1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single JKT48 19th [Everyday, Kachuusha/UZA] (2018/07/07)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I have a feeling that the UZA Senbatsu is effort-based and the Everyday, Kachuusha will be management-based (as usual) and therefore will include Shani and Shania Gracia (probably). About Kinal, maybe she'll be graduating before the release of the single and therefore won't be part of the group for the promotion.

2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I hope not.

If it's the same, they should've / would've announced the senbatsu of both songs altogether.

If they make the Ebikachu senbatsu same as UZA, it would be very anticlimatic when they announce it.

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Choose your team:

#TeamUza
    #TeamEbikachu

4. pierrot

pierrot Kenkyuusei

As much as I wished Shani and Celine would make the cut, they didn't.
    Frankly, I like this new system of selecting senbatsu members based on their merits. It's like JOT (imel most probably) listened to the fans' lamentations that too much management's favouritism could do more harm than good. Look what it cost JOT when their favs (nabilah, chikarina, ve, haruka and etc) gone leaving the groups with less aces. At least with this, they could cultivate the members and the members would always be on their feet to stay sharp. In the end, we will get a JKT48 with members who are really committed w the group instead of those members who enter and left the group like it's their backyard.
    Overall I am satisfied w the senbatsu members for UZA, all those I had expected will enter did so and that YupiVienny hug just made my day

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yupi & Zara are 90% wcenter.

Yupi deserves to be one of wcenters of Uza also center of next singles then we need to tell Miss Gitcha, former dance coach of JKT48 about this. Miss Gitcha witnessed how Yupi was hardworking to improve herself. When Yupi debuted, she was bad at dancing but she's now very skilled at dancing. Anyway, Miss Gitcha now lives in Spain.

Zara as center is definitely similar to Yuiyui & Hana........................

6. akiyukofans

akiyukofans Kenkyuusei

i agree on ayana. it was shown in that video that she's not serious and just laugh when she can't keep up.

not a fan of yupi, but i kinda hope she'll be the center. she's energetic. hoping for beby or rona to be another center but i kinda had a feel that it'll be shania.

• Like Like x 1
  7. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    The announcement

if the video does not show watch the video here

I admit Gaby actually did great (and Michelle too) from the video

8. pierrot

pierrot Kenkyuusei

Wouldn't this be Gaby's first senbatsu ever? I am so happy for her. She was in my prediction list along w stefi and feni. I just hope they would perform it in a proper studio/music show. Quick question though to Indonesian friends, is Dasyhat the only music show in INA? Why does it seems they only perform there? Not much of a fan for their studio or mc btw

9. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Nope. She ranked senbatsu in several sousenkyo.

10. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @pierrot nope, she's in river, kibouteki, maeshika, love trip and kimi wa melody senbatsu too

For the music show, we have Inbox too, in fact jkt perform suzukake and saikou kayo last sunday on Inbox

11. pierrot

pierrot Kenkyuusei

Ahh, I mistaken her w another Gen 1 who hasn't gotten into senbatsu.
    Sonia... was it? Correct me if I'm wrong though.
    Inbox is good too but the camera likes to spin in multiple angles but I guess, being an international fan, other than fujiwara fancams and tv show recording I don't have any option. Well, I hope that UZA would be receive well by the general public

12. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

@pierrot Sonia has been in KFC and KWM
    All of 1st gen has been senbatsu

13. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    CONGRATS TO THE UZA SENBATSU! Now, to wait for Ebiakchu!! :banana:

14. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Because Jokowi's twitter admin posted about the senbatsu, so the members were shock and the admin has been dismissed. :blush:

15. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

Nah.. I think that was hacked..

16. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

TBH, JKT needs their own show that does their own thing, kind of like AKB48Show. If it's the budget, just use a green screen or redesign some part of their theatre. And it doesn't even need to be on TV. Just made a web show or post it in the OFC account, do occasional live to keep dem subscriber happy, and maybe some other small clips for gimmicks every now and then. Most of the fans watch from youtube nowadays anyway.
    JKT really needs a stable outlet to let all of those talents and potentials in the group, not just on the theatre. I for example reaaallly want to see studio performances like what they did on the iClub thingy, but since they need viewers and ratings since it's a TV show, it has to be doubled as a "talent" show. If JKT has their own (web) show, at least we would have more good performances with camera angle that FOCUS on the girls and their choreo, not on the crazy audiences

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Yes, this is what they need to do. I've been thinking since Reboost announcement that they should create a web show (since I don't think any TV is willing to create a show for them currently). If they have one they should name it JKTime (or any other if you guys have any suggestion) since AKB have AKBingo and SNH have SNHello.

18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Need new record label too :gavel:

19. rmn89

rmn89 Member

as much as i love them. i feel bad with how jkt ended up like this.

though i appreciate their efforts with the new gimmicks lately. its kinda obvious what they are trying to do. UZA and ebikachu double single release is their attempt to see which one will sell more.once they found out. they will go to that route. AKA pleasing old fans or/and gaining new ones.

i still both of the songs are bad decision. in particular UZA is a really bad decision. of course the akb48 fans would love it. its one of their "hardest" song to perform. but i dont think itll appeal to other people who isnt a fan of 48 yet whatsoever.they dont care how hard it is. if its not easily stuck in your head then it wont gain new fans.

i miss those old days when jkt also recreate the ssk songs of akb. koichun, kokopla, and halloween night was the best era. (again , lovetrip was failed becasue it doesnt have the easylistening pop feel as others), having their own rendition/version of ssk single, which is akb's most important event of the year shows how official it is they are as sister groups.

out of few amazing new songs you pick uza and ebikachu? seriously???

i feel like they are firing pistols with wrong bullets.

#sukinanda (hashutag dirikusuka) , 11noanklet (gelang kaki...bulan november), hayaokuri calendar, igai ni mango would probably be better choices.

take note. JOT. not that im 48 expert. just voicing my opinion as a regular fans (not wota, nor a casual fans)

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  20. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I think 'Uza' does get easily stuck in one's head.

I don't think I'm the only 48G fan who kept on humming 'uza, uza, uza, exciting..uza, uza, uza..' back then.

• Agree Agree x 2