1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

maybe Moeka can become Muramoto's new favorite after Tsumugi left [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    You mean this? [hehe]
    20180414_005613.png

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

That isn't her... looks like Mion? Moeka was on the very left.

4. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Oooh. Linesman. My bad. This then? Sure looks like Moeka.
    20180414_083008.jpg

5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

this is definitely 100% Moeka
    usually linesman will doing something unusual before the game started..let's hope Moeka will showing us something who can grab more attention to her

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    iirc linesmen were always kks right?

7. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah
    I'm pretty sure she'll stand out just by being there [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

if the video does not show watch the video here
    SHOWROOM 9/4/2018

if the video does not show watch the video here
    SHOWROOM 11/4/2018

She also did one today but it isn't uploaded yet.
    Some info:
    Mobame for Draft 3 starts tomorrow. Registration is free until the end of the month. Moeka said that she wants to upload a lot of pictures, but she'll leave the offshots and stuff to when her actual mobame starts because she wants people to sign up to it. (she's a professional, I'm telling you)
    The Shonichi for the Yukirin Produce Stage is only half a month away (4/5)
    Her first magazine appearance on UTB is also going to be released soon. Moeka is very excited about it and wants all of us to buy it [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Morrigan

Morrigan Kenkyuusei

Love the interaction between these two sisters. What do two rival sisters do when they hang out? Why tease each other of course. Yukina teasing Moeka about her potential nickname of 'MONTA' near beginning of showroom and Moeka teasing her big sister by repeating her words. Funniest for me was when Yukina imitated Moeka at 7:55 of the showroom. Hope they do another showroom together soon. Its golden. And is it possible to have two cuter sisters? They must have some very attractive parents.

• Like Like x 1
  10. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Moeka is absent for this SHOWROOM due school activities ;_; The others 3rd draft members are there.
    https://www.showroom-live.com/akb48_official

Today AKB48 3rd Draft started AKB Mail!! You can get a free period of 15 days. Moeka hasn't update anything yet.

Will we be able to post Moeka's photos of her mobame? Because these days are free and everybody can have acces!

And HS events for 52nd single have been revealed! Moeka got 3 SLOTS per day! WOOW!!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah it would be fine I think
    If we posted her cute pics more people would be attracted to her and sign up to her mobame.

12. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

3 slots!! Sign me up for that! (hope they don't sell out too early)

13. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

We need every single Moeka photo and news in this thread, to keep this thread busy...i'm counting on you guys
    Not bad for newbie, but i'm sure her slot will be sold out in aminute

Today's Moeka debut in akbingo right? What we've always waiting for

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
  15. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well, not necessarily, but if there is one she's either on the other side or is hidden by the cameraman's head [hehe]
    Exactly! I'm going to do my best... only my mobame app won't work no matter how hard I try...

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow So many news for Moeka O_O a first photoshoot, first time on AKBINGO!, long lines for 2-shot + she looks adorable on the 2-shot photos <3 AND MOST IMPORTANT!! THEATER DEBUT!! it's there finally! Early May, I'm so ready <3 I thought we would have to wait until the new teams (which will take longer than this), but thankfully Yukirin is doing a special stage for the KKS! and looking at the line-up, I really think Moeka is best choice for center. Let's hope! :blush:

I'm really excited for the photoshoot and AKBINGO! too btw, the push is really starting, and she deserves it! Her cuteness alone makes her a potential future "top" member (and possible ace)! and from what we know, her personnality is good and her skills seem to be good too! I can't wait to see more of her~

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

halfway to catch-up oguri senpai's full slots :hehe:

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I saw something on Yukirin's thread and I don't think it was mentioned here (I'm not sure if it's confirmed though) about the stage that she produced for KKS:

"It looks like members are selected through a training camp that will be broadcasted in Nemousu TV"

So does this mean Moeka (and the other girls) will also be on Nemousu? there will be a training camp and it will show how they're selected? I hope this is true because it would be really interesting. I'd like to see Moeka and the other KKS having singing/dancing evaluations and I want to see how they'll pick the center too (and hopefully it will be Moeka <3) if this is true then Moeka is already going to appear on 2 shows! along with a photoshoot, and theater debut. There's so much happening! oh and she's starting mobame too, she can start building her fandom ;D

I don't think Moeka will rank this year tbh, but I'm glad her push is starting and I can see management giving her a lot of opportunities in the next year, so in 2019, she will already have a good amount of activities/jobs, a bigger fandom, experience at theater etc. and she will definitely rank!

Also glad to see her getting a good amount of slots at HS! if she can sell them and continue selling them, it's a big sign that her future in AKB will be bright <3

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  20. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

if they gonna use Team 8 training camp concept, i hope Moeka will choose center position..that place will have a brutal competition but if Moeka can win it she can shake 48G

• Agree Agree x 3