1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Saw all those pics but the ones credited as "cherry pop". do you have a link to their account?

2. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Yes that's what I was trying to say. And looks like she already has an edge on the competition judging by that Korean ranking link above.
    But let's be honest, she does suck at singing.

3. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Here
    https://twitter.com/cherrypop_skr/status/985088602634764288?s=19
    https://twitter.com/cherrypop_skr/status/985088371163721728?s=19

Edit : Sakura in Tik Tok promotion(?)
    https://twitter.com/_rina__48/status/985136973554769920?s=19
    https://twitter.com/_rina__48/status/985137557380907010?s=19

Im suprised she's doing the Karma's a bi*ch challenge lol

HKT members in Korea Airport

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  4. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I have 1 the 1st Season of "Hakattakren" English subbed by Half-Ass subs lying around somewhere. They're like Classic Sakura gems. Those would be entertaining.
    I was pleased to see this earlier. Some of the most popular gals in KPOP (especially on shows like this) are "down to earth" Girls who are really normal or natural & have the ability to fan their "Talents" into Flames on stage - then go back to being 'Normal girls' afterward.

Sakura is very unthreatening & it's easy to warm up to her. I wonder if Jurina will fall into the "Mayu trap" of being a Great Idol, but not that interesting a person. I heard Jurina isn't good at Variety (RELAX! not bashing)- Jurina's GREAT on Cam & performing but I wonder how she'll "jell" w/ other girls. Sakura is friggin' adorable & Aegyo (Korean Kawaii) so even if she messes up it'll be funny or cute or interesting - Jurina doesn't have this luxury.

One thing to consider is Gravure & "Conservatism". Jurina is totally more 'Chaste' than Sakura & Korean's might like that more (depending on the fan). Yet, Sakura is more "Girly" and Jurina might attract the 'Girl Crush' (Korean Danso) audience (which is a factor- even TWICE has one) and if she is good at Rapping - she'll have a niche' Sakura can't battle. BUT- every AKS girl has done Gravure so it might be a wash.

5. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Whats up with the face masks? Either everyone has a cold or they think they can't be recognized.:^^;:

6. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
  7. GATX105

GATX105 Member

A tour guide in Tokyo explained that March-April is the start of allergy season so a lot of people wear masks. And young girls wear it for fashion also.

Btw, sakura was at the HKT album 2-shot today. Nako too.

8. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    All of the (HKT48) girls were, they returned from Korea yesterday.

9. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I only had tickets ffor sakura and nako so they were the only ones I could vouch for. There were less than 30 lanes so many of the girls didn't have lane assignments for every time slot.

Also sakura had a lot of bruises around the knee area, not sure if it's because of her trip to korea though. I hope she's not overworking herself too much. Her lanes easily had the most number of people.

10. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  11. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    I'm not really sure about my google translate for this, but looks like She get center in Produce48. Great job:).
    http://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=241&aid=0002776907
    https://twitter.com/OH_mes/status/986502300494716938

Japanese famous idol Miyawaki Sakura goes to the Produce 48 center.

An entertainment official said on the 18th day of the sport, "There was a recent selection of the center, and Miyawaki Sakura of Japan was selected."

Miyawaki Sakura, who was born in 1998, made her debut as a girl group HKT48 1 student in 2011, and worked for Team H. In 2014, she moved to HKT48 team KIV and is currently serving as a sub-leader. It is in AKB48 Team A from 2014, and it is loved so much that the handshake ticket is opened and the battle for the first and second place is finished. Last year, all AKB48 members attended the popular election, which was voted by fans, winning over 300 candidates in the 9th general election and ranking 4th in the final ranking.

'Produce 48' is a project that combines AKB48 and Mnet 'Produce 101' system, which is the product of Yasushi Akimoto's excellent production ability. There are a total of 96 performers who have been trained by the agency to achieve their dream of becoming a singer, including AKB48 members who are active in Japan.

The broadcast is scheduled for June.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
  13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    congrats Sakura for being center
    never expected her to center in Korea before having a solo center in HKT [hehe]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    They said that for the past two seasons of the show the first center always ended up in 3rd place for the final line up of members
    So I think it's going well for her since she already has 5 or 6 fan sites now in Korea ever since they announced her as center
    I hope for Sakura to be known globally :^O^:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

16. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Does anyone know what the progress of that Chinese drama that Sakura starred in is?

17. velvet_mauve

velvet_mauve Kenkyuusei

Just sharing a little project I have. It's an RPG Visual Novel cross Game called "Spellbound: Awakening" Based on Matsui Jurina and Miyawaki Sakura. The game will include other playable characters such as: Okada Nana, Kinoshita Momoka, Yokoyama Yui, Yamamoto Sayaka, Kodama Haruka, Shiroma Miru, Furuhata Nao, Matsui Rena. If you guys are interested in playtesting the game please do
    contact me! Would really appreciate help in spotting the bugs.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    for High-Res images: https://jurina-holic.tumblr.com/post/173062274223/spellbound-awakening-weekly-update-summary

Summary : Matsui Jurina is the immovable ace of St. Hildegard’s School of Magic. Considered a protégé by many Wizard Saints, her technique and mastery is second to none. Enter Miyawaki Sakura, talentless, unrefined and socially awkward. Her golden ticket for admission into the elite school is her late father’s legacy.

What happens when Sakura suddenly gets transferred to the Special Class because of a lottery? Will the mysterious ace take interest? (Magic School AU)

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. sakuratrip

sakuratrip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    idk why i'm not surprised that sakura is joining nor if she is centre lol, i'm so glad she is centre, i remember her on showroom crying thinking she's not worth being an akb member, i hope this makes her more confident

19. ChewNerd

ChewNerd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    So is there anyone here already watching produce 101 season 1 & 2? Can someone tell me if they choose the center position based on audition result or they just choose random girl to fill the center position?

update:
    Nevermind, someone just told me that the first center are chosen by other pd48 contestant and later on the show they will allow fans to vote who's going to be the real center

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR