1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takeuchi Saki (Sakipon) /6th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Mar 3, 2013.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Sakipon:ome::ome:

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    :ome:Happy Birthday Sakipon:ome:

4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
  5. kaka.41

kaka.41 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    dika_han91
  6. kaka.41

kaka.41 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    dika_han91
    [TV short drama] Shokuba no Oji-sama #2 "Woman Who Have Forgotten about Love" (Takeuchi Saki, Kamata Natsuki) 2017.03.28

Mod edit: removed dead YT link

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2018
  7. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Any of her fans here interested in buying her SKE (Vacancy) photo from me? Can't seem to find anyone who wants it. PM me if your interested.

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Sakipon's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    her ssk poster:
    takeuchi saki.jpg

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5-31-2017 showroom

Mod edit: removed dead video link

Sakipon ranked 18th place with 11,127 votes in the prelim

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2018
  11. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    she's the female lead in a play
    1.jpg 2.jpg

also members went to see it
    3.jpg

12. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
  13. kaka.41

kaka.41 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    dika_han91
    Sakichan looks so cute today

28434071_1055664644574711_4104681763542925312_n.jpg

14. RacRac

RacRac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
  15. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Yesterday I was watching a "Muishiki" performance from some Musubi episode quite idly, and then one member caught my eye like a magnet - that was Sakipon. She'd piqued my interest back when she was part of JanKenMin, but I wasn't this drawn to her until now. I can say that she's grabbed the spot of my favourite SKE48 member. :blush:

While searching through the net for all things Sakipon, found this blog entry about SSK from June 2017 and decided to translate it:
    https://ameblo.jp/ske48official/entry-12284746094.html

I'm Takeuchi Saki from SKE48 team K2 (´-`*)

I thought about lots of things for one whole night, but still couldn't find the right words. I might not be able to put this into words in a clever manner, but please let me write about the SSK a bit.

Once again, 56th place and 19919 votes - thank you so much for all the love ❁

I wrote this also yesterday, but even though my rank and votes decreased, I'm not feeling down.

I'm honestly happy I was able to rank in. (*ˊˋ*) Thank you.

I accepted this result as soon as I rose on that stage.

This is my true power. This is what I am right now.

But, something still bugs me.

The wall I created for myself last year was too high and thick for me to get over. I realized how much I was supported by different people last year.

Last year I was supported not only by my own fans, but by other fans of SKE48, too- for example fans of members who retired from the SSK. Many people placed their expectations on me, and I was able to enter the Undergirls with the rank 31.

Saying that this year's result was achieved only by my own fans isn't probably the right way to express it, but I think this is my true rank

... Isn't it awesome?

"This year Sakipon's not backed up by the votes from senpais' fans or hako oshis so ranking in might be difficult"

This was the prediction of many people, but I was able to rank in!!

With the real power of my own fans!!

If I were to say I wasn't at least a bit frustrated, I'd be lying.

But if I used the word "frustrated", I'd make my fans sad - those fans who voted for me with all their might. I didn't want to say that word so I left it out completely during my speech and the interviews after the event.

I was feeling a bit gloomy, too.

But in addition to my own fans, lots of other people also said "I'm frustrated" for my sake.

I was happy. Thank you for saying it in my place.

I'll have to accept this result and push forward.

SSK rank-in!
    SKE senbatsu!
    Participation in the Janken tournament unit!

My momentum during these events was really something, though I'm saying it myself.

That's why I'm realizing it now. My momentum is slowing down at the moment.

That can be seen also from other things than my SSK result.

But isn't it ok like this?

I'll just have to catch up to everyone again.

The fact that there are lots of people above me means that I have many goals still to be reached (*´ー`*)

I'm looking forward to the future! I'm excited!

I'm taking this positively so please don't worry about me.

I left all my tears in the bathttub yesterday night (*´▽`)

I'm really looking forward to my life from now on, and I'm smiling widely

Would you join me and laugh to our hearts' content?

If you laugh, good things will happen!

I promised I'd make you happy, but I ended up making you all sad with my SSK result. I'm sorry.

I won't make you cry again.

That's why I'd ask you to be by my side. I love you. *・゚

After hearing my result last night, many members and staff members came running to me.

Piyo-chan and Yokoyama Yui-chan from Team 8 cried for my sake

Even though Reona was obviously hurting herself, she said things like "You're able to go even higher" or "I was really frustrated for you"

Ego said, "If we both enter the SSK again next year, let's reach for higher ranks together"

Chikako and Isshiki-chan said "Congratulations!" and seemed really happy

Nacchi said to me, "You should be more honest, it's ok"

Yuki-chan said, "You're really frustrated, aren't you?"

Me and Yumana-san held each other without saying a word

Kaori-san said, "I have lots of things I'd like to tell you"... I haven't been able to talk with her at all since yesterday - I want to talk with her soon.

I talked a bit with Ryoha and Kuma, my gen mates who also entered the Future Girls with me. "We as 6th gen are frustrated, right", or "We must try harder". We promised the following: "If the SSK is held again next year, let's definitely reach our goals."

I wonder if the SSK is held again next year.
    I wonder if I'll be running again.
    I'm not so confident right now I'd be able to promise those things, but if I ran again, for sure I'll

【Overcome myself】

To all those who supported me this year, please support me from now on too...

And then, even if one more person thought "I'll vote for Sakipon for the first time" or "I'll become your strength", I'd be really happy.

I'll treasure all encounters.

Thank you for encountering me.
    Thank you for finding me.
    Thank you for supporting me.

