1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album BNK48 1st [RIVER] (2018/08/04)

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by GantaroZX, Mar 31, 2018.

1. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    The costume looks juuuuust like UZA.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

BNK using Handshake Event Ticket as a Pseudo-vote(for now) Until the real SSK for BNK at the end of this year is in place.
    But still no guarantee on sembatsu spot even they got the highest vote, Just a higher chance.

The BNK48 version "River" gonna officially come out on this day(around 8 hours from now) at Thai AP Honda facebook page
    I already heard a leak version of the concert and the translation to Thai is great, Better even than Shonichi in my opinion.(even the horrible quality of recording from the concert)
    Can't wait.

3. new13th

new13th Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    They seem to be doing well but I don't know why the formation looks weird to me but it's probably because the screen behind was confusing my eyes.
    Are you guys satisfied with the lyrics or nah ?

5. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I don't understand 60% of what they're singing, lol

Performance wise it's look great and Jib who subbing for Jennis make me want her to be part of senbatsu too.
    Maybe bias for my oshi but I'm really want to swap Noey and Pupe position.

6. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    I wasn't expecting this answer :')

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

Love the song, Love the lyrics. Some word still force-in anyway but still smoother than shonichi's word force-in.

Most of the lyrics didn't that hard to listen but using the unexpected words that hard think of instead.
    Like at the start, The "yokotawaru River!" in Thai we expected they say "เราตั้งใจจะข้าม River!"(we gonna cross that River!)
    but they actually use "กว้างเกินใจจะข้าม River!"(A stretched-out River!) to match the real meaning in original version
    In the " unmei no River! River! River!"(The fated River! River! River!) they actually said "โชคชะตา"(The Fated) really clear,
    but mostly didn't expect that word to be used.

I got around 90% of lyrics at the first time heard at honda's live version and I think I got 99.99% lyrics now
    (Video has stolen from nongwa's page lolz)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. new13th

new13th Kenkyuusei

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    That was a nice performance. I can barely hear because of the echo, but, not bad at all.

10. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The screen behind their back are delayed, i got a little dizzy with the performance- Sounds weird to me but if the lyrics is good then so be it, they really are getting well in dancing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Thank you @Tyrese for the information !

Not a huge fan of it probably because I ont like the patterns but its not ugly so Im happy

12. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    A lot of ties flying off. Lol. I re-watched a different video of the performance. And, I guess I'm weird, but I liked these new costumes. I think they were trying to match the original River navy blue plaid, but missed the big plaid. Lol. [hehe]

13. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

Aww.. i expected they will give more power and better expression like JKT48... since tbh.. compared to JKT48, BNK's dance is way more synchronized... but i like JKT48's river better (for me it is best among all river version), they give more power on each move and cool face expression...
    Oops. i watched other fancam.. they gave enough power.. but still.. i need better expression xD.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล

Well, it's the first time they are doing the 16-nin, so, maybe in future lives, they can "give better expressions." Also, I think I read last page it's getting an MV? Cross fingers we will get an MV for it. :^^;:

15. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Can’t wait to see how the official MV turns out like

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

yeah.. i think so.. i guess they do river only because they will have collab with JKT this month..so they can perform aitakatta, oogoe, 365 nichi, KFC, and river together..

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. new13th

new13th Kenkyuusei

BNK48 is A.P. Honda Racing Thailand Brand Ambassador and River is the cheer song

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Orn is doing well as a center and have that fierce expression to me,, Music and Cherprang also doesn't fall behind the expression.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Splenditt

Splenditt Kenkyuusei

Well, I actually like how they translate "กว้างเกินใจจะข้าม". It's very poetic and it indicates that they need to make a huge effort to cross that wayyyyy too large river, too large that even the mind cannot see itself crossing. And not to mention, it goes along well with Japanese lyrics.

I appreciated the translation team for their poetic aspect. There are famous songwriters who have been chosen to translate Thai lyrics so that the songs can represent their meanings while keeping the harmony.
    :):)

I'm probably overstating though.
    :^O^::^O^::^O^:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  20. new13th

new13th Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1