1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The MANGA Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by arrowisland, Feb 11, 2008.

1. ABF48

ABF48 Member

inuyashiki. its been awhile since i read manga that rlly got me excited.

this inuyashiki jii-san is rlly my new hero.

2. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Otoyomegatari.

Set in 19th century, this manga tell us story about tradition of young mariage and tribe life within central asia ppl (mongols, afghan, uzbek, etc)

Very interisting, this one is rlly worth to read.

3. ABF48

ABF48 Member

1. Octave

This one is yuri manga, but not the typical ones, i mean its not the cute love story or typical harem shit. Its a story about ex-idol who try to survive life in tokyo.. Its more like depressing story.. anyway i dont want spoil much, but i rlly reccomend this, especially since this is a story about idol who failed to reach success, maybe some can relate if they're fans of not so popular idol who then giving up their career.

2. A girl by the sea.

Not so good, but not bad either.. Basically a story about jk life and her relationship adventure.

The humour was nice in this one. Also if u like some scum-hikikomori-hentai-kuso-yaro love life story, prob i'm gonna reccomend this one, and its pretty much realistic so yeah..

*oot but whatever i'm just gonna straight off posting it in here lol. I've been back to my hometown since 4days ago, and prolly will gonna stay here at least for a month and.. Literally there's not much thing to do here, i dont have many friend here, all my childhood friend most of them has alrdy gone, its either they work, study out of the city, or busy with their own life (or maybe its just me who basically dont want to meet them lol).

So these past 4days i spent my time with literally doing nothing, i dont rlly watch tv, and there's no computer here, the only thing that keep me occupied is my phone and my sketch book. And through my phone, the only thing i do is read manga. So bear me bc i'll be more active on manga thread for a couple weeks onwards (thats my life right now at least for the whole month of july, what i'm gonna do is only read manga, and i read manga 12h/day right now)

Anyway u can put your trust on me, bc i'm gonna try my best to reccomend all good interisting manga ::

4. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Hadashi no gen + Kuroi ame ni utarete.

The 70s comic by kenji nakazawa, not rlly reccomend this but its good for those who want to learn about struggles and life of victim of atomic bomb. *americans read for your own sake bc these comic criticize you a lot.

5. ABF48

ABF48 Member

1. Honey sweet kitchen

A comedy romance manga from yamamoto kotetsuko-sensei. Well, yamamoto-sensei alwys deliver great manga with interisting story and not to mention her pleasant artworks that is rlly catchy in your eyes . I rlly reccomended to you girls, you'll gonna love it!! I'm also gonna reccomnend other work from yamamoto-sensei ! And as for information that she's a master of shounen ai manga, definitely must check her work if youre shounen-ai fans.

2. Murchielago

Whats more exciting than psychopath vs psychopath lol thats what you get in this manga. The artwork may not that good and the story is a not rlly catchy at the first chapter but its something that grows on you the more u read it. *and i feel like there's be good chance for this manga to get anime adaptation

6. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Piano no mori

So many emotion from this manga, the storytelling is just so good, full of feelings, rlly reccomend this one.

7. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku

I'd say someone must rlly have abnormal fantasy to make something like this.. and monstrous fetish too.

8. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Shamo

There is this coward litle bitch who killed his parents for who dont know the fuck reason he's doing that. this manga tells us the story about the boy's life after those sad incident.

I rlly hate the main character tbh how the main character been portrayed, how they draw his appearance and making it look like idiotic kid who didnt do anything wrong, goddamn it.. I rlly hate it.

But all in all, its good manga, nice artwork, and since i'm still on the halfway of finishing it, it intrigues me, i want to know what the real reason of why he killed his parent..

9. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Wolf guy

Rlly reccomend this for those who seeking superb excellent artworks. I'd give 4 star for the artworks, not rlly my style but i do rlly enjoy it.. I rlly ENJOY it :drool:

Story is kinda shitty but its still on the range of okay/so-so.

10. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

27073189_1816623681712362_7785713853772960162_n.jpg
    It's gone viral now lol

11. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

This is spoiler, super spoiler..don't click if you're not following One Pice Manga to update the newest chapter
    Ladies and gentleman, please welcome the 5th Emperor
    IMG-20180428-WA0005-1.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    After years I didn't follow One Piece anymore,

WTF Luffy's bounty is now 1.5 billions....................................

13. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    what a crazy chapter, seriously we all know Luffy's bounty will raise after WCI saga but not huge like this..thank you Morgan, you're the man :D
    i can't wait to see this will impact to Reverie
    oh man you missed so many crazy thing from One Piece..should started read that manga again

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Too lazy. I'm waiting for Kishimoto Masashi's brand new manga (has no relations to Naruto). It's said that its genre is scifi. I hope it'd be space opera & not mecha. Well, space opera with swords would be like Star Wars.

15. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Luffy beat 2 sweet commander with bounty over 800 million and 1 billion, i thinks it's Ok...especially if we can see how damaged Big mom pirates got because his act
    and maybe in Reverie kingdom like Alabasta, Dressrosa and Ryugu will declare if their under Strawhat flag now [hehe]
    [/quote]

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    [/QUOTE]
    bit still too soon for Luffy to became 5th emperor
    not my thing, i think i'm gonna pass

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Chibi Maruko Chan was my first impression to slice of life manga & anime. Watched the anime during childhood but later I joined a club and I don't watch morning animes & cartoons anymore then.

20. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Shit just got real
    op919e_adsense_mangatail_014.jpg