1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Holy shit, Kanji got destroyed during the last sports festival. Well, technically they won 6 different competitions, but it was obvious that the Hiragana members have way more athletic members and most importantly no dead weights like Rika or Rina.
    Hiragana also have like four <8.00 s runners for the 50m dash.

Now I want to see an episode where Hiragana members battle it out with each other in 1vs1 competitions.

2. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

^ apart from a few kanji members, the majority didn't had any motivation to win at all. It is like what T.M revolution said, it was one of the worst sport festival event broadcasted in history, and they milked it for 3 episodes!
    The only thing I remember from that, was koike losing her shoes... that was the highlight of those 3 episodes.
    But in the end it was funny, I hope they can top it this year with even less motivation, a la kanji style.

3. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    They shouldn't force themselves to always invite all Keyakizaka members, but just the ones who want to be there. No need to have 41 members there when ~20 is plenty for these shows.

For the next sport festival they should change something. Maybe instead of having two big groups battle against each other make it a battle of individual members and group them by their atheltic ability.

4. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

we had new recruitment this summer, kanji and hiragana may will be separated completely, i wonder if all of those members are still there at the next sport festival show:^^;:

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hopefully we'll have a new show going when time for the next sport festival comes

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

finally Ozeki and Uemura feeling couple episode is here !!!! They had a great time on the bunny slope :)

[​IMG]

screencap

poor Akanen....lonely
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

this week episode

http://48videodouga.net/video/6954

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  7. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Next week is going to be fun.
    Yone + Yuipon

8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Nice episode, but with both Ozeki and Uemura in I knew I was gonna like it lol :inlove:

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

[​IMG]
    source

[​IMG]

source

I really enjoyed the feeling couple episode series. Hope they will continue this format in the future.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  10. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Kizuna A.I. on not being invited for the 6th single campaign. Brief reminder she auditioned for gana 2, iirc. They should just draft her in as a kanji kenkyuusei ^^

if the video does not show watch the video here
    (starts at around 1m47s)

This week's episode was ok. For some reason it felt short and nothing really stuck out.
    Next week is a ranking episodes :/, not really fan of those. But the preview looks fun, with Oda singing again with...

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  12. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Yone and Yuipon were so damn awkward. Especially Yone haha. Would have been fun if a more lively member went with them as well. Now I wonder what they would be like around their own high school friends. Not so sure about Yone but Yuipon gives me some serious loner vibes.

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I haven't seen the episode, but I expected it to be fun, at least because of Yone presence.
    For no other reason that she usually makes me laugh even without trying lol

14. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Not bad this week. It appears that they are giving Oda a big push to shine, this and next week.

15. glsone

glsone Member

They are probably rewarding her for being the only member willing to step up and perform variety stuff.

16. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

today episode 124

if the video does not show watch the video here

next week looks like a hidden camera episode focus on Dani

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  18. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Yeah, I noticed Hirate too! (is that a hint that she’s coming back? lolol)
    I just sent in my entry, so it’s not international IP restricted.

But will it be for one episode ? Or for multiple feeling couple episodes...

19. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I reckon it will be for multiple episodes, but it doesn't say. They probably need some backup materials for rainy days.
    My memory is bad. Who are the members that haven't participate in those couple dates so far?

20. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    ^As far as I remember they're Miichan, Akane, Aoi, Niji, Satoshi, Techi and Zuumin.