1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yoshida Akari (Akarin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

The rise of the youtuber namba! :lol: Do you guys think there's chance for her to be in senbatsu for the second year in a row? It feels like is the only way for her to be included again in a single.

2. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

She is the entrepreneur of 48group. I take my hat off to her. She didn't just sit around waiting for things to come to her, she rolled up her sleeves and went out and chased them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I can't think of any reason why would popularity would drop in 2018. She looked soooo good in that fashion show a few months back. Her Youtube Channel is as popular as ever, and they asked for a second photo book because sales of the first were so good. I can see her getting 12 or 13 in this year's election. I really don't think 16 was a fluke. Anybody agree?

4. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Yeah she is as popular as ever. 16th is not a fluke, and neither is her popularity on youtube, twitter and instagram. Just keep in mind that popularity does not always equate to election place (especially so with NMB). It is possible that some fans who buy her books and watch her videos might not be interested in buying AKB singles and votes. Meanwhile at the opposite end there are some hardcore wotas who buy hundreds of votes for their oshimen, like a single wota who bought over 2600 votes for Riripon last year and pushed her up 2 places all by himself.

Aaaand she just hit 500,000 subscribers just after I wrote this. :1st:
    [​IMG]

Seems she created a 2nd youtube channel, "Akarin House".
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOsxEgfXu6Z8flRHn04yf5g
    1st video is just chillin out after the NMB handshake event today.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  5. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    A supposedly final result - with a finish... Not the best on paper, but in few days we will have a real test - second photobook! Date is set for 2018-03-02, Rakuten and Amazon links are in the tweet above.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  7. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Akarin 2nd Idol make bible sold 7,818 copies and ranked 3rd place on Oricon :3rd:

9. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Akarin 2nd Idol make bible sold 6,845 copies and ranked 3rd place on Oricon (total : 14,663)

11. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    You should have mentioned, that in Fashion she took 2nd and 1st positions, respectively - noticeably better, even though fashion category is quite crowded.

12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Welcome back to AKB senbatsu, Yoshida Akari!

13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Akarin back in senbatsu! Congrats

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Akarin 2nd Idol make bible sold 2,820 copies and ranked 6th place on Oricon (total : 17,483)

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Akarin 2nd Idol make bible sold 2,634 copies and ranked 9th place on Oricon (total : 20,117)

Congrats to Akarin selling over 20k !!!! :worthy:

16. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Fashion rankings are consistently above respective photobook places: 3rd and 7th; in next weeks we might have to check them instead, as 9th place in photobooks has been secured with mere 5 copies over contender on 10th, but with a loss of 15 to 8th... Who knows how far away was 11th.

17. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I realize it's probably too early to be discussing this, but on another thread, people are predicting the upcoming Sousenkyo rankings. Akarin is listed on almost everyone's top 16 with the majority of predictors taking our girl to come in anywhere from 11 to 14. I'm thinking she may very well break into the top ten taking 9th or 10th. Anybody agree or disagree?

18. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I am forecasting top 10. She has tremendous reach and with Sayanee not in the picture.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    10th really? For some reason I didn't really think she would go behind the 12th mark for awhile. The 16th place can be tricky and you really need the fans to not slack to stay in senbatsu (I mean even Dasu dropped out of senbatsu once).

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    If anything, she has better reach, so not only she would advance automatically thanks to graduations and drop-outs, but also very likely beat some of those above her.

• Agree Agree x 2