1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Maybe the rest of the girls are rich enough to use the VIP doors?
    I've seen this of Jurina, but dunno if it's legit (which one of you is Zen btw? lol):
    https://twitter.com/furumarion/status/985765984010108929

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm laughing at HKT girls because while the others are wearing masks, Miku just nonchalantly showing her face and doing 'love pose' to camera :lol:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Sakura just briefly trended at first place on Daum (the equivalent of Google in Korea, together with Naver and Nate, they are the 3 most popular sites). She also got an explosion in fansites, too. If this goes on then I think she will probably gain some new Korean voters this year.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Yukirin isn't really going back and for from Korea much, as far as we know. She's scheduled for All Night Nippon on Wednesday night. I think Yukirin has a lot more freedom than the other girls just because of status. The producers probably really want her on the show to be the face of AKB48, so she has more negotiating power.

... well, that's just my impression.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Jurina landed in Korea today but like almost all of her fans in Korea were shocked because they didn't expect her to arrive today
    Aside from the very first day, we haven't seen any pictures of NMB and AKB members at all
    On the first day, we only saw like a couple of members from HKT, but when they came back to Japan suddenly there were so many.

48G members are actually so good at hiding/surprising people

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yeah that's totally make sense...

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I have to say i don't feel at ease watching this and the slow mo and terrible music reinforce their tiring look.
    That's so voyeurist
    Returns a negative image, which i the complete opposit of what they are usually showing as idols.
    Meh .... I feel sorry for them.

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Or its just that no one bothers to come or doesnt know the schedule. We are getting alot of HKT probably due to Sakura's fansites

• Like Like x 2
  10. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Jurina and Mirurun has a ridiculous amount of fans in Korea, too, but maybe they are not as dedicated. Or maybe simply because Jurina and NMB48 members (or management) deliberately pick flights at a time that is unconventional for people to come and photo them.

One thing I always wonder is how do they even know when the members would fly so that they can come to the airport to take pictures. I'm going to assume the girls and the management don't say that kind of stuff, so how do they know? Or do they just sit at the airport the whole days waiting for the members or what.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    They might have connections from within the staff and probably some fans so they might have an idea on when their flight will be and wait at the airport.

12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Or they just sitting in airport all the time lol.

My friend said that's also good for the show spoilers. If a member go to Japan but doesn't come back to Korea within the recording, she can be assumed as eliminated contestants.

13. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 2
  14. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    i hope on S48 we reduce the amount of the fansite photos while the show is airing if this is the case then, or at least spoiler tags most of them

• Like Like x 2
  15. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I can't wait to see Pick Me 3.0. I guess it will be published around early Mai. Pick Me and Pick Me 2.0 were both posted approximately one month before the show started

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    If it's like previous seasons we should get a teaser for the center of Pick me 3.0 soon. I'd say end of april.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

17. YuriNyanChan

YuriNyanChan Kenkyuusei

Plot twist: they will sing Choose Me in Korean, with Kitarie suprise appearance as mentor/center and she will sing it the way she sang Yume no Kawa :^O^: Legend :inlove::inlove:

Jokes aside, does anyone knows in what language Pick Me 3.0 will be performed? Korean or Japanese? Maybe English?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Well, in NMB members case, Kokochan and Cocona were appeared in Miorin's graduation concert tonight, and Azuza did SR and instalive so maybe they will go to Korea at midnight. Don't know whereabouts the other three, since there isn't recent SNS activity from them.

I'm quite agree with this. After 2-shot event ended, they practiced the choreo until they didn't have enough time to sleep again. Plus, they're not used to fly light -the duration from Japan to Korea is 1 - 2 hours so they didn't get much time to sleep.

There's M-Countdown's prerecording for P48 this week so we will see who the "confirmed" trainees and the first center :awesome:
    Anyway, Naver posted article about Sakura :omfg: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004134571&lfrom=twitter

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    ^^^Wow those angry emojis on that article tho...

Some agencies announce it on the official schedule, some managers/idols tell the fansites because they are close, some sasengs follow the official vans from the dorms around, & some fans just ask insiders (apparently make up & hair stylists are the biggest snitches in this industry lol)

Probably Korean for the tv version (since the show is korean) but they would probably upload both version on Youtube. I don't think Mnet would tire themselves to teach the proper pronunciation of English words to all the trainees, having 2 versions would already be hard.

I'm really curious to see who will be the first center how close the korean & japanese trainees became

• Old Old x 1
  20. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Could be a wcenter. One korean one japanese.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2