1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shida Manaka (Mona) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

This is a sign that keyaki need her presence. She is very important to the group. .mona will come back strong after this. .

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    They just announced through Keyaki Message that they are pausing Mona's messages. It looks like you will be able to see messages you already received from her, but no new messages an no one new can subscribe (also I got a notice from Google Payments that my subscription for her will end and cannot be renewed).

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    That's kind of weird for someone supposedly in bad health... If this is something they do for hiatus, why haven't Aoi's messages been paused as well?

Not to suggest that this is punishment for the scandal, but it is very strange.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I'm not sure what to make of it other than they don't expect her to have any activity with the group in the next month+. I wasn't subscribed at the time so I don't know how they handled Zumiko's hiatus for instance. I'm actually surprised it took them this long to say something, since she's been gone for a while apparently and officially on hiatus for a bit too. The last message she sent was her apology to fans on 5/3. Before that it was a photo of Techi on 3/10, so you already lost a month of money for nothing there. Personally I wish if the member can't post anything that their manager would post just a short update on them maybe once a week - even fluff without much content would I think appease some fans.

Aoi is still posting every couple days - sent a cute photo this morning.

When they first added the 2nd Gens to Message I subscribed them immediately, but there was some technical problem where they couldn't post properly for a few days and they ended up quickly sending me a bunch of paid gifts as apology. So they can move quickly sometimes and appreciate that people are paying money in expectation of some regular contact. Although, for a few members like Techi, I guess you need to set proper expectations. :|

5. glsone

glsone Member

Mobame service hadn't started yet during her hiatus. I can't see them not taking new subs for Shida as anything other than a horrible sign for a quick return.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I agree with @dinbradpitt that Keyaki needs Mona. But stopping her Message, with nothing about restarting it, gives an ominous feeling. Hopefully, it's just that she/they knew she wouldn't be posting so it was unfair to ask people to pay. But I'm afraid that's not how it feels. However, they do say this is to go along with her rest and recuperation, so perhaps all is still okay.

New subscriptions stopped at 4pm Wednesday and will not renew. source.

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

this never happen and here we are in 2018 .....there is always a first time for everything:^^;:
    will Mona situation ever improve ?

8. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    If that was true, Techi's service would have been stopped long ago lol.

But yeah, I hope she is ok.

9. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Mona send msg in mobame
    FB_IMG_1526638472788.jpg FB_IMG_1526638472788.jpg "Long time no see.

Little by little, I'm enjoying my 19 years old life normally.

The annoucement of Messages Suspension was posted before.

Although you were taking it , but I didnt even send it, sorry.

Thank you.
    See you again."

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Oh, Manaka! Please enjoy your life for a while...and then come back and enjoy it some more.

Lovely little video clip of Shida/Techi on the Twitter account of HIRATEalmighty. (This is a great account to follow if you like techi and can at least not choke at the opinion HIRATEalmighty states: "Hirate Yurina is THE Greatest of All Time" Lol. I do note that Kogimi of BugBear - the team that wrote Silent Majority and Fukyouwaon - follows the account.)

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    damn,it look bad with some photo in twitter.i think Mona will graduate

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  13. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Its not her at all. Ear.lips not same Screenshot_2018-05-19-21-27-42-17.png not look like mona at all. Mona not so skinny

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Ummm, that's how purikuras are. image manipulation to look Anime-ish

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I'm not too worried about her situation. But we will see what happen from now on.

16. kovian

kovian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    yeah, hope she alright. even if she has a boyfriend, shida still the same

17. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    She'll be alright, just not her job.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    That also means it could be anyone else vaguely looking like her
    Whoever it is, I just hope Shida take her rest time and recovers

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Both Manaka and Nanase
    yikes :yikes:

This can’t be good on the mental health, I hope Shida has a good rest anyways ;;

20. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

That is hardly a scoop. Are "journalists" getting that lazy? At least provide evidence, like footage/eye witnesses seeing her going in and out of that booth with that guy. At the moment they are just making fools out of themselves.

But to be honest I have a bad feeling about her situation, mainly because I get the feeling that the management is not providing her with better support.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1