1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. trxsh

trxsh Member

Well it's not necessary to make a post to say "This"....
    Bruh we literally just got an agree button :XD:

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's aight my 360 something likes can take in 1 dislike.

Now I learn I will spam the agree button from now on.

3. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Imagine what would be going on with "dumb" rating enabled :fear:

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ Thank god this feature didnt appear a few days earlier, imagine what would it be like in the NGT thread. :fear:

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@marioworldakb people could scroll page a few page to dish out their likes/dislike in the thread :^^;:

6. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    On another note, does it really make sense to have buttons both for "like/dislike" and "agree/disagree"? Isn't that pretty much the same? I mean, if I like something someone says, doesn't that pretty much automatically mean I agree with them? :^^;:

• Like Like x 2
  7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    we can not disagree with someone point of view but appreciate (thus like) how he put an effort in being relevant and constructive in his argumentation

it's idealistic but if it happen i have no problem giving my appreciation to deep thought post.

8. trxsh

trxsh Member

Along with what gocchisama said, there's also an important difference between dislike and disagree, since dislike is a negative rating and disagree is a neutral rating. So you can disagree civilly and save dislikes for annoying/dumb/rude posts.

I also noticed optimistic is a neutral rating, so you can give someone a rainbow for their homosexual content without affecting their ratio :awesome:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I swear everyone just uses the rainbow for praising gay comments

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Your wish is my command... :v:

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    And the leading gay commenters are marioworldakb, Arbios, and me. And here I never knew. Thanks guys!

Opps. I only looked at the like page. On the dislike page Aka leads us all with two gay comments.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I’m throwing a suggestion in the hat... since this is a feedback and suggestions thread. ;)

A new End of the Year Stage Members Awards... using our new post rating system. :1st:

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I would like to see the death of our Kenkyuusei label. Either bump us up or get rid of it outright.

• Agree Agree x 10
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@hjr1891 yeah we should be promoted to full members years ago lol

or add 終身名誉研究生 (Lifetime Honorary) to Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Hell yeah - six years, 1500 messages and KKS? I've beaten even Kaotan in this regard ...and probably I'm far from the lead, as @nobodywil on this page alone is quite ahead in tenure. Not to say that good folks above are like Tsugumin with their commitment to work posting, hitting five digits or being close.

• Like Like x 1
  16. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I should just have The “Graduate“ Label by now. :^^;:

17. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Guys, please stop making a mockery of this thread.

Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  18. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Is that a problem with this forum specifically, as in other forums don't have that problem with Tapatalk? Having never used the app, I honestly don't know how it works so I don't know how it's integrated with the forum. I don't see anything regarding Tapatalk in the administrative tools, so it's something that @Mr Waffle would have to take care of, and if I could contact him I would've asked for updates to a lot more of our things a long time ago :hehe:

Things are always in flux, so I'll take a wait and see approach on the dislikes. If it becomes a problem, I can always remove it later, but as long as it's not abused I think it should be ok.

I do agree with your reasoning on the Bad Spelling rating though. I enabled most of the ones by default, but I can see where it can be discouraging for those who learned English as a second language. I'll probably restrict that.

I wonder if I can disable that too :fear: But seriously, do people care that much about likes/dislikes that they would bother clicking through to people's profiles to find out who did that? That's a lot of work for no reward lol. I mean, sure, it can be a happy thing to see my post is popular or that people agree with me, but I don't know if I would care who specifically gave me that like/dislike.

That one was disabled except for moderators immediately :p Wanted to head off the bag of worms that would've been

I might disable this one too, because I don't know what Optimistic is supposed to mean in the context of a post. Like, "Haha, you're too optimistic if you think AkiP will ever give us another original stage?" ._.

I did say other things could be coming in the future, didn't I? ;) Now shush and stop ruining my surprises

• Like Like x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "I wonder if I can disable that too :fear: But seriously, do people care that much about likes/dislikes that they would bother clicking through to people's profiles to find out who did that?"

I guess everyone uses the forum differently. I always look at the top of the home page to see if anything is in my inbox and what alerts I have to threads I follow. Here is one alert from this afternoon.

"goratnik rated your post [​IMG] Funny in the thread Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI."

Tags, likes, and now dislikes, funny, and other ratings show up without any digging around on my part.

20. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I'm not want to be that guy but dude, YOU ARE UNDERESTIMATING THE HATE/PARANOIA OF THE PEOPLE TOWARDS OTHER PEOPLE.