1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    i would put everything on the line with toshi's ability
    and come out broke sigh

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

some of the 2nd episode stuff was already in old Keyakake....at least they will introduce 2nd gen next week:)

3. shreddr

shreddr Kenkyuusei

'NOT Saito Kyoko / YES Saito Kyoko' made me laugh so hard :rofl:

Kyonko's 'babigo' skill genuinely impressed me as I imagine it's a pretty hard thing to learn even for Japanese native speaker

Miipan's screaming :shock: they even said that it's difficult to fully convey the pitch level of her scream on tv; the real thing was even louder than that.

These Hiragana girls are genuinely good at variety:banana:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Treima

Treima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Mii-pan showed off that scream in Keyakake. Tsuchida even said that he'd be surprised if X Japan could scream as loud as she did in the haunted house.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    LOL at Mao's Massachusetts.:rofl:She remind me of Jimmy Onishi! :rofl:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  6. paula

paula Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Even though I can only Understand basic Japanese, this made me laugh so hard. Hiragana's reaction and special skills are funny as hell! Lol

I like the part where kyoko and kumi were talking "babibobibo" that was just awesome.

Same goes for ayaka, Like how the heck did she do that?
    Shiho's skill was pretty creepy, but funny! I laughed so hard on that one,
    And mei was very adorable too

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Agree 100x
    Short hair Meimei is best Meimei
    :banana:
    Can't wait for 2nd gen part
    :banana:

8. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Agreed that we already know most of these things from older KeyaKake episodes, but maybe they really want to separate these two groups in a half later, so taking this opportunity as a new start. Granted most members have better screen time in this show, so maybe they will be able to attract new fanbase as well.

I really like how Audrey duo handle the MC-ing. Kasuga especially, seems to really learn the way Bananaman get in touch with Nogi and tried in his original way to get along with the girls. Wakabayashi is always good Tsukomi and the girls responded to him pretty well.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  9. shreddr

shreddr Kenkyuusei

The Hiragana reaction check ep? Yes she did, but that didn't leave as much impression to me as this ep does, maybe because this time they gave her dedicated time to demonstrate it, and I do think the scream is louder than the KeyaKake ep.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Same for me. Took the episode a while to get going, for me. And Ayaka smelling people seemed okay, but Toshi-chan feeling their rear-ends was just a step too far. Others' mileage may vary. Just a personal reaction.

I really didn't get a lot from the ep the first time I watched it (live), but a better copy later gave me time to understand more and appreciate. There's just so much personality here, even not yet getting to the 2gens, that I can see a lot of future. MeiMei is really something, both her skill and her general manner. Kyonko, Tekemoto and Kumi all made an impact, too. And even Toshi. I just wish she could find a way to learn how to be less nervous, so she didn't look upset when she actually wants to be smiling.

In the first eps of KeyaKake, I found Tsucchi too harsh with the members. And as I watch these GanaOshi eps over and over again (lol) I have the same reaction to Wakabayashi: telling MeiMei she's just "herahera," which describes someone who laughs foolishly and is frivolous or flimsy. Since that's Meimei's main act, criticizing her for it seems a mistake. I wouldn't want his put-downs to draw members away from their strengths. I still think the way Tsucchi characterized Ozeki damaged her career, which is only now recovering. Actually, the more I watch MeiMei's part of this, the better she seems. I love the way she quietly but definitely tells Kasuga he's wrong...more than once. And he really was to blame for throwing off her rhythm when she was going over to get the flag: he was holding it in the wrong position and she lost her balance trying to adjust.

But my worries about too much criticism aside, the hosts really are good.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I found the this ep start a bit slow again, but I think this time has more to do with my japanese (low) level than anything else. Since 2nd gen presentation started I just loved it and laughed a lot lol
    Can someone explain the last game though? I think I never seen it before, not even in manga. Thanks ^^

13. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Dayum, the Hiragana 2nd gen kids are natural with variety :worthy:
    Kinda reminded me of old AKB for a second and that’s high praise right there.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    That's the turn-based-guessing-total-number-of-raised-thumbs game. I don't know the name in English. :fear:

Everyone start with 2 hands.
    They take turn to say a number.
    Right when that person said the number, everyone may raise their thumb(s) or not.
    If the said number and the total number of raised thumb match, that person remove one of their hand.
    Person with no more hand win.

It can be played by a lot of people

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you @spacelion
    Obv I'm gonna try it out as soon as I can lol

16. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

3 episodes in, I'm really happy with this program (and the hosts) so far. It'll be interesting to see how it goes once all the introductions are done.

Between this and Keyabingo4, my interest in Mei Mei & Manamo-chan have grown a lot. They certainly have gotten over big time with me.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Great show, even if I liked ep1 best by far (hosts lead-in plus Memi). The 2gens are at a very high level in variety, as in everything else, it seems. I don't find myself a big fan of Nibu-chan, really, but wow is she great at reactions. A director's dream.

I've lost the file somewhere, but there was an interesting comparison of numbers of candidates and selected members for Nogi3, Kanji, and Hiragana gens 1-2. Hiragana2 drew many more candidates than Hiragana 1. Naturally, since Hiragana1 was being recruited before SaiMajo, so Keyaki was not even really a thing yet. It sure was by the time Hiragana2 was being recruited. I thought Hiragana1 was full of talent, but Hiragana2 is really something.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i dont have any data on Hiragana.....

Keyakizaka46 1st gen (22 out of 22,509)
    ===========================
    Nogizaka46 1st gen (33 out of 38,934)
    Nogizaka46 2nd gen (14 out of 16,302)
    Nogizaka46 3rd gen (12 out of 48,986)

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

[​IMG]
    Top Right Corner. From up-bottom: Nogi 1st, 2nd Gen, Kanji Keya, Hiragana 1st gen, Nogi 3rd gen, Hiragana 2nd Gen.

Back to the show. I like the slow burn in the introduction. Only 6 member max per episode helps us with remembering stuff slowly. Props to the team.

Also, Hiyo-chan!:banana:

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hiragana 2nd gen have really something. Lots of potential.
    I dont know about dancing and singing talent but great looks/reactions/personality.

• Agree Agree x 5