1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 3rd [Haru wa doko kara kuru no ka?] (2018/04/11)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Feb 8, 2018.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Fair.

But I guess people can argue Hiragana Keya 2nd gen is a sister group?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I got to listen to the single and I just adore Rie's solo song. It's just so nice to listen to and quite pleasant. The rest of the songs are good, but nothing exceptional imo. I like the Sexy-unit's song a lot too tho. I think oddly enough Rie's solo might be my fav song on the single lol. At least atm.

3. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Either way he's making money so he's happy.

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

If what was seen in HKT documentary is same in NGT, then it's decided between 3: Theater manager, Reps of record label, and Akibuta himself.

Though I'm not surprised if it's not Sony who dictate things.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Published just yesterday, a couple of lengthy interviews with the members (namely Hinatan, Ogiyuka, and Tsugumin) covering the 3rd single as well as Kitarie's graduation:

https://rankingbox.jp/article/57991

http://realsound.jp/2018/04/post-181351.html

A little off-topic, but I found it kinda cute how in the RealSound interview the members were talking about their relationship with Kitarie and Tsugumin, to give one example of how Rie always looks after and thinks of her, told the story of how Rie had given her a bear-themed bag for a present before, while she kept an identical one for herself.
    Reading that part, I instantly recognized that it must be the same present that Rie talked about in the Nikkei Entertainment mook months ago, except that at the time she was still debating when to donate it to Tsugumin. So she did at last. Aww~ (*´∀`)

---

In addition, from the RankingBox interview, Ogiyuka shared this little info about the intended meaning of the MV:

荻野 撮影中は、何の説明もされずに、(北原)里英さんに追いかけられるシーンから始まったんです。言われるがまま走ったり、逃げたりとハードな撮影だったんですが、最終的にこのシングルで里英さんが卒業することもあり、今のうちにスパルタ教育で私たちを育てるという意味があったと知り、“なるほど!”って思ったんです。

Ogino: During the filming, without being given any explanation beforehand, we began straight with the scene of (Kitahara) Rie-san chasing after us. Just following what we were instructed, we would dash off and run away from her, and it was a rather difficult shooting overall. But anyway, it turns out there was a meaning to it -- that, given also the fact that after this last single Rie-san will eventually graduate, she is working to raise us with a Spartan education while she still has the possibility -- and after learning about it, I thought to myself "I see!".

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :blink:stop! of course ssk have a huge impact on sales but main reason is always AKB HS. fans don't buy NGT CD because they mostly could to buy AKB CD and go in AKB HS event for meeting with NGT girls. Don't blame only SSK. SSK is only 2nd reason why NGT lose their incomes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Have you checked NGT handshake in Jabaja? Or in AKB album? NGT HS was good last year but everything changed this year. Either fans are saving for SSK or they already got bankrupt after RH.
    At least, one thing we can say is that NGT fans are not that rich as many people thought after SSK 2017 and RH 2018.

• Like Like x 4
  8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    yes, but NGT girls' HS are not going well in AKB HS events also. I mean... many factors, not only SSK! All system is wrong

9. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I support where I can

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

NGT48's 3rd Single ("Haru wa Doko Kara Kuru no Ka?") 5th Round HS Sales Results
    rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) member name (sold out status)

01. (01.) 07/24 (+03) Homma Hinata
    02. (02.) 02/14 (+01) Nakamura Ayuka
    03. (02.) 01/24 (+00) Nishigata Marina
    Total: 10/299 (+4 since 4th round)
    76/418 (-66) last single (increase/decrease from 2nd single 5th round.)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 5
  11. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    poor the girls :(

well, nuggets fans prefer to buy/pre-order teacher teacher, they'd get voting ballots also HS ticket

12. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    2nd day sales: 9082 (95,351)

• Informative Informative x 3
  13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Special coverage following the NGT members through the promotional campaign in Tokyo, from today's episode of Nama+Toku. Of course, footage from the Yoyogi performance is also included.
    A lot of focus on the "store manager for a day" campaign they did at Tower Records, too. Gotta love the different approaches that members have with customers while there.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  15. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    3rd day sales: 5054 (100,405)

• Like Like x 2
  16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm relieved they hit at least the 100k mark ^^; I really hope Sony won't drop them and the release dates for upcoming singles will be planned better...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My order for the 3 types is still awaiting dispatch from Amazon JP even though I placed it a couple of weeks ago. I emailed them and their reply was "We are currently securing all three of your items from manufacture and warehouse." I wonder if there's been some sort of supply issue which is affecting sales?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Why would they drop them?
    They are probably still selling more than many artists in the Japanese musical landscape.
    Just because they are selling less in th 4846 grand scale doesn't mean anyyhing.

They should indeed learn that April - July is going to be dangerous sales-wise, but with so many SG it's hard to fit 10 singles in the remaining 9 months.
    I doubt AKS cares much about the SG sales as long as they have the numbers to fill in for AKB releases.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If this trend continues in NGT, that just means Sony's luck isn't in 48G.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That may be true. But NGT has about 24-25 members. And each single has at least 5 songs with 3-4 PVs + Handshake events. More money to spend. I'm sure they still make profit and won't drop NGT though (due to their relationship with AKi-P)

AKS won't care since the money still go to them anyway through AKB hs sales but sony? then again, we don't know how the contracts work. Do sony pay for HS events (building security etc) or AKS?

I am 90% certain NGT was a "package deal" when Sony signed Keya. They were formed around the same time. Keya debuted first and was a huge access and I'm guessing AKI-P used that as leverage to get them sign NGT too.

• Like Like x 2