1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    "It becomes "Artist", and in every square it has moved, it'll leave behind a picture impossible for the common folks to comprehend."

Thank you for making me laugh more than i have ever done in the past week or so.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. tada2007

tada2007 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    It seems like Renapon and Noe will be participating in produce48 in korea.

https://twitter.com/wdrc_ys/status/983602822133448705
    https://twitter.com/ngt48_insta_bot/status/983467385800704000

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    NGT without the highly-energetic megaphone-voice Noepii...i can't believe this is happening. I don't want to believe this is happening. Either way, success to both of them i guess. That's all i can say right now...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    A "unit" photosession in BOMB 2018-05, released yesterday; Hinata, Michał, Aya, and Marina - photos collected from photolog.

Attached Files:

5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Kinda belated, but here's a Nikkan Sports article from last week about the Junjou Shugi performance at Kitarie's last AKB stage, featuring an interview with Maho, Mofu, and Gatanee. In particular, I'd like to call attention to the second half of the interview because it has some interesting talking points about NGT's future makeup, in my opinion.
    [​IMG]

For you, a great person who's about to depart
    The words left in Kitarie's wake

For "Junjou Shugui", holding so many fond memories, three NGT members were selected

At the 10th anniversary of her debut, on March 1st, the last stage performance at the AKB48 theater

Only two weeks are left now before the graduation concert (14th of this month, Toki Messe) of NGT48 captain Kitahara Rie (26). At the last stage performance held at the AKB48 theater on March 1st, on the commemorative day for the 10th anniversary of her debut, in the same way as it was on the day of her debut, she served as backdancer for the unit song "Junjou Shugui". At Kitahara's own request, dancing as main performers were Nishigata Marina (22), Murakumo Fuuka (20), and Yamaguchi Maho (22) of NGT48. We had the three of them, who felt Kitahara standing behind them with her own presence at that time as they danced, look back at the stage performance for us.

As backdancers
    "Junjou Shugui" is one of the songs from the "Pajama Drive" stage, which was performed until last June by Team NIII, to which Kitahara and the other three members currently belong. Behind the three girls dancing as the main performers, they are accompanied by a team of backdancers. For Kitahara herself, this is also the song in which, in the role of backdancer, she hit the scenes and made her debut in theater performances almost 10 years ago. What did the three of you think when you heard about performing there?

Nishigata: I was told by Kitahara-san "I'd like you to make an appearance in it", and at first I thought to myself "Am I the right person to appear there?". That she would go on to serve as our backdancer, like in that memorable day when Kitahara-san made her debut as a backdancer, felt so wonderful.

Murakumo: As for me, initially when we three (me, Nishigata, and Yamaguchi) were asked to do it, I was wondering "What? So Kitahara-san isn't going to appear?"

Yamaguchi: Me too. Since my position in the song coincides with that of Kitahara-san, I was like "What?", but then it turned out that Kitahara-san was actually to perform as a backdancer of all things!

Nishigata: Other than the Captain (Kitahara), we had the winner of the 1st place at Sousenkyo (Rino Sashihara), and in addition Oya Shizuka-san, all serving as our backdancers. For this reason, I felt more tense than I was on the opening day of the theater stages. (laughs)

Murakumo: I was a bundle of nerves when I was walking and passed by them. In the sense of "If I bump against them, I'll never be forgiven!". (laughs)

Yamaguchi: I had the opportunity to watch the rehearsals, myself, and when I saw Rie-san cry during the song "Rikyou", I couldn't help crying as well as I thought "And so she is finally graduating..."

Murakumo: I too faced downward and began crying...

Adults who can understand the weight and importance of things
    Kitahara explained that the reason the three of you were chosen was "Because they are adult people who understand the gravity and significance that having carried on with my job for 10 years represents".

Yamaguchi: Considering how this was to be Kitahara-san's wonderful "final stage" there, I knew I couldn't afford to make any mistake. "Let's dance gracefully, then!", I thought to myself. I put my all into that one single song.

Murakumo: Since our stage performance consisted of only one song, I spent much of the time watching the theater show as a spectator, and in doing so, I felt touched by it from the perspective of one of her fans. Being able to watch Rie-san in a different form than how she normally is when in NGT48 made me realize once again what an amazing person she is.

Yamaguchi: Even on my part, I was a fan ever since before joining the group, and I was also aware of the greatness of "Kitarie" during her AKB48 days. This is why, even though the other NGT members walked up to Rie-san to give her a hug, I couldn't personally bring myself to do it. Seeing Rie-san shine so splendidly in that theater performance makes this feeling grown even stronger and more intense.

Nishigata: When it comes to such "last theater performances", many of them have a rather mourning mood to it. But in Kitahara-san's case, she instead made everyone laugh with that handmade boat they prepared for the occasion, I thought it was all so typical of Kitahara-san. Once again, I felt so glad that she had been appointed as Captain of NGT48.

Regarding NGT48, how do you think it is going to be like, what is it going to do, once Kitahara will have left?