Please be with me until the day I'm not an idol anymore (*´﹀`*)

Once again, 56th place and 19919 votes - thank you so much for all the love ❁

I love you all ♡

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Checked wiki48. It's 28.282 for her #31 back then. Such a massive hakos support....

Regardless, it is a great thing that her own fanbase increased, even if its by one person. :D

May this year become another milestone for the 6th gen. And SKE too.

17. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Hopefully she'll at least hold her rank from the previous year. I'm planning to vote for her this year if I'm able to secure votes this late into the game. Edit 2018.05.13: Voting plans may have changed now, but Sakipon's still my best SKE48 girl. ✨

I'm on a Sakipon-spree so more translations! This time it's her "question corner" blog post from April 22nd:
    https://ameblo.jp/ske48official/entry-12370178546.html

My favourite parts were her princess-laugh in a question that hints her having a bit of a S tendency, and the last part with her mom. [hehe]

I'm Takeuchi Saki from SKE48 team K2 (´-`*)

This is quite sudden, but I'd like to hold a 【 Question Corner 】today ✨

Why, you ask?

Because you all sent me so many questions

This is a good chance for everyone to get to know me better!

I chose these questions randomly among the ones sent via Twitter with the hashtag #竹内彩姫ちゃんへの質問 and the Ameblo comments.

Well then, let's start ☘️⬇️

Q. What have you been really into recently?

A. Comparing people to hiragana characters

...Hmm? You don't get it, you say?

You can experience it first-hand at handshakes, or you can take a look at the BB video I took with Don-chan

Q. When you're choosing a book at a book store, do you choose the book by the belly-band? Or do you choose it based on the title or the author, or the genre? Or maybe by your mood at that moment? By the way, I choose by my mood.

A. I choose the book completely by my mood

Often it's the book that happened to catch my eyes at that moment, I guess?

Recently I've only read manga on my cellphone, but I'll have to read the books I've bought

Q. Are there any gestures made by men which make your heart tighten? ... Or are there any gestures that you don't like at all? ...

A. For me it's definitely "rolling up the sleeves" ♥️

I have an arm fetish, which makes this season the best for me: everyone's saying "Oh, it's so hot~" and rolling up their sleeves. It's too much for me! Hehe ☺️☺️

Q. To get a taste of happiness, is it ok to come to see you?

A. Anyone coming to see me makes also myself happy, so... it's like killing two birds with one stone, right!!

I'm waiting for the moment when we can meet

Q. You're a "communication monster" and it's known that you're friends with members even outside SKE48, for example Yokoyama Yui-chan (Team 8). If you had the chance, are there any members you'd like to go on a date with?

A. I want to go to the land of dreams with everyone from the JanKenMin unit ✨

The center, Tanamin-san, has already graduated, but I'd like to get together again with everyone if possible

Q. Recently I felt that I was really out of shape and decided to start going to the gym! But, now my body feels all stiff and tense... Are there any streches you'd recommend?

A. I'm not a professional trainer so I'm not that knowledgeable, but what I do before dancing is the following:

I stand and form the shape 【大】 with my body. Then I raise my elbows up high and form a "3" with my hands!

Then I swing my arms left and right, and I can feel my shoulders becoming relaxed and moving around becomes really easy

It's not a stretch move, but I recommend it! (Our dance teacher taught us this!)

Q. I'll come to see you for the first time at a HS event at Nagoya Dome in September. I'll probably be nervous since it's my first time, but what kind of things should I talk about? ☺️

A. Waa, I'm happy ♪ It's fun to see nervous, cute kids so please come as you are (I'm not a sadist, you know, hohoho)

Let's have a wonderful time together

Q. If one has two oshimen and can't narrow them down to just one, what should one do?

A. This question probably stems from the problem of deciding whether to become a tan-oshi or continue having two oshimens? ?

Hmm, what should one do...

If I were to reveal my true feelings, I'd say "tan-oshi" is the happiest choice for me. But since there are so many wonderful members in SKE48 and the other groups, that choice would probably be difficult.

Being selfish and distancing yourself from your oshimen is painful - it's a difficult question.

But! No matter how many oshimens you may have, if you continued to like me, I'd be very happy

Q. Are you actively saving money? Recently I've only spent it ^^;

A. I've been saving money since I entered SKE48

I thought I'd like to go to university and didn't want to burden my parents so I've been saving some money. I'd also like to go on a family vacation, since I can't remember the last time I was on one. That day I'd like to pay for my family to show my gratitude

Ah!! And if my big sister becomes a mom someday, I'd like to buy her baby lots of clothes and toys so I'll keep on saving money!!!

Q. What'll you do about the P4U gravure event?

A. It's right before SSK so I'd like to challenge myself with it but without doing anything unreasonable.

I received this rare chance and there were many people who said "I'd like to see your gravure shots!" so not taking up this challenge wouldn't be like me at all

If you supported me without straining yourselves, I'd be happy ✨

⬆️ Today's question room ends here

You can send me lots of new questions with the hashtag #竹内彩姫ちゃんへの質問 via Twitter (If you're not using Twitter, you can leave an Ameblo comment)

I'm really happy if I receive your questions, but what makes me even more happy is hearing more things about you all, for example "I usually do this"

⬆️

As I was writing the part with the arrow sign above, mom happened to see my post and asked me to "include her question, too ♪" so I'll add it here (laugh)

Q. What would you like to eat for tomorrow's dinner?

A. I want to eat eel

Well then, let's see what the Takeuchi household has for dinner tomorrow.

I can't wait~ ♥️ (grinning)

(I'm not sure if mom will read my answer from here )

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    her ssk poster:
    349.jpg

19. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls