1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Kyoko (Kyonko) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm hoping something like this could become the Hiragana weekly program (even though this appears to be just a one-shot). Maybe this is a test run of some kind? I really want them to have a program without outside hosts, more of a talk show, with the members doing all the on-screen work. And hooking it on a special ramen place a week sounds like a plan to me. I think Kyonko could do it. This time members will show us their favorite ramen places, and Kyonko will reveal some surprise spots. There appears to be some location shooting, as well as in-studio.

けやき坂46 ラーメン大好き!齊藤京子です "I'm Ramen-lover Saitou Kyouko of Hiragana Keyakizaka46" ■15 April (Sun)evening 6:00~7:00 TV Asahi CS ch.1

source

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Kyonko on the cover
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  4. paula

paula Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    So, Few months ago I watched the netflix show called Re:Mind. The show wasn't perfect however I got hooked up, to the point that I've search who the cast were. There, I discovered that they were new to the acting business. So when I watched it again, I got impressed with Saito Kyoko's actinng. Kyoko became one of my favorite characters in the show. I kind of stalk her a bit lol anyways, there I discovered that they were part of this "idol" group called Keyakizaka46. I was like whaaat? An idol group that acts? That's a first (for me). So anyways, Yeah so because of her I got hooked up with Hiragana and Kanji I'm like so glad I watched it and discovered her. Because, damn...keyakitte, kakenai and keyabingo just made my stomach hurt so bad everytime i watch an episode

Just sharing :3

5. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    It's quite normal for them to act in TV dramas. Kanji already did two of these and e.g. AKB have a lot of them.
    Usually the acting is quite atrocious, but considering they are all amateurs it's ok.
    Kyoko also left the biggest impression on me in Re:Mind, although more because I found her acting to be very amusing.

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Have you watched Re:Wind? This is spin off or prequel of Re:Mind. At there, I think you can find the charm of Kyoko.:)

7. paula

paula Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Yeah!I've watched it! Sommehow, this ending kind of gave me the "satisfactory feeling" (idk how to explain it)

And yes, I find kyoko really adorable in Re:Wind. Probably because it is a lighter mood then Re:Mind.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

9. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    ah i missed the show :( ... im taking a long nap .... somebody please share the full link ( sub or raw ) ... thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. shoujo tsubaki

shoujo tsubaki Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    floweredheroine
    my only dream is to eat ramen with kyonko

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

you are an easy going customer :)

13. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Don't we all wish that :p

14. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    i will treat Kyonko ramen ...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Especially if we go to the cheap chain places she has recommended, lol. No question but that I will do a bit of a Kyonko ramen pilgrimage next time I make it to Japan.

Right from her first Showroom audition, I have admired how well-organized and determined she has been about establishing herself. This woman is serious! Ramen lover -- deep voice -- physical cowardice. Establishing an image.

In that first audition, she said she was a "friend" of Zumiko's. This was exaggerating their relationship a bit, it appears (they attended the same Sony training school two years before), but Kyonko was not willing to give up anything that could help her succeed. She knows failure, having not been accepted at her previous idol audition, and took an adult approach to not letting it happen again. And she keeps thinking and working hard to advance her career, and help the group.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    If a TV network ever decides to make a remake of the drama "Ramen Loving Girl" I think Kyonko should be chosen to play the main character. A job like that would be perfect for her, and she deserves it!

17. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

This is minor and old and we probably simply disagree but since you brought it up a couple times and this thread is slow I'd like to add my opinion just for balance.

Kyoko and Zumiko performed at the same Sony sponsored event called TryStage. I think that's what Kyoko refers to in her blog. Incidentally, they also appeared on the same TV program "Sing, Sing, Sing". Zumiko is very friendly and the event was likely memorable and exciting. I could see Kyoko genuinely considering her a friend after they worked together. Just maybe not a close one.

She could have been trying to avoid discussing private matters. Or, since it was an audition, to avoid distracting from herself. Or she miscommunicated, as she tends to do. Who knows.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Kyonko is too stronk !!! over 4,511 :worthy:

[​IMG]

source

19. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    What is this about?

20. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

It's a chart of the number of messages sent per month. Kyoko sends an outrageous amount.