1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Japanese Drama & Actors Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Crests, Mar 6, 2014.

1. whitebear4869

whitebear4869 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    from this season i'm watching unnatural, kakegurui, 99.9 season 2, tonakazo, and in the verge to dropping anone and BG. unnatural is so good! you guys have to watch it too. :inlove:

2. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    I'll make a list, of dramas with short synopses and the main cast for every season for those who are interested or wants something to watch.

2018 Winter Season

Joshi-teki Seikatsu
    [​IMG]
    Cast
    Shison Jun
    Machida Keita
    Synopsis
    Miki Ogawa yearned to live the life of a lovely girl and moved to the city from the countryside because of this. She holds a job at a fashion mail order company. Miki Ogawa also has a secret. She is transgender. Although she has a pretty woman's appearance, her sex is male. One day, Tadaomi Goto appears in front of Miki Ogawa. They graduated from the same school. Tadaomi Goto is flusteredby Miki's different appearance, but they happen to live together.
    Series Status - complete
    Sub Status - subbed (complete)

Sego-don
    [​IMG]
    Cast
    Suzuki Ryohei
    Synopsis
    Drama series follows the life of historical figure Saigo Takamori. He was born the first son of a lower-class samurai. He was exiled two times and went through three marriages. Takamori became the central figure of the Meiji Restoration, but he fights against the government's army.
    Series Status - ongoing
    Sub Status - subbed (ongoing)

I'll be adding more later.

3. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Watch Yamegoku! It's amazing, really (and not just because Yuko's in it)
    Also Zeni no Sensou is pretty good as well. [hehe]

4. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

try to watch proposal daisakusen
    and you will know how wonderful japanese dorama than the other

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I just realize that slice of life anime is actually 2d version of dorama. Then in my hatachi:
    DZW7aeXXUAAcB1s.jpg
    Yeah, I still don't have interest to watch real dorama. ._.

6. Rivaan

Rivaan Kenkyuusei

My interests have shifted. I don't watch nearly as much anime as I did before, but I have seriously gotten into dramas since watching my first one in January. In 3 months, I have seen over 20 dramas.

The last one I watched was Mother, from 2010, starring Ashida Mana. I already knew of Mana-chan before watching this, since she's such a famous child actress in Japan, but I thought that I wouldn't be able to see her as anything other than the Ashida Mana that I've seen in interviews and variety shows. I was so wrong, and I can now see why she is so popular in Japan; her acting is phenomenal!

7. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

if the video does not show watch the video here
    チア☆ダン, a movie starring Hirose Suzu about cheerleading. It's a great movie.
    (37:40 you can see Suzu singing KoiChun which is my dream collaboration [hehe])

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I saw this in my japanese class and I've watched it twice, it's a really great movie!

Also, does anyone know any good high school romance dramas/movies? Those are the ones I tend to enjoy the most, although it doesn't have to be restricted to just high school age

9. Rivaan

Rivaan Kenkyuusei

You may have seen them already, but the ones that I enjoyed were:

Hana Yori Dango (2005; 2 seasons and 2 specials) - Set in high school
    Kahogo no Kahoko (2017; 1 season) - Set in university
    Itazura na Kiss (2013; 2 seasons) - Set in high school

10. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I've seen the anime version of Hana Yori Dango and itazura na kiss but I haven't seen kahogo no kahoko

11. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Itazura na kiss is one of my favorites dramas so i subscribe that recommendation.

Other good dramas i remember right now with that setting are My Boss my hero and Sekai no chushin de ai wo sakebu, although both of them are very different to the ones already recommended i think they are top tier dramas.

Since this is my first post in this thread i'll leave this here: https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Kiri-Jolith
    I really need to update that....

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Just watch Keiji Yugami... gosh, this drama so underrated. It's better than what I was expect. Already bored to detective drama. I pict this drama bcs main cast interest me, Kamiki and Asano Tadanobu. Then I fell in love to this drama.

And... new season will start soon. Not check any upcoming list yet. Only hear HanaDan new gen, seem it's get so much hype. I like Sugisaki Hana, so, may be I'll check it.

Still waiting for 2nd season of Cold Case and Hanzawa Naoki.