1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. dajacob33

dajacob33 Kenkyuusei

bnk48_pm.jpg
    BNK48 is going to the government house to meet and talk with the Prime Minister on 24 April. Currently no details on what the meeting will be about.

My guess is it will probably be similar to when the actors and the team from the popular show "Buppesannivas" met the PM last week -

if the video does not show watch the video here

Source: https://www.facebook.com/thestandar...828.1683658098593742/1856355281324022/?type=3

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. onego123

onego123 Member

I remember there were rumors of BNK getting their own drama as well as Cherprang potentially acting in a movie. Anyone know if there's been any updates on that stuff?

3. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    It's just a plan to have a drama but not start for anything. And Cherprang's case I think we need to wait until late this years since they just start promote their lastest movie starring Nichakun.

4. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Wow so many things happened !
    I hope they'll keep getting popular because they clearly deserve it !

But what did they meet him for ? Also thank you for the accidental recommendation i feel like I'm going to watch this drama haha

5. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

for the optimistic PM just wanna meet the celebrity and talk about cultural

for the pessimistic PM wanna semi-force celebrity to support him in delay the election in Thailand

6. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    ^^^ Wow... Well I hope it'll just be to talk about culture and stuffs like that

7. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    According from AKB48show today's episode BNK48 the campus are going to open on 26 April
    [​IMG]

and logo of BNK48 cafe
    [​IMG]
    source (here)

8. Splenditt

Splenditt Kenkyuusei

Their live performance on AKB show today was quite impressive.

9. Splenditt

Splenditt Kenkyuusei

My bad. oh! That's why Maysa was there. :^^;:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Kaolleen

Kaolleen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    unomizuki
    She's still there !

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

BNK48 is rocking. Look at the audience go nuts!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. dajacob33

dajacob33 Kenkyuusei

I've gathered photos showing huge crowd queuing up for a handshake event "BNK48 Campus Card Handshake" today at MCC Hall: The Mall Bangkapi.

Most photos are from "The Mall Thailand official page" on Facebook. The rest from other users who shared their photos to the BNK48 unofficial fan page, also on Facebook.

People reported that initially, there were over hundreds of people who started queuing up outside of The Mall Bangkapi since 4pm yesterday. And the number of people kept increasing over the night. At 5am today, over a thousand gathered. At 9am someone posted that they got the queue number around 3,4XX so basically there were at least 3,400 people who queued up before the event started.

The "overnight" queue most likely consists of people who are also buying the Photosets and those who came from the upcountry and other provinces. There are also people who only came to buy the photosets and no handshake. There are probably some scalpers in the overnight queue too but I don't know the actual percentage of them.

The first/earliest group of people. These photos were taken yesterday evening (The day before the handshake event, 20 April) -
    bnk48_campus_handshake_18.jpg bnk48_campus_handshake_19.jpg

Throughout the night -
    bnk48_campus_handshake_1.jpg bnk48_campus_handshake_2.jpg bnk48_campus_handshake_3.jpg bnk48_campus_handshake_4.jpg bnk48_campus_handshake_5.jpg bnk48_campus_handshake_17.jpg

Finally, the morning of the handshake event day (21 April) -
    bnk48_campus_handshake_20.jpg bnk48_campus_handshake_6.jpg bnk48_campus_handshake_7.jpg bnk48_campus_handshake_8.jpg bnk48_campus_handshake_10.jpg bnk48_campus_handshake_9.jpg

They started moving people to the parking lot. Now waiting to go inside the building -
    bnk48_campus_handshake_21.jpg bnk48_campus_handshake_11.jpg bnk48_campus_handshake_12.jpg bnk48_campus_handshake_13.jpg

Inside the MCC Hall. This is where the handshake event takes place -
    bnk48_campus_handshake_14.jpg bnk48_campus_handshake_16.jpg bnk48_campus_handshake_15.jpg

Another photo inside MCC Hall. Taken at 5pm -
    bnk48_handshake_merch.jpg

This handshake event has total of 5 rounds. First round starts at 11:30 and last round ends at 19:40. So people will keep coming throughout the day.

Short media coverage of the event by Channel 3 TV (No English subtitles) -

Fancam showing the BNK48 Campus (The Theater) and handshake queues -

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    AKB bunka (culture) on rise =)
    anyway why mngmnt management did not rent a large place? like makuhari messe. or just a sport's stadium

14. dajacob33

dajacob33 Kenkyuusei

I think it's because they're partnered with The Mall so they are able to rent the hall for the whole day for very cheap compared to other places.

BNK48 Campus (The Theater) is also located there and will be opening very soon. This way people who come to the handshake event will be able to take a look at the theater too.

But I agree that in the future they may need to rent a larger place if the crowd gets bigger.

15. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Don't worry since next handshaking event for Shonichi they move to bigger hall at BITEC and spilt for two days.

This times manager they don't think people gonna come this much and they need to book three month before event, sobthey can't chang the place and maybe they want fan know how to come to campus by usingbthis event too.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

That's crazy huge! It's like that line in the movie Jaws "We're going to need a bigger boat" but in BNK they need a bigger stage.

17. dajacob33

dajacob33 Kenkyuusei

Yep, this number is great considering that 48 system and handshake event is kind of new in Thailand. I'm not quite sure but this is the 3rd BNK48 handshake event, right?

By the way, I've read through some comments in BNK48 unofficial fan page and some of them said that this location isn't ideal for the crowd this size and I have to agree. It's actually causing some inconvenience to other people who went there to shop on that day. I think the management probably estimated the number of people who didn't have the handshake card (Only went to buy merch) will be a lot less than the ones who have. But in reality, there were a lot more than that. So I think the management didn't expect that.

Next time they will surely choose a bigger location to avoid this problem and bad reputation.

Also, another fan cam footage -

18. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    This handshake event came up with "Campus card", It's prepaid theater ticket. Handshake event for 3rd single gonna held up on June.

19. onego123

onego123 Member

Was it ever confirmed when the Campus was gonna open? Cause management said in May, but AKB48 Show said this Thursday. Also here are some of the menu items from the cafe's Instagram. I like that they promote the menu items because I follow SNH, and their sister groups too, and they never do that. I even tried looking on Twitter, and Google, and I still don't know what they serve.

Edit: Found a sneak peak of some of the other drinks while searching the hashtag on IG. I'm thirsty.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    https://www.instagram.com/bnk48cafe/

This is the cafe's official(?) instagram.

IIRC they had this fish tank where members are taught how to make drinks in the cafe. It will be managed by the owner of this. Looks really promising.
    Some people reported that some members have been teasing about their signature menus during the Campus Card HS.

• Informative Informative x 1