1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    For those who don't know, there is an Official Rules thread.

"Do not spam/double post/triple post – Don’t talk to yourself in a thread or bump a topic for the sake of bumping the topic. Having back-to-back posts is fine if, for example, your last post was 1 week ago on episode 2 of a series, and your newer post is on episode 3, but spamming a post to bump the topic or when no one else is talking does not serve a purpose."

However, it seems that 24 hours is sufficient to avoid getting slapped on the wrist, as Humbucker stated.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-official-stage48-rules.13331/

Update from the rules thread:

"Look, there is no hard and fast rule about what the time parameter should be between posts. I mean we say 24 hours, but it isn't set in stone. It is more of a guideline than a rule. We have let posts go that were 20 hours apart. However, what I can tell you is 99% of the time when we enforce the flooding rule it is because the posts came within an hour of one another"

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

nothing particularly important, just a "please watch new MV" message. but there were some informative bits. for example, Sasshi said that she was planning to make a 3rd single a cool song and started to write lyrics when 1st single was still in production and 2nd still only in plans. she is confident in B-sides as well.

============

covers and MV of new HKT single

interesting that both =LOVE and HKT MVs have a kiss scene in a thumbnail but the whole atmosphere is completely different.
    both songs have the same choreographer (CRE8BOY) as well! I wonder if it's a coincidence...

https://twitter.com/CRE8BOY_/status/983518402391126017
    https://twitter.com/CRE8BOY_/status/983486617397559297

===========

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    how cool, sadly i didn't like hkt's video at all, on the other hand, i can't stop watching =LOVE's

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  6. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Plus Yuihan and Yukirin. http://www.allnightnippon.com/akb/akb_blog/20180409-18228/
    C'mon, give me at once another radio episode with Sasshi, Aki-P, Lily Franky and Director Fukuda! lol

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  9. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    When I know she'll be a chairman TIF again, only thing I don't know us What is a chairman and what something she'll do as a chairman?:confused::confused:

In around 2010-2012, anyone know why she do pretty much update challenge?:confused:[hehe]

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Don't you mean she'll be MC/host (or sub-MC / co-host) for some TV show?

IIRC, those were initially some of the various challenges imposed by the old TV show "Shuukan AKB" for Sasshi to "correct" her hetare character, after she failed bungee jumping. In the first challenge (ep 073), she had to post 100 times in her blog within 24 hours. Her blog was already popular at that time, but after accomplished the challenge, it got 1st place on the daily rankings.

The second time (ep 095) was to commemorate the first anniversary of her blog, but since it wasn't on top rankings for a while, the show imposed another challenge, to post the double of posts (200 times) within 24 hours, with the excuse that Sasshi shouldn't refuse it for not going back being a hetare.

The third challenge (ep 144) was apparently proposed by Sasshi herself, to update 300 times her Google+ within 24 hours, and once again, Shuukan AKB covered her challenge.

I don't know it there was anything else involved. =)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Ooh Sorry, I mean a Chairman TIF and what she'll do as a Chairman TIF ( Oh no, how can I write TIF as a tv:fear::fp::fp:).
    I already edit it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I'm sorry, I don't follow TIF that close and don't really know the extent of Sasshi's responsibilities in the event, so I'll let someone else to answer it to you. :p

13. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    @Humbucker Okay, Thank You for answer from the second question.:approve:

• Like Like x 1
  14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

well, she's basically a main MC and a face of the whole event. last year she participated half-assedly only for a day because of her schedule and there was a weird moment when they closed the festival without her and had to phone call her, but now they've secured her schedule in advance, so she'll participate in all 3 days.

=============

another Biore video

http://scontent-nrt1-1.cdninstagram...356_192086461580379_4722077903850842292_n.mp4

=============

apparently Sasshi is involved in creation of =LOVE costumes as well. Shinobu wrote in her 755 that Sasshi requested a parka as a part of a costume even before 2nd single and that Sasshi drew a draft of a that black sailor suit.

https://7gogo.jp/kayano-shinobu/16032

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 5
  16. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    LOL that feeling every time fatrain posting so many news about sasshi in one day :banana:, what kind of show job tune is??

• Like Like x 1
  17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

18. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Ah it's already aired?! I thought this gonna be like a week ahead, thanks!!

19. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Anyone know what the ar magazine is?

20. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Like Like x 1