1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

What are you reading right now?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Tatami Mats, Sep 10, 2007.

1. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    Murakami's Kafka on the Shore. It's interesting but I can feel that there will be a weird&open ending. But it's good.

2. SakuGeki

SakuGeki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Agatha Christie's Ordeal by Innocence

3. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Susan Cain's - QUIET

Its a psychology type of book covering the introverted characteristic. Interesting point of view! I'm pretty extroverted though!

4. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Stories of Infinity: Lumen--History Of A Comet--In Infinity by Camille Flammarion.

It is the dialogue of a spirit to his best friend that explains how is the universe.

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Googling on Ann Kumar, a professor from Australian National University's essays about ancestors of Japanese people were from Java, modern day Indonesia. She argued that there're many similarities between ancient Japan & ancient Java such as bronze & iron artifacts, religion, & DNA, also she has a prove from a Japanese scientist that rice cultivated in Japan is very closely related to rice cultivated in Java more than anything else.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Bhagavad Gita, English translation, just a PDF, site where I downloaded it claimed it's legal, translated by a Hindu scholar.

7. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Reading the Great Gatsby for school.

8. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    Disney War off and on for a few months now. It's about Eisner's tenure as the CEO of the Walt Disney Company. It's actually written well and engaging, lots of drama and company politics-- hilarity sometimes ensues, just dense so not a light read. I definitely recommend to anyone interested in corporate politics behind a massive company or Disney fans. He really left an impact on the current state of the company.