1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Treima

Treima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I wish the former would go to their cesspool of a thread for her and be done with it but since they insist on polluting the air of real fans of the group, the best thing to do is hold your nose and don't make eye contact. (Which ironically would probably be Hirate's reaction to these shambling zombies)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    i'm sorry i know you really annoyed by techi's fans. but reading your words really hurts me. there's a member in keya that i really hate, but i never think to wish her to leave the group just bc i hate her and her fans, it's her decisions to stay in group.

you can click the ignore button if you feel annoyed by some hirate's fans.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This is quite frustrating for me.
    Remember, there's no understudying. If Techi's missing that's it, her absence is just left bare with no one to replace her.
    Then we had the comments about when Keyaki (or Satoshi's more tactful 'Kanji') will be back to it's full 21.
    I had thought she was sick.
    But instead she wasn't replaced when she just had better things to do?
    I wonder what management is thinking sometimes.

• Like Like x 2
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well the moment they decided Hiragana was a separate group....they got no backup plan when members were absent and later find out Techi got a movie deal. so they created a problem with no good solution because they dont have anyone to fill in........

so if another movie deal come up again next year around April....will Techi skip the 3rd anniversary concert ? (since they already did it this year)

6. glsone

glsone Member

Will she even be in the group then is another question to ask. If the movie goes over really well it could be the start of her solo development.

7. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    But since Budokan they've done a bunch of performances without Techi and all the ones we've seen have been great. It's given other members a chance to really shine and show what they can do in the center position. How is this not a win for everybody?

• Like Like x 4
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

the management could have spread the songs in Budokan instead of cancelling it and forcing Hiragana to take over. It was suppose to be a 2 day Kanji 1 day Hiragana in Budokan. i guess this is a win for Hiragana....

9. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, I'm really glad everyone got a chance to show off how great they are and how much they can do. But lately I've been reminded about how I am annoyed that Hiragana replacing the back members who are replacing the front members is unthinkable. The conditions of her absence make this worse for me.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
  11. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    At this point, anything that Techi does will be wrong lol If she looks like a zombie in a performance "she should leave if she does not want to be there", if she does not appear in the performance "why is she missing? And the group?" Sometimes I think that who underestimates the girls is not the management, but the fans themselves, who make everything turn around her are the haters and trolls and nobody else.

I hope that some day this fandom can be less toxic towards everything and that we can be more tolerant. You can hate the group but I can love this group, you can dislike that girl but I can love this girl, and that's OK! Just learn a simple word; respect. You can not be disrespectful because someone likes what you don't.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You should control your followers right now if you really really want to stop it.

Because civilized discussion has no room for childish behavior. You know it well.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Neru, Zuumin, Nijika and Fuuchan on Tsuchida radio show for few mins

if the video does not show watch the video here

full radio ep

from docomo

its Mona :)

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Seems like that special "unbreakable bond" has a limit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Same happened with Zuumin, I don't see why it's a problem now.

I'm not a Techi oshi (but I love her just as much as the others members) but some people should stop blaming a 16 years old for everything. (Blame her if she's there, blame her if she's not, how management manage the group).

Also I don't understand why trolls aren't banned. I don't mind people writing having opinions, it's a forum after all, but trolls should be handled or people who really want to discuss will disappear even more

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Same old, same old.
    Trolls who answer to trolls

@CutePanda I may be wrong, but I think this was Techi tiny-hiatus moment? I doubt she chose this herself. Probably mngmnt decided it was time to try other members as center (at the same time creating the path towards Kanji new generation and a more dynamic senbatsu) while setting the bureaucratic part for the movie down. I would not be surprised if in some months will came out a Techi interview or new CM or something though... and my hiatus theory will fly out the window lol

17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It was a problem then.

But definitely agree on the don't blame the girl herself thing. This is clearly not a result of her choices.

18. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

A year ago, this thread is relatively one of the most peaceful ones in Stage48, Keya fans (who are mostly new to the concept of Asian idols) minding their own business, with occasional banter from non-fans (some are constructive though). It was some time during the summer tour and especially after kouhaku that said toxicity suddenly escalated. Now the thread is barely recognizable. But I guess stuff like these are inevitable the more popular the group is.

19. DRaken87

DRaken87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    one thing I can say for sure is that keyaki management is so fond of making controversial decision.

another good news, Oda is also starring a (short) movie, and the trailer has been released.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

My money is still on school issues.
    But it is weird, it does take while to get a picture done for release, and September isn't far off. It wouldn't surprise me if they got most scene already in the can and saying this just for PR reasons. Alternatively it is a B-movie, but i cannot see hirate's manager and the bosses allowing her to be part of such thing. Or is it actually September 2019 and not his year?