1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
  2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Akashiya Sanma mentioned Sasshi on "Young Town" (ヤングタウン) radio show yesterday (17:50-)

"Sashihara probably can't graduate.
    If she and Kashiwagi graduate, there will be no one that I know in the group. If she graduates, then AKB will be like "Huh, who are these members?". Every center that I knew of graduated already. I don't really follow AKB so I am saying this from TV viewer perspective. I've felt that it will be lonely when Sashihara graduates. That's why I feel like she can't graduate."

he also praised Sasshi for deliberately making a stiff heart pose in KoiChun MV (4:00-)

if the video does not show watch the video here

it was a quite hot topic yesterday

http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/53319385.html
    https://rosie.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/akb/1523717555/

==============

"lipstick minister" Sasshi put the lipstick on Shiichan, Yuihan and Miion :^^;:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/985379135093596161/pu/vid/970x720/ZD9CBd01Ed1rIjI1.mp4

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/985379688225816576/pu/vid/970x720/DiimReIXA1pMRBBv.mp4

https://twitter.com/mionnn_48/status/985484290623340544

[​IMG] [​IMG]

============

Damashite Gomen!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    LOL so cute, sasshi is totally a beauty guru nowadays..even insagram feed contains a lot of people tagging their make up choice to sasshi's account !

4. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    What is that show? The new show or She'll be a guest in that show?:^^;::^^;:

5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ ah, I thought I wrote about it before, but looks like I forgot
    it's a special that will air on 4/22. Sasshi will be one of the guests.
    there are more photos on its homepage.

http://www.ctv.co.jp/damashitegomen/

=============

more Biore weird web previews [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    This is very true for the point of view of the general public (those who don't follow AKB48 Group so closely). If Sasshi (and Yukirin) were to graduate right now, the recognition of "the artist AKB48" would just fall as same as any other sister group level.
    I find interesting that Koichun has just succeeded into many geinins' likings.

==========
    Goto-san will be special guest on the ANN with Sasshi and Aki-P!:banana:
    https://twitter.com/SHOWROOM_jp/status/985727587048505344

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'm just curious, do we able to update stage48 wikia or it's something that moderator usually do?? I mean there are so many things that going on in sasshi (and also meru but different thread) and I feel like we can share those information to international fans since people usually just go to stage48 wikia.

And congratulations for the view count on youtube!! No.1 wow, lets keep watchin it :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  8. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    I guess to update/edit in stage48 wiki, We must have an account and of course with some rules and permission, just like this.
    And this.
    Yeah, that reply has created 3 years ago, maybe for now the rules have little bit different (CMIIW);).

Do you mean a Koichun MV? If right, "Omedetō":1st::1st::banana:.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    YESSSS, KFC NUMBAH ONE :banana:

10. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Ah I never knew about this, thanks @maman ! I share this account with my brother honestly, he's the one who loves sasshi and I like meru chan..but lately I really love seeing sasshi's page activities (I follow meru thru her IG, Tweets,G+ etc..she's really active). Now we live separately so he never mention about this info. Thank you so much!! And I'm a woman by the way lol (I remember you said you confused to talk to people without knowing their gender) [hehe]

It's gonna be nice to see updated sasshi's portfolio, I always pissed evertime I hear someone say "why she's no 1? What did she do to become no 1, did she do something?" But to be fair beside this forum, we're lack of international fan page that explain more about her. That's why updating her stage48 wikia might be a good idea..

• Like Like x 1
  11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

ah! :omfg:
    sorry Yukirin and Yuihan, but now I want to see only Sasshi and ojisans even more :XD:
    I wonder what's it all about? most probably Goto and Sasshi will be MCs or commentators at SSK? commentators are probably more likely since it's hard to change Tokumitsu with anyone else at this point, and there is also Yukirin and Yuihan, who will probably be commentators as well.
    anyway, whatever the reason, can't wait for ANN, it's going to be epic!

without a doubt, it would be awesome if someone adds info to her wiki page, but there is just so much that it kinda feels too much work ^^;

=============
    Koichun, congrats on becoming the most viewed AKB MV! :1st:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  12. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

Happy news. Yuko was beaten again by Sasshi. :banana:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Seconded! [hehe]
    I found this tweet later (which was retweeted by Sasshi as well):
    https://twitter.com/Ann_Since1967/status/985715846877143040
    They are going to announce the venue for the SSK on this ANN. And since Goto-san will surprisingly be present in this special, chances are high for him to be involved in the event again. Neither Yukirin nor Yuihan are going to take part in SSK? (Sorry, I didn't pay attention on them.) Even if they are available, Sasshi is the ultimate figure in SSK, I would choose her to commentator without thinking twice if I were them.

==========

About Koichun MV, I think it's well deserved! Many AKB fans complained when it was released that the girls didn't get enough screen time, that it was too focused on general public instead etc., but it's actually just perfect! Both song and MV are cheerful, easy to listen, funny and the nearly 4,000 extras make it the most awesome filming to date. Take the MV of #Sukinanda (also with Sasshi as center), focused on the members and I will still prefer Koichun.
    Long life for our KFC! :1st:

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    This I can agree with; there is no need to try to put down Yuko. If you compare the time they were both members, Yuko beat Sasshi by 53 total places in SSK, while Sasshi beat Yuko by 1 place (final result: Yuko by 52 places). Yuko also centered 6 singles, Sasshi 1 (final result: Yuko by 5 singles). But this comparison of one versus the other is silly: i just threw it in because one to one comparisons of this type are silly. Let's just celebrate KFC for what it is: a fun video.

P.S. now I admit to being prejudiced, but watching KFC, I see Yuko stealing the show with her dancing, pointing, winking, and generally playing to the crowd.

15. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    For me, the real MVP in the MV is the taxi driver. (Although Sanma was disappointed he was just an actor, not a real driver.) [hehe]

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another vote for the taxi driver. My sister was trying to figure out the year of his car.

17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I bet that when BNK48 released their KFC version it also boost AKB48 version views. Fyi, BNK version YT video was released on Nov 18, 2017 and currently it has around 110M views! And it is georestricted to Thai only! It is a bit misplaced making KFC vs Hebirote as Sasshi vs Yuko. Sasshi is extremely lucky to have KFC like Sayanee is extremely lucky to have 365.

18. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Your welcome, I wondering too about who will edit Sasshi wikia when I saw several AKB members wikia have already edited. And yes, because some awkward reality story, I little bit curious and confused when I make an interaction with someone who I don't know the genders[hehe][hehe]:D.

New Kao Biore Powder Sheet 7s CM.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I become a woman when I get wet in cold water and a man in hot water. :fp::lol:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    You're right, and that happened in around last 2 weeks in January to the first 2 weeks in February IIRC. It made AKB48 Koichun MV viewers increase from around 50k-100k each day became 250k-300k each day.

Apply cold water to the burned area:^^;:.
    Looks like new things about can't give dislike or like (except from tapatalk) + trophy points made me wondering because it make looks very different. But now it's okay.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1