If you saw her sexy performance let tell me about it. I think best 3 is 1. SDK program about she let down hair with green costume. 2. takmina and kojiharu sang team a song at concert 3. unit Yui, mariko,takamina sang at theater.

sometime I confuse she look good with black hair or blonde hair. I guess maybe her eyebrow is most importance lol or mayby her make up.

yeah I like that one than document the flower with out rain 2013?

I guess takamina have more fan -girls than fan-boys then she try doing something danso rock song or dance song for new target marketing. I mean she have to create new style hair, make up, costume, song and mv for attractive old fan or new fan.

I felt sad her song dont't get popular. There were many music event but her company or own event invite her as more MC than as artist. Or she must change producer song lol[hehe]

btw sometime I felt bored her about as MC serious program. I want her to be as MC fun program(behind interview majisuka gakuen):^O^: or new job(drama,musical)

btw I don't like Minami hang out with kurochan:asdfgh:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  16. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    No the one in 2014 about Yuko's grad, The time has come
    Nope there are still more fanboys [hehe]
    Although she has considerably more fangirls compared to other idols/ former idols.
    It's because of the lack of promotion. Her songs and voice is already top-notch. I really hope there's going to be an announcement on the Birthday Live.
    Ahahahahahah [hehe] Well, what can I say, everyone loves our social butterfly, including comedians.

DO NOT FORGET THIS GOODNESS
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av3514582/?from=search&seid=17367595173560513780
    The sexiest Takamina performance ever imo.
    Her performance abilities are amazing, really. She can pull of both cute, cool and sexy songs perfectly. I love her.

• Like Like x 1
  17. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Oh I love this most performance.but I can't remember name song.:1st:

18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It's "Uso wo tsuku Kuchibiru" (Lying Lips) by Katahira Rina and the Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra.

19. summer04

summer04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    yeah, I hope so too

20. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

thank you for tell me name song.