Murakumo: I feel sad, but at the same time I feel a sense of crisis, of urgency.

Nishigata: I feel uneasy about it, I can't even begin to imagine it.

Murakumo: Up until this moment, there has been many aspects in which we relied on Kitahara-san for assistance. Striving to "make NGT better", as she said, Kitahara-san gave so much consideration on it, and in equal measure, we would like to all compensate for this role.

Yamaguchi: For the first time ever, we'll have new kouhais (3rd generation Draft members) joining us, and it is not long before the 2nd generation members will join in as well. Once Rie-san will be gone, it is necessary that there will be a person who can voice her own opinions firmly, and at times give a reproach. I want to bring out the courage to make my voice be heard, on my own personal initiative.

Nishigata: I too, as a 1st generation member, would like to give others a good example with my own actions, the same way as Kitahara-san did with us.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 10
  6. tada2007

tada2007 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena

if the video does not show watch the video here
    @1.40 Renapon in the teaser

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah, pretty much. What do you guys think?

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I MUST to watch this Junjou Shugi :cute: Do you have links for this live?

9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    @STS Quoting my own post from last month:
    Edit: Damn, I noticed that the BiliBili video has since been removed, so there's no point in quoting it, sorry... The Weibo clip is still available, however.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    don't work (only for me?) :cold:

11. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

12. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
  13. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    The girls in Guam are just food shopping!

14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Illustrations for a fan-made short novel series titled Project TOKI, actually.
    https://kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054885676712

I think it's supposed to be a biography of the members with some semi-fictional elements included, although in the description the authors prefer to call it a "documentary novel". On the site above they published the "prologues" for Hinatan, Katomina, Ogiyuka, Rika, and Moeka, which describe their history before joining the group and how they were introduced to AKB.

After giving it a read, I don't find it particularly realistic or well written, if I should give my judgement. I give them credit for the passion and effort they put into it anyway, and the throwaway mentions of some details about the members that only a long-time fan could be privy to -- like the (actual) cash register that Katomina received for a birthday present once, apparently because she really wanted one to play the pretend cashier with at home (watch this from 38:40 onward to understand what I mean, it was not even the first time she pulled it out on SR either).

---

Changing topic...
    Gatanee, Maho and Noepii were guests on the recorded episode of Oto Boke Pops that was aired yesterday. Some single promotion near the end, but first some casual talk about the girls themselves. Here's the segment of the show:
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av22411836/

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :hmm: they forgot about STU...

16. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    AKB48 Show #183 - Nice send off for Kitarie with all of the current 1st Gen.

17. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    So, the NGT staff just published this notice on Instagram, and I'm reporting it here as well for anyone who missed it. In short, a third made-for-TV documentary about NGT is set to be broadcast on the next month, and it will be a two-part one even.
    Thank you as always to TeNY for the dedication, though part of me wishes all of this would be aired nationally at last. (´;ω;`)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh6gRFihvEC/

[TV Special announcement]

2015/09/05
    "NGT48 The girls who are going to change Niigata ~ An exclusive coverage of the 1st generation members' Summer"
    Here are the 1st generation members, who were destined to meet each other through the 2nd Draft meeting and the 1st generation audition, following the birth of this new Niigata-based group. A total coverage of this one summer period, during which, while under the careful watch of captain Kitahara and senpai Kashiwagi, these 24 girls became idols after making it through a strict collective campus training.

2017/07/30
    "Advance, NGT48! ~ "From Niigata to the whole country" The girls' two years ~"
    The second Sousenkyo to be tackled by the group, coming at the end of a number of milestone events: the theater opening, the holding of the Senbatsu Sousenkyo in their home region, their major debut -- all the while continuing in their locally-focused activities. With all of this being described as the "Advance of NGT48", what did the members themsevels feel? The second installment of the documentary coverage, summarizing the two years they walked through with the support of many people, including especially all the population of Niigata.

...all of which, as occasionally mentioned up until now, TeNY has aired as TV specials in the past.

And now, this time, for this Spring which is going to represent a big turning point for NGT48 itself, a third installment of the program has been confirmed.

This time around, it will be broadcast in a two-part format, consisting of a first and second half.

05/19 16:25~16:55
    "NGT48 Toward a New Chapter (Part One) ~The graduation of Captain Kitahara... The resolution of the 1st generation members~"

05/26 16:25~16:55
    "NGT48 Toward a New Chapter (Part Two) ~Enter the new members! Another beginning~"

The graduation of captain Kitahara Rie, who had long been leading the group since its launch. The promotion of Kenkyuusei members and the transition to the new team setup. The arrival of the 3rd Draft members and 2nd generation members. This image of NGT48, which is at present on the verge of undergoing great changes, three years after its formation, will be told to you combined with interviews with the members and theater manager Imamura, not to mention special behind-the-scenes footage from the concerts and auditions.

Filmings, interviews, and other collection of material are currently underway at a frantic pace, so stay tuned. Kind regards.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. antares

antares Kenkyuusei